The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Statute you cited clearly states that manslaughter does not apply to justified killing, meaning self defense. You can't even read your own quotes.

That's the first possibility; for adults. The third possibility doesn't include "lawful justification" in the case of a minor as an absolute defense; IE self defense. It merely states that a person is guilty of manslaughter if his culpable negligence leads to the death of that person. THIS ISN'T DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND. IT'S FREAKING BLACK AND WHITE. I'M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT A GRAY AREA HERE.

Zimmerman committed an intentional act. He cannot be charged for negligence.

A little knowledge is a silly thing.

You clearly have no idea what negligence even is.

Dr. Rao said:
So if somebody's head is repeatedly slammed against concrete with great force, I would expect lacerations, I would expect a lot of injury that would bleed profusely, that would necessitate suturing and so I don't see that in this picture.

I'd like to see the Zimmerman supporters try to debunk her now.

There's nothing to debunk. She is one expert witness with an opinion, not the absolute authority on head injuries.

Here is my thought on this. Zimmerman will walk. We ALL know why he thought martin was "suspicious" but sadly, him following martin is not illegal. Being a racist asshole is not illegal. Zimmerman did everything right to get away with killing martin. Life in immenent danger 101....down to a science. He will walk for killing a boy who did nothing wrong. These are my thoughts as of now. :(

Except his life was not in any danger.

His injuries were very minor..and according to Zimmerman? The police were there 15 seconds after he murdered Martin.

How many times will you let me slam your head onto concrete before you pull your gun tuff guy??????

How many sit ups can you do after being shot in the heart with a high velocity 9 mil?

Here is my thought on this. Zimmerman will walk. We ALL know why he thought martin was "suspicious" but sadly, him following martin is not illegal. Being a racist asshole is not illegal. Zimmerman did everything right to get away with killing martin. Life in immenent danger 101....down to a science. He will walk for killing a boy who did nothing wrong. These are my thoughts as of now. :(

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist- Orlando Sentinel

But keep beating that drum...despite all evidence to the contrary...

Last edited:
The question at hand here is did Zimmerman lie or tell the truth.

It's clear he was lying. The fact that you don't want to address that BLATANT question and issue tells me your motives and your biases.

No, it's not clear he was lying.

A woman who never examined him said his head wasn't bashed repeatedly on the concrete. What kind of witness is that?

She said clearly she was not prepared to state that his injuries were life threatening. Yet she has a physicians assistant contradicting her in prior testimony.

They dont have to be life threatening. Why on earth should we wait until our injuries are life threatening before fighting back? "Oh you only knicked me with a knife, clearly im not going to die from that so I can't use force to stop you before you succeed". What kind of stupid idea is that?

Thank God none of you nitwits are on the jury.:cuckoo:

- Orlando Sentinel

You don't have to be a racist to racial profile someone.

Where is the case? Why on earth do you people want to hang this man so much?

Don't you think he has a right to a fair trial???? The guy isn't even white so wtf!

He killed a 17 yr. old kid in cold blood. He's getting all the fairness he didn't give that boy.

I've heard this question a couple of times now, talking point of the day?

No. He killed a 17 year old in self defense.

Quite frankly, If Trayvon was attacking me the last thing I would be doing is thinking whether I was being fair to him by defending myself.

Don't you think he has a right to a fair trial???? The guy isn't even white so wtf!

He killed a 17 yr. old kid in cold blood. He's getting all the fairness he didn't give that boy.

I know that trayvon being 17 is an emotional factor but the kid was still lethal if he knew how to fight.

Cold blood. Right.

You clearly don't know cold blood. I hope you never do.

the witnesses from the prosecution side indicate it was not cold blood. what facts do you have that the prosecution and witnesses do not?

What's more is he isnt charged with murder in cold blood. He's charged with murder in the Second.

- Orlando Sentinel

I'd buy that if there were many people(or hell, any other person) out that rainy evening and Zimmerman singled out Martin.

No, it's not clear he was lying.

A woman who never examined him said his head wasn't bashed repeatedly on the concrete. What kind of witness is that?

She said clearly she was not prepared to state that his injuries were life threatening. Yet she has a physicians assistant contradicting her in prior testimony.

They dont have to be life threatening. Why on earth should we wait until our injuries are life threatening before fighting back? "Oh you only knicked me with a knife, clearly im not going to die from that so I can't use force to stop you before you succeed". What kind of stupid idea is that?

Exactly! Ms. Rao is not a credible witness. She never did anything to assist in the investigation. They called her up there simply to give her "opinion".

Last edited:

Drama queen. He didnt kill him "in cold blood" (whatever that means). He shot him in self defense. He didnt intiate the aggression, Trayvon did. Had Trayvon succeeded in killing Zimmerman he would be running around scot free in all likelihood because he was just another inner city Negro and nothing special. Zimmerman is a middle class white guy (at least according to the media) so he gets singled out for "special" treatment.

Murder in cold blood is premediated murder. Planned, calculated, without feeling or remorse.

The defense should whip out an eye chart for the M.E. to read. She is straining to look at those pictures. She is blind as a bat & bias as hell friends with the state atty.

Not everyone can be as objective as you. You're special.:clap2:

Oh yeah...real objective :eusa_hand:

Not if it didnt come from do no wrong zimmerman...I think some pray to him at night...lol.

I hear he is number one NH watchman of the year...hes gonna train some in here on how to properly creep and follow suspicious gangsters that look around at houses in the rain.

His enrollment rate is thru the roof.

Except his life was not in any danger.

His injuries were very minor..and according to Zimmerman? The police were there 15 seconds after he murdered Martin.

How many times will you let me slam your head onto concrete before you pull your gun tuff guy??????

How many sit ups can you do after being shot in the heart with a high velocity 9 mil?

I know for a fact that people & animals can fight & run for a minute with no heart. You should always shoot 1 in the head & 2 in the heart to stop an attack. TM only stopped from shock, not sudden death although death was certain within minutes regardless of medical attention.

- Orlando Sentinel

Show me some evidence of Zimmerman's racial profiling.

Did he only call in on blacks as suspicious?
Nope, he called in on whites and hispanics as well.

Did he identify Martin as a suspicious black man?
Nope, in fact race only came up in questioning from the police.

Do you have a lick of supporting evidence to bolster your assertion?
No. Because none exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back