The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z - 5'-7" and obese - from medical records

Has head trauma.

Let's see what is relevant from Z's medical records.

Difficulty sleeping - using MMA training 3 days a week to help with sleep - not working.

Which is why an MD doesn't 'help' regarding this issue. They just want to med a pt up!

Insomnia sux!
Meds don't help unless one likes the morning after side effects.

Melatonin, valerian root, L-Tryptophan (or eat lots of turkey!)
DO help with insomnia. Valerian root, to me when I used to use it, smells nasty and tastes like 'lavender'. :eek:

His duty was not to confront but to call 911 according to the neighborhood watch rules and what the 911 guy told him.

And according to Zimmerman's sworn testimony, that's exactly what he did. Zimmerman claimed it was Martin that came back and assaulted him.

I'm not saying that's the truth (how could I know?), but I wonder how you're so damn sure it isn't. Care to explain?

TM's dead body.

I think where Jake conflates principles is when it comes to the standard of actual life-threatening attack and FEAR of life-threatening attack.

The way the statute is written, the attack does not actual be life-threatening...only that the recipient of the attack BELIEVES they are in danger of death or grave bodily harm.

There is a lot of subjectivity in that definition.

Difficulty sleeping - using MMA training 3 days a week to help with sleep - not working.

Which is why an MD doesn't 'help' regarding this issue. They just want to med a pt up!

Insomnia sux!

DO help with insomnia. Valerian root, to me when I used to use it, smells nasty and tastes like 'lavender'. :eek:

Crown Royal and Coke [cola].

Z's medical record - nose appeared to be broken

Recommendation was to see an ENT for his broken nose.

Last edited:
i agree. it is really impossible to say the defense is doing well when they have not even started their case yet.

just another example of jake showing his appalling ignorance.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to the thread until the last few minutes, but he's been remarkably lucid for a libtard.

I think you're arguing about two different things but if Z started the fight, he's got problems.

At the end of the Trial, either side can ask for 'Lesser Charges' to be considered by the Jury. I suspect the prosecution will do just that

explain to me then how jake can't grasp the concept that just because you start the fight, means you have no right to self defense.

i believe you understand that concept. why doesn't he?

You have the right to self-defense to the extent that you may not be eligible for a Murder I conviction. But Man II or Man I is a strong possibility.

You can't have a CCW in Florida and go around starting fights. You're going to jail if you do.

If it's ancillary, if you're defending another person.... It's called "Stand In Shoes" down here, then that's not starting a fight. Different ballgame. If you're chasing a bad guy that ran off with your personal property, that's also allowed. If you're defedning your porperty, your family, etc. Okay.

But if you just decide you don't like somebody's looks and start an altercation with him? Regardless of who escalates what, you got a problem.

I can't envision a man like Z doing that. Most of us with a CCW are very aware of the rules.

His duty was not to confront but to call 911 according to the neighborhood watch rules and what the 911 guy told him.

And according to Zimmerman's sworn testimony, that's exactly what he did. Zimmerman claimed it was Martin that came back and assaulted him.

I'm not saying that's the truth (how could I know?), but I wonder how you're so damn sure it isn't. Care to explain?

TM's dead body.

:lol::lol::lol:...you're joking, right?

[MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION] wears pants? :eek:

Point taken. A guy who calls himself "Snookie" probably wears skirts.

Kilt you mean...and he goes commando :eek:

[MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION] wears pants? :eek:

Do you want me to show you what I wear, among other things?:evil:

Show us the kilt!!!
GMTA [MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]!!

Last edited:
So now we have two people who believe they are defending themselves against the other person.

There are a great many subtle points of law in this case.

The prosecutions witness yesterday testified that Martin had reached his Dad's condo.

If that is true, he has no justification for self defense against a "creepy ass Cracka" who was following him.

At this point, both parties have made a decision to engage actively in confrontation.

Do you have a witness that saw TM was slamming GZs head on the concrete?

Yes. John Good.

I thought Good said straddling in the MMA style. I did not hear him say slamming, pounding.. nothing more than on top. But I might have missed it had to do some work.

He said Martin was punching downward towards Zimmerman's head. He said Martin was on top of Zimmerman who was on the bottom flat on his back. He could not hear the strikes or see the strikes. He said it appeared to be Martin "ground & pounding" Zimmerman on the concrete.

Last edited:
Sarah, with respect I don't think you're considering this issue fairly. On your picture, it's not just two pinholes, but there's also a cut on the upper bridge of his nose. Also, he may have damage on the inside parts of his nose that can't easily be seen from the outside.

Please consider this picture of Zimmerman's bloody nose, which points to there being trauma which would cause the bleeding in the first place:

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

Forget it, she is blind. Blinded with emotion, and prevaricated assumptions.

Ever had a broken nose or seen anyone with a broken nose? You can tell when it is broken, it bleeds a lot, the blood would not have been just at the scratch on the tip. Look closley at the picture you posted, if you are fair and not biased, you will see blood is only coming from the tip of his nose..

That's not true. I broke my nose 22 years ago and it didn't bleed externally at all until I sneezed out the blood clot a few hours later.

Nookie said:

Insomnia sux!

Crown Royal and Coke [Pepsi].

[MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back