The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could not be any clearer. Zimmerman was the one screaming for help; he has said so repeatedly, including this interview shortly after the incident. He didn't know if anyone else heard him and whether or not someone could back up his story.

And, yes, all the evidence is turning out to support his story. What a fucking waste of time for all the professionals involved, the jury, the court personnel, judge, attorneys, witnesses, blah blah blah - this stupid trial!!! Unfuckingbelievable!

He was talking to the witnesses/friends before the police arrived, they were too busy setting up Zimmerman's defense to help a black child dying.

Last edited:
Maybe you are smoking something, Zimmerman filed an edited copy of the 911 call in his civil suit. Is that so hard to understand?

What civil suit? :dunno:

Z is suing NBC because they edited the non-emergency call in the very beginning and started this entire race thing.

I hope they get slapped with a billion dollar judgment. Not only was that totally irresponsible and unethical, but it should be criminal negligence and they should be prosecuted.

Three professionals (so called) at NBC went down over this. It was crazy for them to edit the 911 phone calls.

Now I'm nursing one hell of a hangover (Canada Day weekend) but I'm not stupid. Well not yet anyway. :eusa_angel:

I never saw in any picture ever ever ever a flashlight at the crime scene. Whoa geeze that's a big deal.

That would explain how Trayvon was able to pinpoint George in the dark.

This could not be any clearer. Zimmerman was the one screaming for help; he has said so repeatedly, including this interview shortly after the incident. He didn't know if anyone else heard him and whether or not someone could back up his story.

And, yes, all the evidence is turning out to support his story. What a fucking waste of time for all the professionals involved, the jury, the court personnel, judge, attorneys, witnesses, blah blah blah - this stupid trial!!! Unfuckingbelievable!

He was talking to the witnesses/friends before the police arrived, they were too busy setting up Zimmerman's defense to help a black child dying.

Why do you have to keep lying?

He talked to one witness, Joe Manalo, who said he didn't know Zim, and hadn't seen him before that night.

With all due respect, you sound like an utter fool. Really you do. That comment tells me all I need to know about your intelligence. Thanks for clearing that up so early on in our "relationship".

What civil suit? :dunno:

Z is suing NBC because they edited the non-emergency call in the very beginning and started this entire race thing.

I hope they get slapped with a billion dollar judgment. Not only was that totally irresponsible and unethical, but it should be criminal negligence and they should be prosecuted.

Three professionals (so called) at NBC went down over this. It was crazy for them to edit the 911 phone calls.

Now I'm nursing one hell of a hangover (Canada Day weekend) but I'm not stupid. Well not yet anyway. :eusa_angel:

I never saw in any picture ever ever ever a flashlight at the crime scene. Whoa geeze that's a big deal.

That would explain how Trayvon was able to pinpoint George in the dark.

Yep - also ABC edited the video (injuries) of his head.

Also, note in the full crime scene view where #1 the key flashlight is with respect to the body. The state breezed over that piece of evidence and didn't mention it. That flashlight proves the "where" part of Z's testimony. It is up at the T, the body is down the path, that's the physical proof of the direction they were going and that Z was on way back to truck.

:clap2:

You bring up something that has made me loony tunes about this from the beginning.

I've never seen in my entire lifetime in rock in bars anyone punching the lights out of someone else (shit happens in bars) and scream "help me" whilst nuking someone elses head on a bar room floor.

How the prosecution and the parents of Trayvon could ask us to believe this is nuts. I mean lets cue up the Almond Joy song here.

A hint, that what? You are wrong?

He may walk..but his troubles won't be over.

Because if this trial goes south..and it just might, because the Jury is 5/6ths white and DA overcharged..the Feds with get their mitts on this fucker.

Wow. You've been spanked numerous times on this particular "belief" and you still repeat it. Shows that stupidity knows no bounds.
The trial will go south only if they vote to convict based on fear of repurcussions. On the evidence Zimmerman acted lawfully.

Haven't been "spanked" at all.

It's also telling you folks are defending this murderous bastard.

Who is so "brave" not only did he kill a kid but he beat up his fiancée.

And he also found time to hit a cop.

Real upstanding citizen.

Actually, Zimmerman shoved someone who was accosting his friend at a bar and it turned out that the guy was a cop that didn't identify himself. He was not convicted. There are conflicting stories between he and his fiancee, both claim the other hit them. Both were given restraining orders.

Why do you have to lie if you're so sure about this case?

With all due respect, you sound like an utter fool. Really you do. That comment tells me all I need to know about your intelligence. Thanks for clearing that up so early on in our "relationship".

:lol: You're welcome ! Couldn't you have just said "na-na, na-na, boo-boo,: stick your head in doo-doo" ?

Last edited:
What makes concealment laws unconstitutional? Oh yeah, because you say so.

It says the right to bare arms; not the right to conceal arms. Maybe, if you weren't a sellout Republican, you'd understand simple shit like that.

Its says that no one shall infringe on my right to bare arms. Telling me when and where I may bare arms infringes on my right to bare arms.

You have no right to bare arms. Sorry.

It says the right to bare arms; not the right to conceal arms. Maybe, if you weren't a sellout Republican, you'd understand simple shit like that.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

I always thought you were a simp. This just confirms it. Another min wage guy with a third rate college education proclaiming about shit he knows nothing about so he can protect the right of people to destroy themselves. Beautiful.

I answered your question. Your idiotic antics don't overturn my point. By your logic, the Wild West would have been armagedon. Never mind that it was a very safe in regards to its citizenry. Or would you rather assume that people are monkeys and that if they have a gun then they're going to shoot someone?
You didnt answer the question. You threw out a howler that I'm still laughing at and you haven't figured it out.

Its says that no one shall infringe on my right to bare arms. Telling me when and where I may bare arms infringes on my right to bare arms.

You have no right to bare arms. Sorry.

Why do you believe that I, or anyone, do not have the right to bare arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back