The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the case? Why on earth do you people want to hang this man so much?

Don't you think he has a right to a fair trial???? The guy isn't even white so wtf!

He killed a 17 yr. old kid in cold blood. He's getting all the fairness he didn't give that boy.

I've heard this question a couple of times now, talking point of the day?

Tell me sarah, do you think Zimmerman should not be getting a fair trial?

Interesting that he admits Trayvon tried to run away but then changed it and said he "skipped" and then laughed a little.

He also complained about his "ordeal" and said 'the killing was part of god's plan'.

Zimmerman is a sick little twitch.

He didn't say God told him to kill Martin. A Christian would say that because most of us believe things happen for a reason. God does have plans that we don't always understand. So unless Z said that God told him to kill Martin, you're making a big thing out of nothing.

Here is my thought on this. Zimmerman will walk. We ALL know why he thought martin was "suspicious" but sadly, him following martin is not illegal. Being a racist asshole is not illegal. Zimmerman did everything right to get away with killing martin. Life in immenent danger 101....down to a science. He will walk for killing a boy who did nothing wrong. These are my thoughts as of now. :(

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist- Orlando Sentinel

But keep beating that drum...despite all evidence to the contrary...

Do you just want me to make that link my sig file so we don't have to post it every day?

Here is my thought on this. Zimmerman will walk. We ALL know why he thought martin was "suspicious" but sadly, him following martin is not illegal. Being a racist asshole is not illegal. Zimmerman did everything right to get away with killing martin. Life in immenent danger 101....down to a science. He will walk for killing a boy who did nothing wrong. These are my thoughts as of now. :(

I agree pretty much except for your claim that Zimmerman is a racist asshole. There is evidence that contradicts that and the FBI also concluded he didn't act in a racist manner.

But you see a dead black kid and a white man with a gun, and for you, it's got to be racial.

He killed a 17 yr. old kid in cold blood. He's getting all the fairness he didn't give that boy.

I've heard this question a couple of times now, talking point of the day?
Drama queen. He didnt kill him "in cold blood" (whatever that means). He shot him in self defense. He didnt intiate the aggression, Trayvon did. Had Trayvon succeeded in killing Zimmerman he would be running around scot free in all likelihood because he was just another inner city Negro and nothing special. Zimmerman is a middle class white guy (at least according to the media) so he gets singled out for "special" treatment.

Murder in cold blood is premediated murder. Planned, calculated, without feeling or remorse.

And some people here have claimed that's what Zimmerman did -- that he went there with the plan to kill Martin and he carried it out.

I hope they're only trolling.

Drama queen. He didnt kill him "in cold blood" (whatever that means). He shot him in self defense. He didnt intiate the aggression, Trayvon did. Had Trayvon succeeded in killing Zimmerman he would be running around scot free in all likelihood because he was just another inner city Negro and nothing special. Zimmerman is a middle class white guy (at least according to the media) so he gets singled out for "special" treatment.

Murder in cold blood is premediated murder. Planned, calculated, without feeling or remorse.

And some people here have claimed that's what Zimmerman did -- that he went there with the plan to kill Martin and he carried it out.

I hope they're only trolling.

They are wrong. He hasnt even been charged with that. Murder of the Second, which he has been charged with is a heat of the moment time thing. Nothing premeditated or calculated about it.

And the prosecution cant even prove that.

I agree pretty much except for your claim that Zimmerman is a racist asshole. There is evidence that contradicts that and the FBI also concluded he didn't act in a racist manner.

But you see a dead black kid and a white man with a gun, and for you, it's got to be racial.

Yep and your bias is completely race driven also...and how...wow...you dont even fake it.:eusa_liar:

You relate to black teens being followed in the dark and rain about as well as Sharpton relates to a KKK marshmallow party. Get off your high horse, Jack.

Last edited:
The Chief Medical Examiner recently stated that the injuries Zimmerman experienced were not life threatening, adding that there were "insignificant."

That's another blow to the defense that shows Zimmerman to be the pathological liar that he is.

What is the level of injuries required under Florida law to be able to claim self-defense?
I don't know.

However, would you admit now that Zimmerman was lying?

Just because his injuries weren't bad enough?? At the time it's going on, he most likely felt like it was worse than it was! Plus the statement that Martin made that someone was going to die that night. Sounds to me Z had a lot to worry about. So no....Z was not lying...

It was creepy ass cracker racial! TM was feeling his oats & beat that crackers ass.

I agree with your agreement completely. But we need to drop the race shit. The Feds didn't find one shred that he's a racist and closed the investigation. The only racist evidence we've actually seen is TM hisself.

In my world jumping a guy because -as testified to by his sexting buddy, is a crazy ass cracker rapist - just ain't right

Nate Wrote:
Wow, Prosecution actually pulled out a decent one there... Only thing I have issues with is, how many times does a person have to get hit before it becomes life threatening? Does one have to wait until they sustain a significant amount of damage before they can defend themselves even with deadly force?
Also, it was smart to bring up the lack of injury on Martin other than the abrasions because it showed that only Zimmerman suffered from the fight...
I know that isn't much but it's still the prosecutor's job to show Zimmerman as the aggressor and unless he hits like a 10 year old girl, Martin should have still had some kind of injury if he truly was being attacked by Zimmerman.

I agree with you, this was the first witness the Prosecution has put forward that has really said anything that might sway jurors. What I took away from her testimony is 1) Zimmerman's injuries were minor, not life-threatening. BUT 2) She can't say for sure whether he was punched 1x or numerous times, whether his head was slammed 1x or numerous times.

I think the question I would have, as a juror, at this point would be: Does the injury have to truly be life-threatening or does the person being attacked have to THINK its life-threatening.
I know people are going to say this HELPS the prosecution...but I can't help but feel that all we really seem to be "knowing" for sure is that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, as evidenced by the ME's testimony about Zimmerman's and Trayvon's injuries.

The problem with that, is Zimmerman put himself into the situation. He was the one who was armed. He was the one who was "playing" cop and aggravating what he knew was already something volatile.

He acknowledges that Martin "circled" the car.
He express "fear" that Martin may be armed.
He acknowledges that Martin is running from him.
And he acknowledges that he got out of his car to follow Martin.

Except, not of that is illegal or even particularly threatening to anyone without a huge chip on his shoulder.

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist- Orlando Sentinel

But keep beating that drum...despite all evidence to the contrary...

Do you just want me to make that link my sig file so we don't have to post it every day?

I doubt it would help...they would ignore it there just like they ignore it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back