The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both stains A and B are Zimmerman's. That would mean his injuries were actively bleeding when he stood up. Meaning he was injured, meaning he was beaten, meaning MARTIN instigated the altercation, and the MARTIN was on top of Zimmerman the entire time.

[MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION]

No, I did not know. I don't habitually neg so I was mistaken on the rules. So now I know. It's been taken care of.

And now that it has, I say publically that you are now on ignore and I no longer wish to interact with you at all. I am turning my pm function back on, knowing YOU will follow the rules as well and not pm me for any reason whatsoever. Correct?

Sorry, folks, for the derail. Carry on.

What do you mean by "it's been taken care of"?

It's been taken care of. That is all that needs said. Want to know more, ask am admin.

I'm thinking about turning my rep off. When it gets to where I begin to use it as a weapon...I don't think I want it any more. I'll muse on it a bit.

No, I did not know. I don't habitually neg so I was mistaken on the rules. So now I know. It's been taken care of.

And now that it has, I say publically that you are now on ignore and I no longer wish to interact with you at all. I am turning my pm function back on, knowing YOU will follow the rules as well and not pm me for any reason whatsoever. Correct?

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]
Should be pretty simple. I wasnt negging...you were...I wasnt initiating PMs...you were. Thank you for asking me not to do, what I wasnt doing in the first place...you were.

I didnt interact with you...you approached me. Dont flatter yourself. Putting yourself on ignore will put you back in the place you were in the first place to me...nothing.

You abused your friendly privilege...you have probably at worst been issued a warning to control your emotions in the future....you could have lost the entire privilege. So lesson learned for you.

Conversely, its nice to know that you can get back to being normal again. Youve had a ruff couple of days.

Last edited:
Defense is stringing out as long as they can the DNA questioning.
YAWN is the technique here sports fans. Always is and always will be.
And it is working as the jury is bored with this by now.
DNA plays no part in this jury decision.
Sorry to the folks that were conned into believing it was.

Weakest post of the day is "TM was trying to intimidate GZ by sticking his hand in his waistband as he circled his vehicle mouthing things to him."

Then why did GZ get out?

Anyone that believes this case is going anywhere close the prosecution's way is as naive and gullible as they come.
So far this is a slam dunk for the defense.

You believe that I heard what Al Sharpton said and decided based on that? Is that what you are saying?

You were influenced by someone. Admit it! You signed a petition or protested in some way before seeing the facts. You still can't see the forest for the trees. You are still a slave & will remain one until you can wake-up.

Now you are not sure if I was influenced by Sharpton....but you are certain that I did not come to my opinion on my own.....someone influenced me. Interesting.

In addition, you think I signed a petition or protested in some way. You have drawn this conclusion based on really solid evidence, I assume. You are not in any way jumping to a conclusion?

Based on this exchange, I am certain that you are a person of little intelligence. I also conclude that you are projecting your tendencies upon me. I believe that you are quite easily impressed by the opinion of television personalities and are essentially unable to reach a conclusion on your own.

My opinion of you is based on reading hundreds or your post on this board in various threads. It is a decent map of your state of mind but not solid enough to convict & jail someone like you would have. Left-wing talking points are gospel truth to you. Your views are not based on facts. There is far to much reasonable doubt to convict GZ. The law is set-up to let a few guilty go free to lower the chance of convicting innocent victims. You want GZ jailed even though reasonable doubt exist. You are projecting your judgment onto GZ believing he judged TM the same as you are GZ.

Both stains A and B are Zimmerman's. That would mean his injuries were actively bleeding when he stood up. Meaning he was injured, meaning he was beaten, meaning MARTIN instigated the altercation, and the MARTIN was on top of Zimmerman the entire time.

Not true. Stain A was Trevon's, stain B was a negative result for blood, stain C positive result for blood but he was unable to obtain dna results.

Swabbed for foreign to Treyvon for blood on cuffs, elbow to cuff, negative for right cuff.

I don't see how this is overcome.

The only contact that Martin had with Zimmerman was with his fists.

Or possibly bitch slapping him.

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]
Should be pretty simple. I wasnt negging...you were...I wasnt initiating PMs...you were. Thank you for asking me not to do, what I wasnt doing in the first place...you were.

I didnt interact with you...you approached me. Dont flatter yourself. Putting yourself on ignore will put you back in the place you were in the first place to me...nothing.

You abused your friendly privilege...you have probably at worst been issued a warning to control your emotions in the future....you could have lost the entire privilege. So lesson learned.

Conversely, its nice to know that you can get back to being normal again. Youve had a ruff couple of days.

WOW put down your shovel dude. Just based on this thread, Gracie appears to have more class in her pinky than you will ever have. Is that what you are trying to portray?

Is the state defense team dragging this witness out so they don't have to call anyone else who will ruin their case??

Yawn, the only relevance to any of this is that Zimmerman's blood was on Martin.
As the burden of proof is on the prosecution.
Zimmerman shot Martin is not an issue in this.
How long has this witness been on?
For maybe 3 minutes worth of evidence?
Defense S..........................T.................................R.................................I..........................N......................................G................................I.................................N.................................G it and milking for the bore factor.
All they will remember IS Zimmerman's blood was on Martin as that is all they are looking for.
Remember, the burden is on the prosecution and this bit of evidence hurts the state's case.
Yawn.

Left cuff, negative for blood. For the hooded jacket, no Zimmerman blood, DNA. That means, he didn't beat poor old Zimmerman up but he was murdered anyway.

if you are siting on top of someone and you punch them in the face.... their head will hit the ground. Same with a bitch slap.

so nothing would be under martins fingernails now would it? You get dna under the victims nails since it is a defensive move.

Why is Z's blood under the hoodie on the sweatshirt underneath?

Never mind, when M O'M flips the witness, he'll tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back