The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to me. I've seen us going in this direction for 50 years. First time was in high school at a speech contest. Somehow they overbooked one of the slots. The only person who had entered more than one contest was a black girl. They were going to take her out of one of her contests, and she started yelling that it was just because she was black. So they left her in. The person they took out was a white girl who was only in one contest. So she didn't get to participate at all, after she has been practicing all semester long.
oh boo fucking hoo.

You using this as an excuse to hate all black people? Your using this as an example of the fucking country is changing for the worse because some whites mistreated a white girl?

Here is a hint, it was whites who kept the black girl. Not blacks.

negged!
Zona the troll got himself fixed so he can litter the message box with the F word! :muahaha:

Its not relevant. This is a reoccurring theme with the Trayvon supporters. They constantly bring up points that have no bearing whatsoever in a court room.

Their(blacks and leftist) trying to throw shit up against a wall. This countries legal system is seriously fucked up when the evidence(facts) carry less weight then hear say.

Does anyone remember off the top of their heads what the deal was with the dad not being notified by the cops for 3 days about TM, did he call the cops, what was the deal with the dad finding out about it?
I vaguely remember something about someone saying the police were trying to locate the father, but forgot about it.

oh boo fucking hoo.

You using this as an excuse to hate all black people? Your using this as an example of the fucking country is changing for the worse because some whites mistreated a white girl?

Here is a hint, it was whites who kept the black girl. Not blacks.

negged!
Zona the troll got himself fixed so he can litter the message box with the F word! :muahaha:

Yeah, but he can be negged on the open forum!

Does anyone remember off the top of their heads what the deal was with the dad not being notified by the cops for 3 days about TM, did he call the cops, what was the deal with the dad finding out about it?

I hadnt heard that...I know they played the 911 tapes a few days after he was killed for Trayvons father. That is when trayvons father said that it was not his son screaming...but now he has changed his story and is saying the opposite that it was his son.

Also interesting is the 1 million dollar settlement from the homeowners association...some believe that the settlement is the motive for the change of mind. If its not his boy screaming...maybe no settlement....or maybe not as good a chance of it being unsealed.

I don't know anything about the dad finding out part and I can't find it anywhere online. On the 3 days thing, I think one of the whiners on here said that. So I virtually know nothing about the parents finding out.

Just curious.

Maybe WW know it all knows it.

Yeah I heard on the settlement.

Thanks!

I would assume the father knew right away...I mean he was shot just down the sidewalk. So Im not sure the police were even obligated to notify him? He knew that night I would assume.

Many have questions regarding legal docs for this trial.

This thread is for posting evidence regarding the case.

Please feel free to add.

This is not a debate thread.

Please do not troll the thread.

If anyone is in search of a document [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION] will be more than happy to assist you... :tongue:

Hardy har. you funny.

:tongue: back at ya

Last edited:
I hadnt heard that...I know they played the 911 tapes a few days after he was killed for Trayvons father. That is when trayvons father said that it was not his son screaming...but now he has changed his story and is saying the opposite that it was his son.

Also interesting is the 1 million dollar settlement from the homeowners association...some believe that the settlement is the motive for the change of mind. If its not his boy screaming...maybe no settlement....or maybe not as good a chance of it being unsealed.

I don't know anything about the dad finding out part and I can't find it anywhere online. On the 3 days thing, I think one of the whiners on here said that. So I virtually know nothing about the parents finding out.

Just curious.

Thanks!

I would assume the father knew right away...I mean he was shot just down the sidewalk. So Im not sure the police were even obligated to notify him? He knew that night I would assume.

Trayvon Martin in morgue 3 days as 'John Doe' after mom reported him missing - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

>>>Tracy Martin called the Sanford Police who came to his home the morning after the shooting. When he told police about his son's disapperance, police asked him for a photo of his son. Tracy showed the police officer a photo of Trayvon he had saved on his cellphone. The officer said he was going to show Martin a photo to see if it was his son. It was a photo of Trayvon's dead body.
It is unclear why ABC News reported that Trayvon's body was left in the morgue for three days, classified as "John Doe."

It's clear to me. The media is a bunch of lying a$$holes.

Last edited:

Just curious.

Thanks!

I think the dad is a dead end.

Trayvon Martin in morgue 3 days as 'John Doe' after mom reported him missing - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

It is unclear why ABC News reported that Trayvon's body was left in the morgue for three days, classified as "John Doe."

It's clear to me. The media is a bunch of lying a$$holes.

Yes they are. It is amazing to me that they continue to show the sweet 12 year old Travon pics, with no respect for their listeners intelligence. Just pure propaganda

From wikipedia - "Martin's body was taken to the morgue, where he was tagged as a John Doe as he was not carrying any identification.[21] Martin's father, Tracy Martin, called to file a Missing Persons report early on February 27 and police officers arrived at his fiancée's condo with photographs of his dead son about 9:20 am."

Tess - the father was notified within about 14 hours of his son's death.

FYI: Wikipedia also says TM was shot 70 yards from the condo where he was staying. Someone asked about that distance earlier in the day.

From wikipedia - "Martin's body was taken to the morgue, where he was tagged as a John Doe as he was not carrying any identification.[21] Martin's father, Tracy Martin, called to file a Missing Persons report early on February 27 and police officers arrived at his fiancée's condo with photographs of his dead son about 9:20 am."

FYI: Wikipedia also says TM was shot 70 yards from the condo where he was staying. Someone asked about that distance earlier in the day.

This is so shocking to me...he was staying at dads girlfriends house...he leaves to pick up some skittles just before the NBA all star game...get shot in the courtyard...never comes home...huge crime scene and all the commotion...and its the mom that has to declare him missing?

LOL...I didnt even know about this till testy just said something...am I living in a box or what?

This is so shocking to me...he was staying at dads girlfriends house...he leaves to pick up some skittles just before the NBA all star game...get shot in the courtyard...never comes home...huge crime scene and all the commotion...and its the mom that has to declare him missing?

LOL...I didnt even know about this till testy just said something...am I living in a box or what?

I never heard his mother reported him missing. His father did, according to any info I've seen. I know that article from back in March 2012 said it was his mother, but that's the first and only time I heard that.

I am new so bare with me if this has been addressed. I have a couple questions about the girls testimony today.

1. Did she state that she was not the only one speaking with the victim leading up to his death?
2. Did she state that she heard other people in the background that would help calm the situation?

If so, where are these witnesses?

I am new so bare with me if this has been addressed. I have a couple questions about the girls testimony today.

1. Did she state that she was not the only one speaking with the victim leading up to his death?
2. Did she state that she heard other people in the background that would help calm the situation?

I could barely make any sense out of this girls testimony.

No offense to the people of Sanford, FL, but what kind of neighborhood is that Retreat at Twin Lakes??? It looks nice yet people hear screams for help and see people fighting then go back to cooking dinner or watching TV! Wwwwwhhhaaatttt? Is this a common occurrence there? If so, as it seems, no wonder GZ was suspicious of everyone walking around the neighborhood. Honestly. I'd be looking sideways at everyone too. And that's not racist. That's smart! When there are break-ins, home invasions, and screaming scuffles that seem to be mere inconveniences, then I'd worry. Big time.

1) I think she said that there were others responsible for texting him on her phone...she also mentioned that she was not his girlfriend and that he was in a relationship with another girl...as far as the convo leading up to the killing, It was just her account...I dont believe she mentioned anyone else for that time span in particular.

2) Yes she did say she heard others in the background that could calm the situation....she basically just blew it off and never even checked up on the situation...she also stated that she thought his father could help him.

1) I think she said that there were others responsible for texting him on her phone...she also mentioned that she was not his girlfriend and that he was in a relationship with another girl...as far as the convo leading up to the killing, It was just her account...I dont believe she mentioned anyone else for that time span in particular.

2) Yes she did say she heard others in the background that could calm the situation....she basically just blew it off and never even checked up on the situation...she also stated that she thought his father could help him.

Thank you for translating :thup:

Thank you. It was very hard to follow her. I also felt like she said that he got away from him and was at his house. However, the altercation took place some distance away from his home. Would that not substantiate the defendant's account of what happened? I feel if she was supposed to show anything beyond a reasonable doubt, she really failed. Just my opinion if I was in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back