The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! How could George Zimmerman edit a police transcript. 420 is still in the cannabis induced haze, apparently.

Maybe you are smoking something, Zimmerman filed an edited copy of the 911 call in his civil suit. Is that so hard to understand?

What civil suit? :dunno:

Twisted ...GZ sued NBC and ABC for faking the trascripts. (People were fired over this) So now fools believe his offering the factual transcripts as evidence pointing out the dishonest editing is editing the lies. Oy!

This is funny. Listening to him talk in this interview - that's him yelling on the 911 call. It's his voice.

Sorry, but it is.

Insulting me doesn't intimidate me nor does it help your argument. Is there something in the website you think is wrong? If that's the best you can do...?

Did I insult you? I was trying to help you. You're being led by the nose by lying fools and people are laughing at you. I'm too kind

Maybe you are smoking something, Zimmerman filed an edited copy of the 911 call in his civil suit. Is that so hard to understand?

What civil suit? :dunno:

Twisted ...GZ sued NBC and ABC for faking the trascripts. (People were fired over this) So now fools believe his offering the factual transcripts as evidence pointing out the dishonest editing is editing the lies. Oy!

ABC EDITED THE VIDEO.

It's insane and sickening that the media thinks they can just change stuff for ratings. Look at the damage and frenzy that created - seriously, it should be criminal.

We'll all gather back here for those lawsuits.

I hope they get made an example of.

Pssst, that's gossip and lies. Not a good way to to through life. It makes you look stupid.

Insulting me doesn't intimidate me nor does it help your argument. Is there something in the website you think is wrong? If that's the best you can do...?

Did I insult you? I was trying to help you. You're being led by the nose by lying fools and people are laughing at you. I'm too kind

Lying fools? What in that article do you disagree with? And what lying fools do you listen to? The laughed at Einstein. Now.. I'm not comparing myself to Einstein but I''m certainly smarter than a Trailer Park Republican/Fox News watcher.

Lying fools? What in that article do you disagree with? And what lying fools do you listen to? The laughed at Einstein. Now.. I'm not comparing myself to Einstein but I''m certainly smarter than a Trailer Park Republican/Fox News watcher.

Good move

I listen to all the reports and disregard the obvious lies. Not difficult.

Actually, he didnt know he was armed and likely b/c of the Unconstitutional concealment laws. Otherwise, he would have hopefully been smart enough to know that you don't screw with an armed man.

What makes concealment laws unconstitutional? Oh yeah, because you say so.

It says the right to bare arms; not the right to conceal arms. Maybe, if you weren't a sellout Republican, you'd understand simple shit like that.

Its says that no one shall infringe on my right to bare arms. Telling me when and where I may bare arms infringes on my right to bare arms.

This could not be any clearer. Zimmerman was the one screaming for help; he has said so repeatedly, including this interview shortly after the incident. He didn't know if anyone else heard him and whether or not someone could back up his story.

And, yes, all the evidence is turning out to support his story. What a fucking waste of time for all the professionals involved, the jury, the court personnel, judge, attorneys, witnesses, blah blah blah - this stupid trial!!! Unfuckingbelievable!

Good move

I listen to all the reports and disregard the obvious lies. Not difficult.

what lie?

This could not be any clearer. Zimmerman was the one screaming for help; he has said so repeatedly, including this interview shortly after the incident. He didn't know if anyone else heard him and whether or not someone could back up his story.

And, yes, all the evidence is turning out to support his story. What a fucking waste of time for all the professionals involved, the jury, the court personnel, judge, attorneys, witnesses, blah blah blah - this stupid trial!!! Unfuckingbelievable!

Pretty much.

Dog and pony show to calm the sheeple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back