The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every analyst on HLN finds Rachel believable and completely credible. One of the AA analysts said the black community is behind her and is proud of her....WOW!!!

They don't venture out of their 'bubble' very often.

I absolutely hate the race card being played...I think it diminishes their case. But can you imagine if a white analyst said what the AA analyst said about a white witness? OMG...she would have been kicked off the show right there and would never be on another one.

Its just unbelievably shocking to see some of the comments.

Why didn't Zimmerman tell Martin who he was?

The capias states, "the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and waited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern".

More: Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He may have done so. We'll never know

Oh, but we do know.

I don't see how the prosecution loses. If Zimmerman leaves the vehicle; he's no longer standing his ground--especially if he's going looking for Martin.

If the Prosecution can put Zimmerman outside of his vehicle, Zimmerman cannot claim castle doctrine. So that is it for his case.

You really don't understand the issues here, do you? Honestly I'd be ashamed to post such tripe, when this case has been in the news for months and I had that long to familiarize myself with the issues.
Here's a hint: The case has nothing to do with stand your ground.

Thats good because it wouldn't fly as a defense. So the argument is what? His life was in danger because he was chasing a kid around a housing project in the dark so he killed him?

You really need to familiarize yourself with both the case and the relevant law here. You're making statement that show you might have heard the name Zimmerman but not much more than that.

Every analyst on HLN finds Rachel believable and completely credible. One of the AA analysts said the black community is behind her and is proud of her....WOW!!!

Apparently, they don't have Internet access at the HLN studio.

Watching After Dark now...Im getting upset:evil:

Is there any objectivity in this world...the fake blonde female attorney makes me want to :puke:

Lookin' good there, 25! I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on your insightful comments with all those flattering pics you're posting! Brings out the cougar in me....LOL! (Just yanking your chain....)

I'm shocked at how the race card has flipped with Ms Rachel's testimony - never did GZ speak anything close to TM's characterization of GZ, someone he never met. I hate that crap. Isn't this case tragic enough without ascribing fabricated racism to Zimmerman? It makes me feel it was a defensive move by TM's family since they knew he was likely the one to have attacked Zimmerman first.

Apparently, they don't have Internet access at the HLN studio.

Watching After Dark now...Im getting upset:evil:

Is there any objectivity in this world...the fake blonde female attorney makes me want to :puke:

I couldn't see the emoticon on my phone, I thought we were supposed to fill in the blank. Lol

According to the tweets, Diamond DD is loving sticking it to West. I cannot wait for tomorrow. Hope she gets majorly hoisted on her own petard. Bitch Twit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back