The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z is suing NBC because they edited the non-emergency call in the very beginning and started this entire race thing.

I hope they get slapped with a billion dollar judgment. Not only was that totally irresponsible and unethical, but it should be criminal negligence and they should be prosecuted.

Three professionals (so called) at NBC went down over this. It was crazy for them to edit the 911 phone calls.

Now I'm nursing one hell of a hangover (Canada Day weekend) but I'm not stupid. Well not yet anyway. :eusa_angel:

I never saw in any picture ever ever ever a flashlight at the crime scene. Whoa geeze that's a big deal.

That would explain how Trayvon was able to pinpoint George in the dark.

Yep - also ABC edited the video (injuries) of his head.

Also, note in the full crime scene view where #1 the key flashlight is with respect to the body. The state breezed over that piece of evidence and didn't mention it. That flashlight proves the "where" part of Z's testimony. It is up at the T, the body is down the path, that's the physical proof of the direction they were going and that Z was on way back to truck.

You know I've witnessed a lot of trials in my lifetime but I've never seen mega bozos like these on the prosecution side of life here.

Talk about not ready for prime time players. But hey. The jury could out of emotion still end up convicting Z.

I've seen enough bizarre outcomes like Westerfield and the one that really killed me was the conviction of the two lawyers in the Diane Whipple case.

LOL that audio expert...

Uhm yeah consensus opinion (is that how science works these days consensus?) says you can't believe anything you hear on audio. Uhmm ROFL What's his job then? To point out how useless he is?

You do make things up. I hoped you might give me a greater than 0% answer. That would have added to your credibility. But c'est la vie.

Post a credible link? How am I expected to do that? You won't find Zimmerman's account credible, and that's the only one I know of from someone who was there.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's the funniest shat I ever heard. Post it if you can or concede that you don't have jack shat.

You people are too funny.

Have you or have you not read that Zimmerman said Martin attacked him. If you have not, then where have you been? If you have, then you obviously don't consider that credible, so what would good would posting the link do?

But here is a link:

Shooting of Trayvon Martin

When police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman told them that Martin had attacked him and that he had shot Martin in self-defense.

Bump.

Marc?

Jesus, folks...it's "bear" not "bare". You all make it sound like this is the right to wear short sleeves! LOL

It's Crooked Seal Time.
It's Crooked Seal Time.
WAT and CNN too,
Show Crooked Seal to you.
Let's give a rousing cheer,
Cause Crooked Seal's here,
It's time to recess the show,
So kids let's go!

Z is suing NBC because they edited the non-emergency call in the very beginning and started this entire race thing.

I hope they get slapped with a billion dollar judgment. Not only was that totally irresponsible and unethical, but it should be criminal negligence and they should be prosecuted.

Three professionals (so called) at NBC went down over this. It was crazy for them to edit the 911 phone calls.

Now I'm nursing one hell of a hangover (Canada Day weekend) but I'm not stupid. Well not yet anyway. :eusa_angel:

I never saw in any picture ever ever ever a flashlight at the crime scene. Whoa geeze that's a big deal.

That would explain how Trayvon was able to pinpoint George in the dark.

Yep - also ABC edited the video (injuries) of his head.

Also, note in the full crime scene view where #1 the key flashlight is with respect to the body. The state breezed over that piece of evidence and didn't mention it. That flashlight proves the "where" part of Z's testimony. It is up at the T, the body is down the path, that's the physical proof of the direction they were going and that Z was on way back to truck.

*you must spread some reputation around before giving it to [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=25451]tinydancer[/MENTION], [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION] and [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] again*

Soon.

What kind of friggin moron expects someone to be able to read in the dark???

Only John Good has super powers to see in the dark.

Where did Jon Good show his ability to read in the dark?

Be specific.

I figure he could differentiate between skin color and red and black through a light shinning in his face,rain, cloud cover darkness while other witness could not see colors....

Interesting so based on the drawings it appears that Travon walkd around GZ's car because GZ drove past him and then parked in front of where TM was walking.

Seems obvious that GZ was following then parking in a place to get a closer look... then getting out to follow because he ran out of road. TM would have seen a guy staring at him on the phone... driving slow acting weird, pull ahead park in front of him in the middle of the road... then get out and follow him on foot. Yeah GZ would probably have been seen as the aggressor by TM.

Last edited:
Not new, Sallow.

The accusation that it was racial profiling is the bs that made this a pastime for those who want to pretend Trayvon is an innocent little victim. FBI killed that game plan long ago.

Only John Good has super powers to see in the dark.

Where did Jon Good show his ability to read in the dark?

Be specific.

I figure he could differentiate between skin color and red and black through a light shinning in his face,rain, cloud cover darkness while other witness could not see colors....

The patio light was on right behind him...no light in his eyes but good illumination.

I'm pretty sure he was also the closest.

Interesting so based on the drawings it appears that Travon walkd around GZ's car because GZ drove past him and then parked in front of where TM was walking.

Seems obvious that GZ was following then parking in a place to get a closer look... then getting out to follow because he ran out of road. TM would have seen a guy staring at him on the phone... pull ahead park in front of him in the middle of the road... then get out and follow him on foot. Yeah GZ would probably have been seen as the aggressor by TM.

Of course.

And Zimmerman's "claim" of getting out to get an address is odd too.

Why, exactly, did he walk across a dark dog walk to get an address?

There were plenty of houses by his truck.

Zimmerman had already drawn a conclusion about the kid as of the first non emergency call.

He kept calling Travon the suspect for one thing. He said he was walking casually in the drizzle as if that somehow made Travon guilty. He stalked Travon, we only have his account of how Travon moved, looked, what he supposedly said, that he may have been looking in houses, etc.. He is sticking to his story but the profiling is apparent especially in this reading of the statement.

Not new, Sallow.

The accusation that it was racial profiling is the bs that made this a pastime for those who want to pretend Trayvon is an innocent little victim. FBI killed that game plan long ago.

It was new for me.

And the feds haven't killed anything. They are letting Florida handle this first.

However, the "suspect" thing gives even more credence to the wannabe cop thing.

As does running, armed, through a dark stretch of pathway with NO street signs or addresses.

Seems obvious that GZ was following then parking in a place to get a closer look... then getting out to follow because he ran out of road. TM would have seen a guy staring at him on the phone... pull ahead park in front of him in the middle of the road... then get out and follow him on foot. Yeah GZ would probably have been seen as the aggressor by TM.

Of course.

And Zimmerman's "claim" of getting out to get an address is odd too.

Why, exactly, did he walk across a dark dog walk to get an address?

There were plenty of houses by his truck.

Zimmerman can not get on the stand. His story is too inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back