The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual RKM your reading dysfunction issues have kicked in again and you are seeing all sorts of things that were not said. If that is not the case, then your intentional disingenuousness becomes quite tiresome after awhile.

As usual you just can't have a discussion without insulting and urinating on anyone that questions your statements.

Well I can promise you that if you intentionally misrepresent what I have posted and/or intend with my post, you will be called on it. Pretty much count on that. If you see calling you on it as insulting and urination, so be it.

Now you can either acknowledge that you did mispresent my post and that I have showed you the evidence that you did and apologize, or not. Your choice.

Meanwhile, the evidence presented so far clearly comes down on the side of George Zimmerman's version of the facts and not what those who want GZ to hang have manufactured as the facts.

You questioned, "[h]ow can anybody assume that Zimmerman was the one who physically assaulted Martin?" My response to your question was:

Just to make sure I understand what you are trying to say. Shooting someone in the chest and killing them is not assault. But having one scratch on your hand is assault if someone sees you on top of the person who killed you?

Instead of answering the question you went off on a rant. Clearly by your own admission, you are firmly in the GZ camp, based on what? GZ's testimony? Goodmans's testimony?

Truthseeker! The truth you seek...is right here. vvv

Zimmerman was concerned
for the boys safety!

Zimmerman1_zps86a70bd1.png

Justice Kagan also wrote on those topics. Is she also a vigilante?

Is she on trial for murdering someone?

No, and neither would Zimmerman be if the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, racists like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and the Stuttering Clusterfukk hadn't gotten involved.
Oh, so Sharpton and Jackson made Zimmerman pull the trigger? LOL! You are confused.

You people forget that.
You would rather that a murderer go free? Why am I not surprised?

No charges were filed. Then, somebody in dimocrap-scum HQ said, "Hey, we need something to stir up the Black racist base. They aren't nearly as interested this time as they were last time."
No charges were filed because racist Sanford Police thought they could just sweep another one under the rug.

And that's a fact. the Stuttering Clusterfukk and his gang of criminals were SERIOUSLY worried about the Black vote until the professional racists like Sharpton and Jackson got involved, invited the domestic terror group, the New Black Panther Party and showed St Skittles mommy and daddy how to get rich off the fact that their son was a piece of shit, ghetto punk that got what he would have gotten at some point anyway -- Dead in the dirt.
And that's when Republican/conservatives decided that they would go to bat for a Democrat/Liberal Hispanic, because they hate blacks even more, that defending a Democrat/Liberal Hispanic would be something they could stomach.
St Skittles parents have already applied to Copyright several terms related to St Skittles death, they won a MILLION lawsuit againt the association's Insurance Company.
You forget how quick GZ set up a fundraising website, so the dumbfucks that were rooting for him could cover his courts costs! :badgrin:

You people are just fukking stupid.
Seems to me you are more so.

Stupid fukking dimocrap scum.
Your gutter talk doesn't make you appear intellingent, FYI, just inane. :cuckoo:

This has nothing to do with 'justice' and everything to do with politics. Including race and gun control.
Exactly, but it is Republican/conservatives that are so racist, they would rather support a murderous Democrat/Liberal Hispanic, than to see justice being brought against an unarmed, victim.

Fukk you people
Find someone else, we have higher standards.

Further....

Act like the witnesses, hear someone screaming for help, go back to cooking dinner.

Got dinner on the stove here! Stupid people yelling for help.

Further still...

Hear someone begging you for help, tell them you're calling the po-po and walk away.

Yeah, I'm about 118 pound girl, I'd still jump right the hell on in there or come out locked and loaded and someone would get shot.

Dinner schminner

I don't get the mentality.

Jon Good was larger than both of them. He could have easily pulled them apart.

Almost everything in the record is an example of GZ doing something wrong. If by wrong you mean illegal... that's another question isn't it?

Moving goalpost to fit your ignorance does prove GZ did anything wrong. SCOTUS law defines right & wrong not you.

Nice deflection.. SCOTUS... ROFL

So you conduct yourself inversely to SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States) case law? :cuckoo:

Are you posting from jail or the poorhouse? :lol:

Your inability to deal with my posting relevant fact is not a deflection. :cuckoo:

Moving goalpost to fit your ignorance does prove GZ did anything wrong. SCOTUS law defines right & wrong not you.

So you conduct yourself inversely to SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States) case law? :cuckoo:

Your inability to deal with my posting relevant fact is not a deflection. :cuckoo:

Oh shit! Is THAT what SCOTUS means? If you hadn't added that in parentheses, we might have lived the rest of our lives without knowing that. You are a regular genius!

Last edited:
[MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION]

No, I did not know. I don't habitually neg so I was mistaken on the rules. So now I know. It's been taken care of.

And now that it has, I say publically that you are now on ignore and I no longer wish to interact with you at all. I am turning my pm function back on, knowing YOU will follow the rules as well and not pm me for any reason whatsoever. Correct?

Sorry, folks, for the derail. Carry on.

I've already posted the DNA report. We all knew what was coming, at least those interested enough in facts knew. I posted the autopsy report too that shows some tiny scrapes on Treyvon's knuckles. Teeny tiny..

[MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION]

No, I did not know. I don't habitually neg so I was mistaken on the rules. So now I know. It's been taken care of.

And now that it has, I say publically that you are now on ignore and I no longer wish to interact with you at all. I am turning my pm function back on, knowing YOU will follow the rules as well and not pm me for any reason whatsoever. Correct?

Sorry, folks, for the derail. Carry on.

What do you mean by "it's been taken care of"?

Sorry. I just thought the statement SCOTUS law defines right & wrong was funny. I thought their job, primarily, was to determine the constitutionality of federal and state laws. Right and wrong... not so much.

That's almost the shootin' match.

There's little evidence now that Martin "grabbed" Zimmerman head and slammed it into the concrete.

Hence the dispelling of one of the major Zimmerman's lies.

:eusa_whistle:

Zimmerman exited his vehicle to follow a person he didn't recognize and reported to be acting suspiciously. That alone is sufficient for some here to brand Zimmerman a racist profiler who stalked and wantonly murdered Martin.

Moral of story: never report a suspicious person in your neighborhood, don't participate in neighborhood watch programs, don't consider becoming a police officer, don't attend any law classes of any kind, and don't be a 'WHITE hispanic" if you exit your vehicle in the vicintiy of a minority person, or you will be immediately accused of being up to no good, of having nefarious motives, and will be automatically guilty if you are attacked and defend yourself.

Again I don't know whether Zimmerman is gulty of any crime or not, but I know for damn sure the prosecution has not made as case that he was. But the rush to judgment by some on this thread is just mind boggling.

Further....

Act like the witnesses, hear someone screaming for help, go back to cooking dinner.

Got dinner on the stove here! Stupid people yelling for help.

Further still...

Hear someone begging you for help, tell them you're calling the po-po and walk away.

At least get the damn video camera out! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back