The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see what this says in that link you posted?

George knocking or taping on a door and if you listen closely you can hear George say: "Keep an eye on my truck." Who did George say that to, and why did he edit those words

That is

BULLSHIT

What you said:

There may be a dispute about what was said and why he edited the police transcript but there is no doubt he edited it out.

What I read that you keep saying over and over:

The sky is red
Exactly! How could George Zimmerman edit a police transcript. 420 is still in the cannabis induced haze, apparently.

Last edited:
There may be a dispute about what was said and why he edited the police transcript but there is no doubt he edited it out.

What is not in dispute is that the Daily Kos edited the official police transcript to include the word "Coon" therein because that is not contained in the official police transcript. What the official police transcript says is:

The back entrance... fucking [unintelligible]

I believe that is NBC version of the transcript, there is a difference between a news agency
interpreting the 911 call and Zimmerman filing false documents to the court.

CNN should change the title of their broadcast...

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL

to:
OPINIONS AND COMMENTS OF CNN NEWS STAFF, COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS AND SNIPPETS OF THE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL

I can easily understand the need for commercials but the incessant interruptions of what is really going on so that we listen to the inane comments of the "stars" of the program is exponentially irritating.

I'm not watching but binged this for you, try this link and see if they don't have any interruptions. Scroll down for it -
George Zimmerman trial live stream [VIDEO]: Trayvon Martin murder case continues - medical examiner to testify on Day 6 | Christian News on Christian Today

What is not in dispute is that the Daily Kos edited the official police transcript to include the word "Coon" therein because that is not contained in the official police transcript. What the official police transcript says is:

I believe that is NBC version of the transcript, there is a difference between a news agency

Holy Mother of God.

Can you go get your facts straight and then come back when you have some sort of idea what you're talking about?

lol why because you don't believe it, right wingers didn't believe Obama would win but they are living with that reality today.

I have no idea what you're talking about or what it has to do with the price of tea in China.

It's probably time to have a name change "truthseeker" isn't working for ya.

it's just as relevant as your insult. You can't attack the argument so you attack the person.

Last edited:
CNN should change the title of their broadcast...

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL

to:
OPINIONS AND COMMENTS OF CNN NEWS STAFF, COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS AND SNIPPETS OF THE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL

I can easily understand the need for commercials but the incessant interruptions of what is really going on so that we listen to the inane comments of the "stars" of the program is exponentially irritating.

I'm not watching but binged this for you, try this link and see if they don't have any interruptions. Scroll down for it -
George Zimmerman trial live stream [VIDEO]: Trayvon Martin murder case continues - medical examiner to testify on Day 6 | Christian News on Christian Today

This link doesn't have interruptions or commentary.

Watch George Zimmerman Live Stream | WildAboutTrial.com

Exactly! How could George Zimmerman edit a police transcript. 420 is still in the cannabis induced haze, apparently.

Maybe you are smoking something, Zimmerman filed an edited copy of the 911 call in his civil suit. Is that so hard to understand?

What civil suit? :dunno:

Z is suing NBC because they edited the non-emergency call in the very beginning and started this entire race thing.

I hope they get slapped with a billion dollar judgment. Not only was that totally irresponsible and unethical, but it should be criminal negligence and they should be prosecuted.

What makes concealment laws unconstitutional? Oh yeah, because you say so.

It says the right to bare arms; not the right to conceal arms. Maybe, if you weren't a sellout Republican, you'd understand simple shit like that.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

I always thought you were a simp. This just confirms it. Another min wage guy with a third rate college education proclaiming about shit he knows nothing about so he can protect the right of people to destroy themselves. Beautiful.

I answered your question. Your idiotic antics don't overturn my point. By your logic, the Wild West would have been armagedon. Never mind that it was a very safe in regards to its citizenry. Or would you rather assume that people are monkeys and that if they have a gun then they're going to shoot someone?

This what Daily Kos says:

This is a video of the 911 tape with both audio and written transcript. At Time Stamp 2:22 George Zimmerman says, "F'cking Coons"

They then assert that he edited that out of his complaint. However, those words do not appear in the transcript. So you are complaining that Zimmerman edited out something that was not in the official police transcript?

You really want to rely on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back