The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a new computer system installed at work so couldn't post and listen to the livestream at the same time.

Just want to confirm Little Miss Subtle will be back on the stand at 9:00AM tomorrow morning?

Had a new computer system installed at work so couldn't post and listen to the livestream at the same time.

Just want to confirm Little Miss Subtle will be back on the stand at 9:00AM tomorrow morning?

Ooooohhhh yeah.

Must see tv.

Just saw the replay where DD said "creepy ass cracker" and the prosecution side of the courtroom erupted in laughter. Yucks galore! How OK it is for blacks to say that about whites. How NOT OK when the situation is reversed. Hypocrites.

Every analyst on HLN finds Rachel believable and completely credible. One of the AA analysts said the black community is behind her and is proud of her....WOW!!!

They don't venture out of their 'bubble' very often.

I absolutely hate the race card being played...I think it diminishes their case. But can you imagine if a white analyst said what the AA analyst said about a white witness? OMG...she would have been kicked off the show right there and would never be on another one.

Its just unbelievably shocking to see some of the comments.

Not to me. I've seen us going in this direction for 50 years. First time was in high school at a speech contest. Somehow they overbooked one of the slots. The only person who had entered more than one contest was a black girl. They were going to take her out of one of her contests, and she started yelling that it was just because she was black. So they left her in. The person they took out was a white girl who was only in one contest. So she didn't get to participate at all, after she has been practicing all semester long.

Witness 8 (DD) - info on scrubbed twitter account:
Twitter Account Gets Scrubbed In Zimmerman Case | The Smoking Gun

Link to deleted messages:
Jeantel Twitter Scrub | The Smoking Gun
Click the red arrow to the right to go through all 5 pages

Boy the prosecution is all over this thing. Glad they figured out what Twitter is... Today.

Dayum!!! Wish they would have left the tweets there so everyone can see what a loser this chick is.

Ooooohhhh yeah.

Must see tv.

GOOD! I'll be in home comfort until about noon. Settle down with the pups for the show. Hope West can break this dodo bird. He did seem to lose some control of her today and I pray he can close the deal tomorrow, just as the defense has done (IMO) with every other prosecution witness. Can't wait for JB's bombshell!

Does anyone remember off the top of their heads what the deal was with the dad not being notified by the cops for 3 days about TM, did he call the cops, what was the deal with the dad finding out about it?

Witness 8 (DD) - info on scrubbed twitter account:
Twitter Account Gets Scrubbed In Zimmerman Case | The Smoking Gun

Link to deleted messages:
Jeantel Twitter Scrub | The Smoking Gun
Click the red arrow to the right to go through all 5 pages

Boy the prosecution is all over this thing. Glad they figured out what Twitter is... Today.

Dayum!!! Wish they would have left the tweets there so everyone can see what a loser this chick is.

I think quite possibly they will anyhow.

Wait a minute...

So Zimmerman is supposedly the "aggressor" because he followed TM, but TM is NOT the aggressor even though he made the first physical contact by punching Zimmerman in the nose?

My circuits do not compute, Will Robinson. Call my nemesis, Dr. Smith, to splain it to me, please.

They don't venture out of their 'bubble' very often.

I absolutely hate the race card being played...I think it diminishes their case. But can you imagine if a white analyst said what the AA analyst said about a white witness? OMG...she would have been kicked off the show right there and would never be on another one.

Not to me. I've seen us going in this direction for 50 years. First time was in high school at a speech contest. Somehow they overbooked one of the slots. The only person who had entered more than one contest was a black girl. They were going to take her out of one of her contests, and she started yelling that it was just because she was black. So they left her in. The person they took out was a white girl who was only in one contest. So she didn't get to participate at all, after she has been practicing all semester long.
Oh boo fucking hoo.

You using this as an excuse to hate all black people? Your using this as an example of the fucking country is changing for the worse because some whites mistreated a white girl?

Here is a hint, it was whites who kept the black girl. Not blacks.

Oh boo fucking hoo.

You using this as an excuse to hate all black people? Your using this as an example of the fucking country is changing for the worse because some whites mistreated a white girl?

HEY! Where ya been?

Guess what happened today?

I got a new signature file after DeeDee testified about TM.

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Slumming for a way to get rid of more righties who might succumb to a little bet, Zona th' bookie man? :rolleyes:

(Reuters) - George Zimmerman, the man charged in the killing of Trayvon Martin, failed on at least two opportunities to identify himself as a neighborhood watch volunteer before he shot the unarmed teenager, a police investigator wrote in a report made public on Tuesday.

More: Trayvon Martin's killer never identified himself: police | Reuters

That's relevant because?

Its not relevant. This is a reoccurring theme with the Trayvon supporters. They constantly bring up points that have no bearing whatsoever in a court room.

Last edited:

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Really? Then tell everyone WHERE this contest was! Since you know so much.

i absolutely hate the race card being played...i think it diminishes their case. But can you imagine if a white analyst said what the aa analyst said about a white witness? Omg...she would have been kicked off the show right there and would never be on another one.

not to me. I've seen us going in this direction for 50 years. First time was in high school at a speech contest. Somehow they overbooked one of the slots. The only person who had entered more than one contest was a black girl. They were going to take her out of one of her contests, and she started yelling that it was just because she was black. So they left her in. The person they took out was a white girl who was only in one contest. So she didn't get to participate at all, after she has been practicing all semester long.
oh boo fucking hoo.

negged!

Does anyone remember off the top of their heads what the deal was with the dad not being notified by the cops for 3 days about TM, did he call the cops, what was the deal with the dad finding out about it?

I hadnt heard that...I know they played the 911 tapes a few days after he was killed for Trayvons father. That is when trayvons father said that it was not his son screaming...but now he has changed his story and is saying the opposite that it was his son.

Also interesting is the 1 million dollar settlement from the homeowners association...some believe that the settlement is the motive for the change of mind. If its not his boy screaming...maybe no settlement....or maybe not as good a chance of it being unsealed.

I hadnt heard that...I know they played the 911 tapes a few days after he was killed for Trayvons father. That is when trayvons father said that it was not his son screaming...but now he has changed his story and is saying the opposite that it was his son.

Also interesting is the 1 million dollar settlement from the homeowners association...some believe that the settlement is the motive for the change of mind. If its not his boy screaming...maybe no settlement....or maybe not as good a chance of it being unsealed.

I don't know anything about the dad finding out part and I can't find it anywhere online. On the 3 days thing, I think one of the whiners on here said that. So I virtually know nothing about the parents finding out.

Just curious.

Maybe WW know it all knows it.

Yeah I heard on the settlement.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back