The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, but the defense is doing well, so, we will see.

I'm not so sure the defense is doing 'well' or the persecution is doing badly, I just don't think they have a case.

i agree. it is really impossible to say the defense is doing well when they have not even started their case yet.

just another example of jake showing his appalling ignorance.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to the thread until the last few minutes, but he's been remarkably lucid for a libtard.

I think you're arguing about two different things but if Z started the fight, he's got problems.

At the end of the Trial, either side can ask for 'Lesser Charges' to be considered by the Jury. I suspect the prosecution will do just that

Zona??? Where did you go?

Yes that guy is skinny, definitely not fat. He's also muscular.. muscles weigh more than fat. Was the boy muscular? I don't know. But we do know GZ was working out to become a fighter.

Trevon did play football. We can assume he was in good shape. Zimmerman was fat. He may have been training, but He was in no where near the condition of Martin.

Not if he was suspended from school.

I'm not so sure the defense is doing 'well' or the persecution is doing badly, I just don't think they have a case.

i agree. it is really impossible to say the defense is doing well when they have not even started their case yet.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to the thread until the last few minutes, but he's been remarkably lucid for a libtard.

I think you're arguing about two different things but if Z started the fight, he's got problems.

At the end of the Trial, either side can ask for 'Lesser Charges' to be considered by the Jury. I suspect the prosecution will do just that

Yurt is simply mad is all.

The worse the prosecution does, the chance of 'Lesser Charges' dims.

But time will tell.

Most likely. Zimmerman is on meds & has been accused of molesting his cousin when he was younger. He is no boy-scout. But he was justified in this shooting even though his following may have initiated the dangerous confrontation.

He's a child molester who is on meds and initiated the confrontation but thats okay with you. Why, because TM was wearing a hoodie?:eek:

He did "initiate" the confrontation because it was his DUTY to observe suspicious behavior. He observed and followed Martin. He then lost sight, but Martin doubled back and assaulted him.

Following someone is not illegal. Assault, is.

His duty was not to confront but to call 911 according to the neighborhood watch rules and what the 911 guy told him.

Can you give me a moral or legal rule or explain wtf you are talking about?

You were certainly referring to it. It does matter if GZ started it, damn right, it does. TM had the right to defend himself, and he had no obligation to retreat, and if GZ had a gun, TM had the right to beat him into the ground. GZ could only shoot TM if he thought his life was in danger. It was not.

And learn "English" and "countersuit" and "courts-martial" and "sergeants-major" for plural.

translation, yurt never said zimmerman was defending himself. i lied, but will weasel my way out of it with my boring troll blather.

you don't know if his life was in danger. you were not there. so far, according to the prosecution witnesses, it certainly appears zimmerman was defending himself from a pummeling.

seriously, you have zero clue what anything you talk about.

explain to me then how jake can't grasp the concept that just because you start the fight, means you have no right to self defense.

i believe you understand that concept. why doesn't he?

Stream is down. Does anyone have a link up that's working?

Nevermind, it just came up.

You were certainly referring to it. It does matter if GZ started it, damn right, it does. TM had the right to defend himself, and he had no obligation to retreat, and if GZ had a gun, TM had the right to beat him into the ground. GZ could only shoot TM if he thought his life was in danger. It was not.

And learn "English" and "countersuit" and "courts-martial" and "sergeants-major" for plural.

So now we have two people who believe they are defending themselves against the other person.

I guess we are left with a life's lesson................You don't bring Skittles to a gun fight.

His duty was not to confront but to call 911 according to the neighborhood watch rules and what the 911 guy told him.

And according to Zimmerman's sworn testimony, that's exactly what he did. Zimmerman claimed it was Martin that came back and assaulted him.

I'm not saying that's the truth (how could I know?), but I wonder how you're so damn sure it isn't. Care to explain?

Zona??? Where did you go?

Yes that guy is skinny, definitely not fat. He's also muscular.. muscles weigh more than fat. Was the boy muscular? I don't know. But we do know GZ was working out to become a fighter.

Trevon did play football. We can assume he was in good shape. Zimmerman was fat. He may have been training, but He was in no where near the condition of Martin.

Caution. Earnie's one of those girlie boys that feels the need to neg anyone that disagrees with his viewpoint.

I thought Good said straddling in the MMA style. I did not hear him say slamming, pounding.. nothing more than on top. But I might have missed it had to do some work.

The "Ground and pound" phrase came up.

Yes it came up. But what I heard, was straddling him in the position called ground and pound. I did not hear him say anything other than in the straddling/ground and pound position. Good did not say he saw the pounding part... not that I heard.
He testified he saw the arms moving up and down, swinging at the one on the bottom. He stopped short of saying he saw contact being made.

You tube of Tryavon playing FB looks like also played as a senior. So yeah he seems like he was in good condition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLPw-01dsz8]trayvon williams 2012 senior football highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back