The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he was "looking for road sign that did not exist." Then when he saw that he had overshot TM because TM had taken the right sidewalk at the T, oops I mean when he remembered that there are no road signs in the neighborhood, thats when he started back and that's when supposedly TM asked him why are you following me... Course the fight did not happen at the T the fight was down the sidewalk where TM went...

GZ's story has all kinds of holes.

What side of the aisle does an objective person fall on today? Well this post above looks like a good place to start.:eusa_angel:

Hello Forum!!!

RKM...very observant you are. Last night while looking at the "debris" field, I noticed the same thing about the body...that it was further down the walk than I expected...it gives the appearance that GZ could have been walking in that direction and not back to his truck...and that the confrontation took place down the walk.

BUT BUT BUT....

The retort to that is the flashlight positioned very close to the cross in the "T"...that puts the initial confrontation back at the cross of the "T"...back to square one.

Most likely, GZ was headed back in the direction of his truck after he had went up the walk to find the street sign and did not see Trayvon.

The only way not to believe this is to believe that the flashlight was staged that night...i wouldnt buy that for a second....too close to the incident and no one would know to stage something like that that soon in the dark....like: lets see I need to put the flashlight here to show I was going back to my truck...GZ would not have had the foresight to see the need to stage a flashlight at this point.

So he was probably going in the direction of his truck and then heard Trayvon yelling out "is there a problem" or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Now I've been trying to find more on Mark. There's not a lot on him out there.

He seems like one hell of a great strategist from what I have seen on him. Did Z's dad pick him? Or how did they get him?

The first lawyers that ran to "volunteer" did it for positioning and for their attention/agenda, they went bye bye. I can't remember how he came into, I can tell you he's very respected in the area.

Here's some info on him:

Zimmerman's new attorney: Who is Mark O'Mara? - U.S. News

There has been more testimony that the one on top, got up. The jury is going to hear all the evidence not just the evidence that you gun nuts approve of.

May I remind you that these are the prosecution witnesses. Normally they should be detrimental to the defense. They are proving to be the exact opposite. How dense can one person be? How have you not fallen through your chair, Sarah?

Zimmerman had already drawn a conclusion about the kid as of the first non emergency call.

He kept calling Travon the suspect for one thing. He said he was walking casually in the drizzle as if that somehow made Travon guilty. He stalked Travon, we only have his account of how Travon moved, looked, what he supposedly said, that he may have been looking in houses, etc.. He is sticking to his story but the profiling is apparent especially in this reading of the statement.

Yes he did, but did he say it was because he was black? Nope. And another thing, he called him suspect so he could clarify himself to Officer Singleton. You are the one drawing conclusions, Sarah. He didn't stalk Martin because he was black, and he did comply with the dispatcher's request to cease and desist. He was heading back to his vehicle when he was attacked. There is no profiling, and you are simply seeing things you want to see.

You are just guessing about who attacked whom... From all of Zimmerman's reports, and there were at least 7 in evidence, he mentions Black teens.

Now, there may be some crime there that involves Black teens but Zimmerman's incessant, wannabe cop, 911 calls are suspect. The ones they put in evidence are only some of his calls. He and I will add, his wife, were always calling the cops and complaining.

Ever hear of crying wolf?

7 out of 46.

46 Calls - The Daily Beast

Let's bring Zimmerman's past into it as well. They disallowed his past, such as mental issues for Zimmerman in the medical statement on Friday.

Let's bring your mental issues in before allowing you to post here. Just as an example. :cuckoo:

What? Okay, now you're just insulting people.

It was just an example. :lol:

Ah, it was just an example of you insulting people because you can't support your position...just saying...

Yeah he was "looking for road sign that did not exist." Then when he saw that he had overshot TM because TM had taken the right sidewalk at the T, oops I mean when he remembered that there are no road signs in the neighborhood, thats when he started back and that's when supposedly TM asked him why are you following me... Course the fight did not happen at the T the fight was down the sidewalk where TM went...

What side of the aisle does an objective person fall on today? Well this post above looks like a good place to start.:eusa_angel:

Hello Forum!!!

RKM...very observant you are. Last night while looking at the "debris" field, I noticed the same thing about the body...that it was further down the walk than I expected...it gives the appearance that GZ could have been walking in that direction and not back to his truck...and that the confrontation took place down the walk.

BUT BUT BUT....

The retort to that is the flashlight positioned very close to the cross in the "T"...that puts the initial confrontation back at the cross of the "T"...back to square one.

Most likely, GZ was headed back in the direction of his truck after he had went up the walk to find the street sign and did not see Trayvon.

The only way not to believe this is to believe that the flashlight was staged that night...i wouldnt buy that for a second....too close to the incident and no one would know to stage something like that that soon in the dark....like: lets see I need to put the flashlight here to show I was going back to my truck...GZ would not have had the foresight to see the need to stage a flashlight at this point.

So he was probably going in the direction of his truck and then heard Trayvon yelling out "is there a problem" or something to that effect.

You lost me.

You say RKM is observant, then blow his theory out of the water.

Zimmerman said he knew the name of the other street, but not the name of the street he was on.

So he walk over there to get an address where the cops could meet him.

Nothing about that seems unreasonable.

Last edited:
I guarandamntee this ends here in Florida.

This is a state matter, not a fed matter. They closed the investigation.

It's all over but the dreaming.

Not that they didn't try to make it a hate crime. Not that they didn't want to make it a racial issue.

Too many people forget or just don't know who Holder is. He was Janet's right hand man. Holder cleaned up WACO for the old bitch.

Holder got not only Mark Rich a pardon but also terrorists and last but not least Eric baby got Weathermen women pardons from Clinton.

Man is an asshole supremo. And a very dangerous asshole supremo. You bet he was looking hard to try to get this one to the federal courts after Obama made Trayvon his son.

There's a petition on the Tweeter to take this case to the Supreme Court. There are people who will continue to hang their agenda hats on this thing forever.

The gubbamint will be able to say "well we tried!" after this M2 overcharged dog and pony show. It won't go any farther than this, this is their big effort. They want to be done with this mess.

Hells bells are you freaking kidding me?

Remember Whipple tinydancer. Remember Whipple. :banghead:

For those that don't know this case the Prosecution actually won based on Presa Canarios supposedly being homophobic.

This was a trial of epic political proportions.

Yes it was Gavin's wife at the time. Kim. I hate her.

I've noted a possible discrepancy between what Zimmerman said in the interview and what he said in the video made the next day at the scene.

In the interview at the police station, he said that the neighbor came out after he had shot Trayvon and asked if Zimmerman wanted him to call 911.

In the video made at the scene, he said that the exchange with the neighbor happened before he shot Trayvon.

I am relatively sure that the prosecution will pick this out. They are smarter than I. I'm just a lowly, critical thinking Engineer.

BTW, thanks for the streaming links. Had I two computers, I would watch it. I'm working from home today and can't stop. I need the full screen for what I'm doing.

I guarandamntee this ends here in Florida.

This is a state matter, not a fed matter. They closed the investigation.

It's all over but the dreaming.

Not that they didn't try to make it a hate crime. Not that they didn't want to make it a racial issue.

Too many people forget or just don't know who Holder is. He was Janet's right hand man. Holder cleaned up WACO for the old bitch.

Holder got not only Mark Rich a pardon but also terrorists and last but not least Eric baby got Weathermen women pardons from Clinton.

Man is an asshole supremo. And a very dangerous asshole supremo. You bet he was looking hard to try to get this one to the federal courts after Obama made Trayvon his son.

There's a petition on the Tweeter to take this case to the Supreme Court. There are people who will continue to hang their agenda hats on this thing forever.

The gubbamint will be able to say "well we tried!" after this M2 overcharged dog and pony show. It won't go any farther than this, this is their big effort. They want to be done with this mess.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54W57246bME&sns=em]They are Going to Lynch George Zimmerman - YouTube[/ame]

He seems like one hell of a great strategist from what I have seen on him. Did Z's dad pick him? Or how did they get him?

The first lawyers that ran to "volunteer" did it for positioning and for their attention/agenda, they went bye bye. I can't remember how he came into, I can tell you he's very respected in the area.

Here's some info on him:

Thank you!

Yes he did, but did he say it was because he was black? Nope. And another thing, he called him suspect so he could clarify himself to Officer Singleton. You are the one drawing conclusions, Sarah. He didn't stalk Martin because he was black, and he did comply with the dispatcher's request to cease and desist. He was heading back to his vehicle when he was attacked. There is no profiling, and you are simply seeing things you want to see.

You are just guessing about who attacked whom... From all of Zimmerman's reports, and there were at least 7 in evidence, he mentions Black teens.

Now, there may be some crime there that involves Black teens but Zimmerman's incessant, wannabe cop, 911 calls are suspect. The ones they put in evidence are only some of his calls. He and I will add, his wife, were always calling the cops and complaining.

7 out of 46.

Thanks. In spite of a foggy memory that's that's what I meant to say. :razz::tongue:

7 out of 46.

You don't know anything about the other calls.

Hells bells are you freaking kidding me?

Remember Whipple tinydancer. Remember Whipple. :banghead:

For those that don't know this case the Prosecution actually won based on Presa Canarios supposedly being homophobic.

This was a trial of epic political proportions.

Yes it was Gavin's wife at the time. Kim. I hate her.

Take a guess who's circling the petition.

Hello Forum!!!

BUT BUT BUT....

You lost me.

You say RKM is observant, then blow his theory out of the water.

Zimmerman said he knew the name of the other street, but not the name of the street he was on.

So he walk over there to get an address so the cops could meet him there.

Nothing about that seems unreasonable.

Yes you are correct...he described it as a court...so he figured if he walked to the other side he knew he would be on his street and would just need to see an apartment number to give a complete address.

Yes you are correct...I misspoke...it was an apt # not a street sign.

And it was very observant for him to notice the body further down the walk...but the flashlight brings it back. Give the guy some credit.

DONT TAZE ME, BRO!

Last edited:

Here's some info on him:

Thank you!

NP

I'm kinda getting a little Mark O'Mara thing going on too ;-)

7 out of 46.

You don't know anything about the other calls.

The other calls' contents are listed in that article, Sarah.

I think the prosecution was simply cherry-picking those 46 calls to try to make Zimmerman look like a racist.

Last edited:
There has been more testimony that the one on top, got up. The jury is going to hear all the evidence not just the evidence that you gun nuts approve of.

The conflicting testimony is to be expected. There was a fight that took place at night...in the rain...in an area that was not well lit. The people that observed it were doing so from various perspectives and distances. It should be noted that only one witness was outside and right next to the two men as they fought. That was Goode and he is the one who testified that it was Martin on top of Zimmerman and that Martin was raining blows down on his opponent. That has ZERO to do with "gun rights"...it's simply testimony by the best eye witness to what happened.

What's sad, Sarah is that the person who is "nuts" about this isn't me...it's you. If you strip away all the hyperbole, the reason that you so desperately want to see George Zimmerman convicted of murder is that YOU are a gun control "nut".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back