The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman had already drawn a conclusion about the kid as of the first non emergency call.

He kept calling Travon the suspect for one thing. He said he was walking casually in the drizzle as if that somehow made Travon guilty. He stalked Travon, we only have his account of how Travon moved, looked, what he supposedly said, that he may have been looking in houses, etc.. He is sticking to his story but the profiling is apparent especially in this reading of the statement.

Yes he did, but did he say it was because he was black? Nope. And another thing, he called him suspect so he could clarify himself to Officer Singleton. You are the one drawing conclusions, Sarah. He didn't stalk Martin because he was black, and he did comply with the dispatcher's request to cease and desist. He was heading back to his vehicle when he was attacked. There is no profiling, and you are simply seeing things you want to see.

Last edited:
Yeah he was "looking for road sign that did not exist." Then when he saw that he had overshot TM because TM had taken the right sidewalk at the T, oops I mean when he remembered that there are no road signs in the neighborhood, thats when he started back and that's when supposedly TM asked him why are you following me... Course the fight did not happen at the T the fight was down the sidewalk where TM went...

GZ's story has all kinds of holes.

Not new, Sallow.

The accusation that it was racial profiling is the bs that made this a pastime for those who want to pretend Trayvon is an innocent little victim. FBI killed that game plan long ago.

It was new for me.

And the feds haven't killed anything. They are letting Florida handle this first.

However, the "suspect" thing gives even more credence to the wannabe cop thing.

As does running, armed, through a dark stretch of pathway with NO street signs or addresses.

Add this to the "new for me" file. Look it up, you're wrong. Possibly why racial profiling was not allowed to be part of the prosecution...hmmmm?

Don't be silly. As the neighborhood watch of course he called on who he thought was suspect. That's a no brainer.

As does...huh??

This is what did the prosecution in. This testimony by John Good planted reasonable doubt in the jury's mind that Zimmerman maliciously killed Martin because of his race, but in reality killed him to save his own life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zel7rayP5_Y#at=65]BOOM! Trayvon Key Witness Dismantles State's Case Against Zimmerman - YouTube[/ame]

Have you ever tried your hand at unsolved murders?

Speculation gets so out of control that you lose the thread of what is true and what is pure conjecture.

It's a nightmare of epic proportions.

Everyone has a theory...

And they defend it like some here do, using the age old techniques... illogical and irrational.

Stick to what you can prove, it will lead you to what is true and what isn't true much more surely than half baked theories with no supporting evidence.
There's a new reality show called "Whodunit?" Has anyone seen it? Not great, but it might appeal to a lot of us here on this thread.

Sounds interesting.

I'm already watching...I'm hooked.

The first 15 minutes it was pretty boring, but after you see the premise, and how they have to trust each other, and how some hold back info or outright lie.

To me it is fascinating.

You can catch up with episode 1 on hulu, and they just put up episode 2 there as well...both on the free side.

Watch Whodunnit? online | Free | Hulu

Not new, Sallow.

The accusation that it was racial profiling is the bs that made this a pastime for those who want to pretend Trayvon is an innocent little victim. FBI killed that game plan long ago.

It was new for me.

And the feds haven't killed anything. They are letting Florida handle this first.

As does running, armed, through a dark stretch of pathway with NO street signs or addresses.

BULLSHIT

Or Fantasy Land - either way. The Feds are out, unless they dig up TM and open an investigation into his race hate crime.

FBI investigation concludes: George Zimmerman not racist - Miami criminal justice | Examiner.com

Interesting so based on the drawings it appears that Travon walkd around GZ's car because GZ drove past him and then parked in front of where TM was walking.

Seems obvious that GZ was following then parking in a place to get a closer look... then getting out to follow because he ran out of road. TM would have seen a guy staring at him on the phone... pull ahead park in front of him in the middle of the road... then get out and follow him on foot. Yeah GZ would probably have been seen as the aggressor by TM.

Of course.

And Zimmerman's "claim" of getting out to get an address is odd too.

Why, exactly, did he walk across a dark dog walk to get an address?

There were plenty of houses by his truck.

He said he didn't know the name of the road, and there was no sign there.

But he knew the name of the road on the other side of the dogwalk, so he walked over there to get a number off a house.

Nothing odd about that.

Jesus, folks...it's "bear" not "bare". You all make it sound like this is the right to wear short sleeves! LOL

The bear eludes to the concept that carrying a gun is a big responsibility no matter.

Why do police and military carry guns everywhere they go? What do you think makes them so special?

Where did Jon Good show his ability to read in the dark?

Be specific.

I figure he could differentiate between skin color and red and black through a light shinning in his face,rain, cloud cover darkness while other witness could not see colors....

The patio light was on right behind him...no light in his eyes but good illumination.

I'm pretty sure he was also the closest.

No. he said he put one foot out the door. Martin's body was laying in between his apartment and another witnesses apartment. I believe he said he only saw between 6*8 seconds of the fight.

And I find it strange that a guy would go inside lock the door and run upstairs because of a fight.

Jesus, folks...it's "bear" not "bare". You all make it sound like this is the right to wear short sleeves! LOL

They weren't discussing that?

I was confused - anyone can wear a tank top.

Barearms.jpg

Zimmerman had already drawn a conclusion about the kid as of the first non emergency call.

He kept calling Travon the suspect for one thing. He said he was walking casually in the drizzle as if that somehow made Travon guilty. He stalked Travon, we only have his account of how Travon moved, looked, what he supposedly said, that he may have been looking in houses, etc.. He is sticking to his story but the profiling is apparent especially in this reading of the statement.

Yes he did, but did he say it was because he was black? Nope. And another thing, he called him suspect so he could clarify himself to Officer Singleton. You are the one drawing conclusions, Sarah. He didn't stalk Martin because he was black, and he did comply with the dispatcher's request to cease and desist. He was heading back to his vehicle when he was attacked. There is no profiling, and you are simply seeing things you want to see.

You are just guessing about who attacked whom... From all of Zimmerman's reports, and there were at least 7 in evidence, he mentions Black teens.

Now, there may be some crime there that involves Black teens but Zimmerman's incessant, wannabe cop, 911 calls are suspect. The ones they put in evidence are only some of his calls. He and I will add, his wife, were always calling the cops and complaining.

Ever hear of crying wolf?

Not new, Sallow.

It was new for me.

BULLSHIT

Or Fantasy Land - either way. The Feds are out, unless they dig up TM and open an investigation into his race hate crime.

FBI investigation concludes: George Zimmerman not racist - Miami criminal justice | Examiner.com

My husband has agreed. You are a goddess among court reporters!

(for those that don't know I have no television. Only radio and a flintstone computer so I'm counting on all of you to give me the action)

Not new, Sallow.

It was new for me.

Bullshit.

You have no evidence to show that the federal government is letting Florida handle his first, nor can you show where that has ever been the case before.

The federal government operates independently of the states. If there is a federal case, it goes on regardless of the state's case. The FBI investigated, and found no evidence for racial bias.

George Zimmerman evidence: Prosecutor set to release Zimmerman evidence at 10 a.m. - Orlando Sentinel

I figure he could differentiate between skin color and red and black through a light shinning in his face,rain, cloud cover darkness while other witness could not see colors....

The patio light was on right behind him...no light in his eyes but good illumination.

I'm pretty sure he was also the closest.

No. he said he put one foot out the door. Martin's body was laying in between his apartment and another witnesses apartment. I believe he said he only saw between 6*8 seconds of the fight.

And I find it strange that a guy would go inside lock the door and run upstairs because of a fight.

Same scenario...the light from his patio still not in his eyes, but illuminating the scene. I think the prosecution even had him testify as to the location of the light.

Going upstairs? I don't know why he did that. If he said why, I missed it.

Don't see the relevance.

So what you're saying is that the young man that was in Sanford because he'd been suspended from school for stealing was unfairly profiled because George Zimmerman thought he was acting suspiciously?

Gee, Sarah...could it be that George Zimmerman might have been correct in his observations about Trayvon Martin that night? That the young man who had a history of theft was in fact checking out the neighborhood? I know that doesn't fit the "fairy tale" that's been written by the main stream media to portray "poor little Trayvon" but the closer you look at who this kid REALLY was, who he hung out with and how he conducted his life then it's not unreasonable to think that the person who only in Sanford BECAUSE he was a thief may have been up to his same old tricks again.

Not new, Sallow.

It was new for me.

Bullshit.

You have no evidence to show that the federal government is letting Florida handle his first, nor can you show where that has ever been the case before.

The federal government operates independently of the states. If there is a federal case, it goes on regardless of the state's case. The FBI investigated, and found no evidence for racial bias.

George Zimmerman evidence: Prosecutor set to release Zimmerman evidence at 10 a.m. - Orlando Sentinel

I guarandamntee this ends here in Florida.

This is a state matter, not a fed matter. They closed the investigation.

It's all over but the dreaming.

You are just guessing about who attacked whom... From all of Zimmerman's reports, and there were at least 7 in evidence, he mentions Black teens.

Now, there may be some crime there that involves Black teens but Zimmerman's incessant, wannabe cop, 911 calls are suspect. The ones they put in evidence are only some of his calls. He and I will add, his wife, were always calling the cops and complaining.

Ever hear of crying wolf?

Is it not true that Zimmerman had called the police around 45-50 times, and not all of them were black? If so, it would seem that the prosecution solely mentioned the instances of calling the police on black teens... for highly unsavory reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back