The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not post links to Blogs, Blogs are people's opinion and we have enough of that going on here.

BLOGS ARE BULLSHIT

If an armed man, who is not a cop, is following me in the dark and looks like he means me harm?

Yeah..I will defend myself.

You?

Actually, he didnt know he was armed and likely b/c of the Unconstitutional concealment laws. Otherwise, he would have hopefully been smart enough to know that you don't screw with an armed man.

What makes concealment laws unconstitutional? Oh yeah, because you say so.

It says the right to bare arms; not the right to conceal arms. Maybe, if you weren't a sellout Republican, you'd understand simple shit like that.

Listener bias was evident nationwide with the "fucking punks" segment of 911 recording of Zimmerman's call. The word was truly unintelligible, but NBC suggested it was "coons" so that is what most people herd. I did analysis of the recording & it sounded like "punks", but I would never say that in court or on national TV to bias a jury or convict a person because it is not hearable & should be disregarded.

Zimmerman has sued NBC for that crap & will win.

The thing is, when George Zimmerman filed his Complaint with the Court, he, Zimmerman, edited out the portion of the 911 tape that George makes himself look racist when he said, "F'cking Coons." (listen to Time Stamp 2:22)

Also, at Time Stamp 3:20, on the tape you can hear George knocking or taping on a door and if you listen closely you can hear George say: "Keep an eye on my truck." Who did George say that to, and why did he edit those words out of the Transcript he filed with the Court?

Daily Kos: #Zimmerman Edits out "F'cking Coon" from 911 Tape He Filed with Court in lawsuit against NBC

Do you see what this says in that link you posted?

George knocking or taping on a door and if you listen closely you can hear George say: "Keep an eye on my truck." Who did George say that to, and why did he edit those words

That is

BULLSHIT

There may be a dispute about what was said and why he edited the police transcript but there is no doubt he edited it out.

CNN should change the title of their broadcast...

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL

to:
OPINIONS AND COMMENTS OF CNN NEWS STAFF, COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS AND SNIPPETS OF THE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL

I can easily understand the need for commercials but the incessant interruptions of what is really going on so that we listen to the inane comments of the "stars" of the program is exponentially irritating.

Listener bias was evident nationwide with the "fucking punks" segment of 911 recording of Zimmerman's call. The word was truly unintelligible, but NBC suggested it was "coons" so that is what most people herd. I did analysis of the recording & it sounded like "punks", but I would never say that in court or on national TV to bias a jury or convict a person because it is not hearable & should be disregarded.

Zimmerman has sued NBC for that crap & will win.

The thing is, when George Zimmerman filed his Complaint with the Court, he, Zimmerman, edited out the portion of the 911 tape that George makes himself look racist when he said, "F'cking Coons." (listen to Time Stamp 2:22)

Also, at Time Stamp 3:20, on the tape you can hear George knocking or taping on a door and if you listen closely you can hear George say: "Keep an eye on my truck." Who did George say that to, and why did he edit those words out of the Transcript he filed with the Court?

Daily Kos: #Zimmerman Edits out "F'cking Coon" from 911 Tape He Filed with Court in lawsuit against NBC

George knocking or taping on a door and if you listen closely you can hear George say: "Keep an eye on my truck." Who did George say that to, and why did he edit those words

That is

BULLSHIT

Exactly - The media told these idiots what they heard & they believed it. Zimmerman said "standing by my truck" & retard Truthsucker thinks it was "keep an eye on my truck". :lol:

Looks like the P is trying to impeach John Good's testimony where he said it was GZ yelling "Help". And, getting ready for Tracy Martin to testify it was TM who yelled.

Judge: May the witness be excused?

West: Yes, your honor.

de la Rionda: Yes, your honor.

The jury: YES!!!!!!!!!, your honor.

That is

BULLSHIT

What you said:

There may be a dispute about what was said and why he edited the police transcript but there is no doubt he edited it out.

What I read that you keep saying over and over:

The sky is red

Have you ever tried your hand at unsolved murders?

Speculation gets so out of control that you lose the thread of what is true and what is pure conjecture.

It's a nightmare of epic proportions.

Everyone has a theory...

And they defend it like some here do, using the age old techniques... illogical and irrational.

Stick to what you can prove, it will lead you to what is true and what isn't true much more surely than half baked theories with no supporting evidence.
There's a new reality show called "Whodunit?" Has anyone seen it? Not great, but it might appeal to a lot of us here on this thread.

Sounds interesting.

CNN should change the title of their broadcast...

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL

to:
OPINIONS AND COMMENTS OF CNN NEWS STAFF, COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS AND SNIPPETS OF THE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL

I can easily understand the need for commercials but the incessant interruptions of what is really going on so that we listen to the inane comments of the "stars" of the program is exponentially irritating.

They don't want you to listen to an expert that says that any voice analysis in a room full of people is not credible.

It is like a football game that is a blow out. They will say and do anything to keep you from changing the channel.

What is not in dispute is that the Daily Kos edited the official police transcript to include the word "Coon" therein because that is not contained in the official police transcript. What the official police transcript says is:

The back entrance... fucking [unintelligible]

Actually, he didnt know he was armed and likely b/c of the Unconstitutional concealment laws. Otherwise, he would have hopefully been smart enough to know that you don't screw with an armed man.

It says the right to bare arms; not the right to conceal arms. Maybe, if you weren't a sellout Republican, you'd understand simple shit like that.

:cuckoo:

That is

BULLSHIT

What you said:

What I read that you keep saying over and over:

The sky is red

lol why because you don't believe it, right wingers didn't believe Obama would win but they are living with that reality today.

Or maybe he identifies with Trayvon because he's a low class hoodlum who has beaten people's heads into the grounds too.Or maybe he has no familiarity with guns whatsoever.

Yep..and like Trayvon?

I never killed anyone.

And you're not likely to if you never leave your mothers basement. Stay safe....

Projection doesn't suit you.

Or maybe it does. :lol:

And I'll have fries with the Mickey D's burger you are cooking..

Good ol' Gatsby, making friends where ever he goes..

:tongue:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

I always thought you were a simp. This just confirms it. Another min wage guy with a third rate college education proclaiming about shit he knows nothing about so he can protect the right of people to destroy themselves. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back