The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense should have made more hash out of her than it did.

They look half afraid of her. She's also crying and she seems truly sad that Travon was killed.

They have to handle her with kid gloves, Sarah. She's young and they don't want to look like beasts in front of the jury hammering her.
I watched her. She kept looking down, and acted like she wasn't comfortable with what she said nor with being there in general. So I think them not hammering her may have been a wise idea, because what I saw on the screen is probably nothing like what the jurors saw.

no

you always want to end on a high note

for the jurors to think about overnight

"proper impeachment" comes tomorrow

but there is much more detail to obtain from her first

you should check out her friends tweets

I don't do the facebook thing OR the tweet thing. What are her friends saying? Are they calling the defense attorney a creepy cracker?:tongue:

I found this and what is positively terrifying if it's true her Facebook page says that she studied criminal justice at Miami University.

:lmao:

Last Thursday, Jeantel tweeted, “Plz plz lord dnt make me start next week.” On Friday, she linked to a photo of numerous liquor bottles from a tweet that reported, “16 months later wowww I need a drink.”

Later that day she wrote, "CNN and HLN is killing me bro.” Both cable networks have been offering extensive coverage of the Zimmerman case, which concluded jury selection last week.

In a post Sunday, Jeantel wrote “Court nails” and included a link to a photo showing fingernails with fresh orange polish.

On her Facebook page, Jeantel uploaded a photo Sunday showing an empty bottle of Hennessy cognac, along with the caption

, “Last drink for the week long ass week too.” According to her Facebook profile, Jeantel attended Miami Norland Senior High School and has “studied criminal justice at Miami University.”

As for where she works, Jeantel reported, “My mama n daddy do all the work I just spend it.”

Her "court nails"

jeantelnails.jpg

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails" | The Smoking Gun

Taken from Twitter, just a sample of what some are saying:

STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
shidd"@XxiAM_Minnie: That Shit Is Not Easy To Go Up There And Talk Yall Ass Would Be Up There Fuckinq Up Too"
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Mιshα ツ ‏@XxiAM_Minnie 4h
@ChinaStacks Nope ! Not Easy At All
Expand
STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
@XxiAM_Minnie i wouldnt been acting fuckin retarted i woulda stated facts nd got real fuckin educated with that cracka
Expand
@ChinaStacks But Thats How She Talk
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
1:27 PM - 26 Jun 13 · Details
STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
@XxiAM_Minnie which makes her remedial nd retarted as fuck
Expand
@ChinaStacks I Guess
Expand

I don't do the facebook thing OR the tweet thing. What are her friends saying? Are they calling the defense attorney a creepy cracker?:tongue:

I found this and what is positively terrifying if it's true her Facebook page says that she studied criminal justice at Miami University.

Last Thursday, Jeantel tweeted, “Plz plz lord dnt make me start next week.” On Friday, she linked to a photo of numerous liquor bottles from a tweet that reported, “16 months later wowww I need a drink.”

Later that day she wrote, "CNN and HLN is killing me bro.” Both cable networks have been offering extensive coverage of the Zimmerman case, which concluded jury selection last week.

In a post Sunday, Jeantel wrote “Court nails” and included a link to a photo showing fingernails with fresh orange polish.

On her Facebook page, Jeantel uploaded a photo Sunday showing an empty bottle of Hennessy cognac, along with the caption

, “Last drink for the week long ass week too.” According to her Facebook profile, Jeantel attended Miami Norland Senior High School and has “studied criminal justice at Miami University.”

As for where she works, Jeantel reported, “My mama n daddy do all the work I just spend it.”

Her "court nails"

jeantelnails.jpg

Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails" | The Smoking Gun

STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
shidd"@XxiAM_Minnie: That Shit Is Not Easy To Go Up There And Talk Yall Ass Would Be Up There Fuckinq Up Too"
Expand
STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
@XxiAM_Minnie i wouldnt been acting fuckin retarted i woulda stated facts nd got real fuckin educated with that cracka
Expand
STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
Expand
@ChinaStacks I Guess
Expand

it is true

she has been followed for weeks on end

by friends of the defense

I don't see how the prosecution loses. If Zimmerman leaves the vehicle; he's no longer standing his ground--especially if he's going looking for Martin.

If the Prosecution can put Zimmerman outside of his vehicle, Zimmerman cannot claim castle doctrine. So that is it for his case.

You obviously haven't been following this case. If you had, you would feel like an idiot for typing that nonsense. That post failed in MULTIPLE ways. You have no idea what you're talking about. I laugh at your stupidity. :lol:

I don't see how the prosecution loses. If Zimmerman leaves the vehicle; he's no longer standing his ground--especially if he's going looking for Martin.

If the Prosecution can put Zimmerman outside of his vehicle, Zimmerman cannot claim castle doctrine. So that is it for his case.

You really don't understand the issues here, do you? Honestly I'd be ashamed to post such tripe, when this case has been in the news for months and I had that long to familiarize myself with the issues.
Here's a hint: The case has nothing to do with stand your ground.

Thats good because it wouldn't fly as a defense. So the argument is what? His life was in danger because he was chasing a kid around a housing project in the dark so he killed him?

Her "court nails"

jeantelnails.jpg

STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
Expand
STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
Expand
STACKS ‏@ChinaStacks 4h
Expand
@ChinaStacks I Guess
Expand

it is true

she has been followed for weeks on end

by friends of the defense

social media - the downfall of all things.

She's getting eaten alive by her own after today.

Cannibals.

Why didn't Zimmerman tell Martin who he was?

The capias states, "the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and waited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern".

More: Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every analyst on HLN finds Rachel believable and completely credible. One of the AA analysts said the black community is behind her and is proud of her....WOW!!!

The capias states, "the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and waited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern".

Why didn't Martin tell Zimmerman who he was?

He may have done so. We'll never know

Every analyst on HLN finds Rachel believable and completely credible. One of the AA analysts said the black community is behind her and is proud of her....WOW!!!

They don't venture out of their 'bubble' very often.

She is black. You can't be mean to a black anymore...unless he/she is conservative. This woman was clueless. I'll bet she had a an Obamaphone...

a few random tweets directed at DD (@msrachel_94):
There's another search ya'll can pull up by putting in @msrachel_94 trayvon.

Abel Escobar  ‏@Stripess_ 5h
Listen Man If You Dont Tighten Up You Getting Banned From Every Fast Food Resturants And Ima Punch You In Yo Throat @MsRachel_94
Alera Collins ‏@_ThatCaliGirl 5h
Girlllll, @MsRachel_94 you need to open your mouth and speak clearly. Stop falling victim to what the white man is trying to prove. ����
Expand
#unoPAPICHULO ‏@Dalast_STRETCH 5h
Somebody get @MsRachel_94 a snickers.. She tends to speak a little illiterate when she hungry ��
Expand
A Beautiful Mind ‏@1ONLY1QUEEN 5h
Tupac died in 1996 RT @MsRachel_94: Watching MTV Jams all Tupac videos happy b-day PAC best rap alive
Expand
9th Ward 5⃣0⃣4⃣ ‏@EnGee16 5h
She wasn't lyin RT @MsRachel_94: Watching #first48 I can learn a lot lol summer is goin be crazyyyyyyyy
UnBorn Sinner ‏@jayy2crayy 6h
How TF are you gonna be ghetto at your friends killer trial? 'Do you watch First 48'? Girl you ain't graduating high school. @msrachel_94

Last edited:
That's ridiculous.

His dad was something like a Justice of the Peace...retired...and in a completely different area. Zimmerman did heed the dispatcher, he said "okay" and promptly lost the kid.

Who then circled back. There is NO evidence that contradicts that version, and it is the version that Zimmerman has given from the beginning...and for all the hemming and hawing, neither the testimony of the girl, nor of the dispatcher, nor of any of the witnesses, pokes holes in it.

You don't prove a case just by saying over and over "there's no evidence but this is the way it happened. Cuz I say so."

There's a reason our die-hard Trayvon fans aren't legal eagles, folks.

There is no evidence to support Zimmermans spin on what happened
His story will unravel over the next few days

The jury will ask.....What if?

All the what ifs ...work against Zimmerman

That's ridiculous.

His dad was something like a Justice of the Peace...retired...and in a completely different area. Zimmerman did heed the dispatcher, he said "okay" and promptly lost the kid.

Who then circled back. There is NO evidence that contradicts that version, and it is the version that Zimmerman has given from the beginning...and for all the hemming and hawing, neither the testimony of the girl, nor of the dispatcher, nor of any of the witnesses, pokes holes in it.

You don't prove a case just by saying over and over "there's no evidence but this is the way it happened. Cuz I say so."

There's a reason our die-hard Trayvon fans aren't legal eagles, folks.

There is no evidence to support Zimmermans spin on what happened
His story will unravel over the next few days

The jury will ask.....What if?

All the what ifs ...work against Zimmerman

The Jury won't ask anything, that is illegal. Moron.

He doesn't have to PROVE his innocence, liewinger.

They have to PROVE his guilt. And if there is a reasonable doubt, then he's off.

Try to keep up. This is basic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back