The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been more testimony that the one on top, got up. The jury is going to hear all the evidence not just the evidence that you gun nuts approve of.

According to Zimmerman's statement, he was on the bottom before the shooting and on top after the shooting. Trayvon did not get up. Zimmerman did.

Yeah he was "looking for road sign that did not exist." Then when he saw that he had overshot TM because TM had taken the right sidewalk at the T, oops I mean when he remembered that there are no road signs in the neighborhood, thats when he started back and that's when supposedly TM asked him why are you following me... Course the fight did not happen at the T the fight was down the sidewalk where TM went...

GZ's story has all kinds of holes.

What side of the aisle does an objective person fall on today? Well this post above looks like a good place to start.:eusa_angel:

Hello Forum!!!

RKM...very observant you are. Last night while looking at the "debris" field, I noticed the same thing about the body...that it was further down the walk than I expected...it gives the appearance that GZ could have been walking in that direction and not back to his truck...and that the confrontation took place down the walk.

BUT BUT BUT....

The retort to that is the flashlight positioned very close to the cross in the "T"...that puts the initial confrontation back at the cross of the "T"...back to square one.

Most likely, GZ was headed back in the direction of his truck after he had went up the walk to find the street sign and did not see Trayvon.

The only way not to believe this is to believe that the flashlight was staged that night...i wouldnt buy that for a second....too close to the incident and no one would know to stage something like that that soon in the dark....like: lets see I need to put the flashlight here to show I was going back to my truck...GZ would not have had the foresight to see the need to stage a flashlight at this point.

So he was probably going in the direction of his truck and then heard Trayvon yelling out "is there a problem" or something to that effect.

Zimmerman admits to the dispatcher he is following Martin. He wasn't getting out to get an address.

Not that they didn't try to make it a hate crime. Not that they didn't want to make it a racial issue.

Too many people forget or just don't know who Holder is. He was Janet's right hand man. Holder cleaned up WACO for the old bitch.

Holder got not only Mark Rich a pardon but also terrorists and last but not least Eric baby got Weathermen women pardons from Clinton.

Man is an asshole supremo. And a very dangerous asshole supremo. You bet he was looking hard to try to get this one to the federal courts after Obama made Trayvon his son.

There's a petition on the Tweeter to take this case to the Supreme Court. There are people who will continue to hang their agenda hats on this thing forever.

The gubbamint will be able to say "well we tried!" after this M2 overcharged dog and pony show. It won't go any farther than this, this is their big effort. They want to be done with this mess.

Hells bells are you freaking kidding me?

Remember Whipple tinydancer. Remember Whipple. :banghead:

For those that don't know this case the Prosecution actually won based on Presa Canarios supposedly being homophobic.

This was a trial of epic political proportions.

Yes it was Gavin's wife at the time. Kim. I hate her.

Is that the case where the attack took place in the hallway of the apartment complex?

It doesn't matter how many times you post those links. He'll only believe it if it comes from the HuffyPuffy Post or ThinkRegress.

So you think putting it in the gigantic fonts is just wasted effort?

It's kinda fun though.

It sucks that some are blind to the truth.

There be's none so blin' as those what will not be's seein'

Sent frum muh stolen sail foam usin sum majikal crackah kumpooter shit.

Yeah he was "looking for road sign that did not exist." Then when he saw that he had overshot TM because TM had taken the right sidewalk at the T, oops I mean when he remembered that there are no road signs in the neighborhood, thats when he started back and that's when supposedly TM asked him why are you following me... Course the fight did not happen at the T the fight was down the sidewalk where TM went...

What side of the aisle does an objective person fall on today? Well this post above looks like a good place to start.:eusa_angel:

Hello Forum!!!

RKM...very observant you are. Last night while looking at the "debris" field, I noticed the same thing about the body...that it was further down the walk than I expected...it gives the appearance that GZ could have been walking in that direction and not back to his truck...and that the confrontation took place down the walk.

BUT BUT BUT....

The retort to that is the flashlight positioned very close to the cross in the "T"...that puts the initial confrontation back at the cross of the "T"...back to square one.

Most likely, GZ was headed back in the direction of his truck after he had went up the walk to find the street sign and did not see Trayvon.

The only way not to believe this is to believe that the flashlight was staged that night...i wouldnt buy that for a second....too close to the incident and no one would know to stage something like that that soon in the dark....like: lets see I need to put the flashlight here to show I was going back to my truck...GZ would not have had the foresight to see the need to stage a flashlight at this point.

So he was probably going in the direction of his truck and then heard Trayvon yelling out "is there a problem" or something to that effect.

You lost me.

You say RKM is observant, then blow his theory out of the water.

Zimmerman said he knew the name of the other street, but not the name of the street he was on.

So he walk over there to get an address where the cops could meet him.

Nothing about that seems unreasonable.

He does that a lot. He calls that being objective

Hello Forum!!!

BUT BUT BUT....

You lost me.

Zimmerman said he knew the name of the other street, but not the name of the street he was on.

So he walk over there to get an address so the cops could meet him there.

Yes you are correct...he described it as a court...so he figured if he walked to the other side he knew he would be on his street and would just need to see an apartment number to give a complete address.

Yes you are correct...I misspoke...it was an apt # not a street sign.

And it was very observant for him to notice the body further down the walk...but the flashlight brings it back. Give the guy some credit.

DONT TAZE ME, BRO!

:lol: ^ I'll let ya slide...this time...

There has been more testimony that the one on top, got up. The jury is going to hear all the evidence not just the evidence that you gun nuts approve of.

According to Zimmerman's statement, he was on the bottom before the shooting and on top after the shooting. Trayvon did not get up. Zimmerman did.

According to other testimony, Tray was on the bottom. Zimmerman was the aggressor. I believe Good was the only one who said Z was on the bottom.

Capiche?

Zimmerman had already drawn a conclusion about the kid as of the first non emergency call.

He kept calling Travon the suspect for one thing. He said he was walking casually in the drizzle as if that somehow made Travon guilty. He stalked Travon, we only have his account of how Travon moved, looked, what he supposedly said, that he may have been looking in houses, etc.. He is sticking to his story but the profiling is apparent especially in this reading of the statement.

You have no way of knowing that. Even if true, what difference does it make? I already laid out the case. You, like most leftists, simply stick your fingers in your ears and continue on like nothing was said. When Zimmerman gets acquitted you will blame the racism of the jury. Or the incompetence of the prosecutor. Or anything other than the law and the facts supported that Zimmerman engaged in legitimate self defense.

Hello Forum!!!

BUT BUT BUT....

Zimmerman admits to the dispatcher he is following Martin. He wasn't getting out to get an address.

Thats true...initially he gets out to follow...but as the call proceeds it turns into the dispatcher getting his exact location...read the transcript.

You are just guessing about who attacked whom... From all of Zimmerman's reports, and there were at least 7 in evidence, he mentions Black teens.

Now, there may be some crime there that involves Black teens but Zimmerman's incessant, wannabe cop, 911 calls are suspect. The ones they put in evidence are only some of his calls. He and I will add, his wife, were always calling the cops and complaining.

Ever hear of crying wolf?

7 out of 46.

46 Calls - The Daily Beast

You don't know anything about the other calls.

You didn't read the transcripts at the link did you?

Hello Forum!!!

BUT BUT BUT....

You lost me.

So he walk over there to get an address where the cops could meet him.

He does that a lot. He calls that being objective

Different strokes for different folks I reckon...the good news is he doesn't seem to be a bad guy...

According to other testimony, Tray was on the bottom. Zimmerman was the aggressor. I believe Good was the only one who said Z was on the bottom.

Capiche?

Hard to make that testimony jibe with the physical evidence, Sarah! Zimmerman's got grass on his back...Martin has grass on his knees. Zimmerman has the physical damage...Martin has none other than an abrasion on his knuckle and the gun shot wound. Goode is the only witness that is outside and close to the fight. The rest are looking through windows at a distance in dim light.

Bullshit.

You have no evidence to show that the federal government is letting Florida handle his first, nor can you show where that has ever been the case before.

The federal government operates independently of the states. If there is a federal case, it goes on regardless of the state's case. The FBI investigated, and found no evidence for racial bias.

FBI investigation concludes: George Zimmerman not racist - Miami criminal justice | Examiner.com

George Zimmerman evidence: Prosecutor set to release Zimmerman evidence at 10 a.m. - Orlando Sentinel

It doesn't matter how many times you post those links. He'll only believe it if it comes from the HuffyPuffy Post or ThinkRegress.

Isn't the Examiner the one Romney quoted about Chrysler moving to China? I guess we should thank them for the Obama victory.

That's why I also cited the area newspaper, the Orlando Sentinel.

It appears you have a bias against facts.

Isn't the Examiner the one Romney quoted about Chrysler moving to China? I guess we should thank them for the Obama victory.

Says the guy who relies on the Daily Kos..

How about SF Gate:

FBI doubts Trayvon Martin killing racist - SFGate

Miami Herald:

Detective in Zimmerman case said he was pressured to file charges - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Or perhaps HuffPo?

George Zimmerman Case's Newly Released Evidence Suggests No Racial Bias

HuffyPuffy Post FTW!!! :woohoo:

Sent frum muh stolen sail foam usin sum majikal crackah kumpooter shit.

Says the guy who relies on the Daily Kos..

How about SF Gate:

FBI doubts Trayvon Martin killing racist - SFGate

Miami Herald:

Detective in Zimmerman case said he was pressured to file charges - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Or perhaps HuffPo?

George Zimmerman Case's Newly Released Evidence Suggests No Racial Bias

It won't work, you're wearing out your fingers.

I did 47 links and a youtube on prosecutors admitting DD lied under oath in the other thread and this was the reply:

Link?

Hello Forum!!!

BUT BUT BUT....

Thats true...initially he gets out to follow...but as the call proceeds it turns into the dispatcher getting his exact location...read the transcript.

When did they do the walkthough reenactment?

Wasn't it like the next day?

Could they have had the transcript to the police call already?

Projection doesn't suit you.

Or maybe it does. :lol:

And I'll have fries with the Mickey D's burger you are cooking..

I'm retired dipshit.

Ah so..that job at Mickey Ds had a retirement plan?

How's mom faring these days? She still cooking your meals?

Yeah it was great!!!! It allowed me to retire at 46.
So I guess Micky Ds has a better retirement plan then you "major financial firm".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back