The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So GZ chased a person of whom he was afraid?

He gets out of the car when dispatch advises not to, and then he gets out when dispatch wants info.

Hmmm . . . GZ wanted to get out of the car, regardless.

When did the dispatcher tell Zimmerman not to get out of the car?

"He gets out of the car when dispatch advises not to"

Been documented many times dispatch advised GZ not to follow.

Dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" after he realized George was out of the car following Martin.

That's almost the shootin' match.

There's little evidence now that Martin "grabbed" Zimmerman head and slammed it into the concrete.

Hence the dispelling of one of the major Zimmerman's lies.

:eusa_whistle:

How is that devastating? Did Zimmerman claim Martin fended him off by scratching him?

So the prosecution decided to sedate the jury as they wind down their case-in-chief?

[sarcasm]Wonderful way to leave an impression of strength at the end of their case.[/sarcasm]

if you are siting on top of someone and you punch them in the face.... their head will hit the ground. Same with a bitch slap.

so nothing would be under martins fingernails now would it? You get dna under the victims nails since it is a defensive move.

That's not what Zimmerman stated.

He said Martin grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground.

The evidence does not back that up.

Umm, when I grab something I do it with my palms toward the object I am grabbing, not my fingernails.

if you are siting on top of someone and you punch them in the face.... their head will hit the ground. Same with a bitch slap.

so nothing would be under martins fingernails now would it? You get dna under the victims nails since it is a defensive move.

grabbing someones head would not put dna under the fingernails.

I see not (fingernail) scratches on on gz....so nothing under tm's nails is consistent with gz's statement.

Why not? They should get up there and defend themselves, and explain to the jury why they believed they had to shoot and kill someone.

In the land of the free, you are innocent until proven guilty.

It's on the court to prove guilt, not on the citizen to prove innocence.

Still, if I were on the jury, I would want to hear his side of the story. Otherwise I would think he had something to hide.

Why?

If the prosecution couldn't prove guilt, why would you assume that he was b/c he didn't want to take the stand?

that's just ignorant

Now you are not sure if I was influenced by Sharpton....but you are certain that I did not come to my opinion on my own.....someone influenced me. Interesting.

In addition, you think I signed a petition or protested in some way. You have drawn this conclusion based on really solid evidence, I assume. You are not in any way jumping to a conclusion?

Based on this exchange, I am certain that you are a person of little intelligence. I also conclude that you are projecting your tendencies upon me. I believe that you are quite easily impressed by the opinion of television personalities and are essentially unable to reach a conclusion on your own.

My opinion of you is based on reading hundreds or your post on this board in various threads. It is a decent map of your state of mind but not solid enough to convict & jail someone like you would have. Left-wing talking points are gospel truth to you. Your views are not based on facts. There is far to much reasonable doubt to convict GZ. The law is set-up to let a few guilty go free to lower the chance of convicting innocent victims. You want GZ jailed even though reasonable doubt exist. You are projecting your judgment onto GZ believing he judged TM the same as you are GZ.

Will you support any of the claims you have just made? For example, can you support the claim that "left wing talking points are gospel truth to me"?

I submit that my comments on these boards are original to me and are not based on, copied from or otherwise influenced by any left wing talking points.

I concede that there are times when my opinion aligns with that of certain political figures, authors or otherwise well-known persons. To say otherwise would be ludicrous.

I will let you prove your assertions. Find one or more of my comments on the Zimmerman trial and then prove that I mindlessly got the comment from someone else and put it here.

You fucking imbecile.

yeah...he'll support it...ummm...GZ said it, so it must be true...lol. People believe what they want to believe...few are able to read thru the trees. The bias takes over and they arrange it to fit their narrative.

The prosecution approached this case from the wrong direction. Take race out of it and concentrate on GZs negligence...prove that, put that in the juries heads and let them decide what he did wrong or right that night. Should have made it manslaughter and not M2, that right there changes how they have to approach it. Manslaughter? They can go after negligence. M2? They have to go after murder...dumb move!

Last edited:
I don't see how this is overcome.

The only contact that Martin had with Zimmerman was with his fists.

Or possibly bitch slapping him.

still desperate I see.

Well if you can come up with something..go for it.

How does Martin slam Zimmerman's head into the concrete without grabbing it?

Or for that matter, how does he hold his mouth and nose closed with his hands without the transference of skin, saliva or blood?

That's the thing----there's nothing to come up with. You keep inventing things in hopes of a conviction.

I was reading this mornings news and it said the judge is allowing z's school records and witnesses while in school. But thejudge will not be allowing martin's into evidence. So my question is...since the prosecution opened the door to school records, does this mean the judge now has to allow martins in as well?

No, it's two separate things. You can't victimize the victim, the judge ruled his stuff can't be let in.

So unless a door opens the jury won't hear any of that.

Umm, when I grab something I do it with my palms toward the object I am grabbing, not my fingernails.

There's two parts to this.

First, the injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head weren't significant. As in, if someone were physically slamming the head into the concrete multiple times, the expectation would be that the trauma would be moderate to severe. That's not the case.

Second, that sort of action requires a person to grab the head. Martin had no hair, so in order to get a firm grip to do something like that, you'd need to claw the head. Bear in mind, it was raining that night, making his head slippery.

Zimmerman was very clear about this. He said Martin "grabbed" his head, and slammed it into the concrete.

The evidence simply does not support that.

So GZ chased a person of whom he was afraid?

He gets out of the car when dispatch advises not to, and then he gets out when dispatch wants info.

Hmmm . . . GZ wanted to get out of the car, regardless.

Not that anything the telephone answerer had to say is relevant, but can you read back the part when Zimmerman was told to stay in his car.

Does anyone know where I could get one of those really cool windows with a hoody built into it?

Wasn't it Jamie Foxx who was wearing a Trayvon Martin T-shirt this past week? Not to mention Congressman Rush who got on the House floor wearing a Hoodie and expressing that it is not criminal to wear a hoodie. (As if that was the issue here.)

th

0.jpg

But there's no rush to judgment, right?

Weakest post of the day is "TM was trying to intimidate GZ by sticking his hand in his waistband as he circled his vehicle mouthing things to him."

Then why did GZ get out?

Dispatch said "let us know if this guy does anything else" TM ran so GZ got out to see direction thinking danger was gone. GZ was doing as he was told & stopped when he was told. TM was setting up to ambush GZ. GZ only figured that out when he stopped & TM vanished. He was clearly afraid to reveal any personal ID info to dispatch at that point. Likely because he could hear that TM did not run away & could not see him as he looked down either sidewalk.

There's two parts to this.

First, the injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head weren't significant. As in, if someone were physically slamming the head into the concrete multiple times, the expectation would be that the trauma would be moderate to severe. That's not the case.

Second, that sort of action requires a person to grab the head. Martin had no hair, so in order to get a firm grip to do something like that, you'd need to claw the head. Bear in mind, it was raining that night, making his head slippery.

Zimmerman was very clear about this. He said Martin "grabbed" his head, and slammed it into the concrete.

The evidence simply does not support that.

The evidence doesn't refute it either--back to square one.

That's almost the shootin' match.

There's little evidence now that Martin "grabbed" Zimmerman head and slammed it into the concrete.

Hence the dispelling of one of the major Zimmerman's lies.

:eusa_whistle:

You mean besides this, right?

George-Zimmerman-Head-Injury1.jpg

still desperate I see.

Well if you can come up with something..go for it.

How does Martin slam Zimmerman's head into the concrete without grabbing it?

Or for that matter, how does he hold his mouth and nose closed with his hands without the transference of skin, saliva or blood?

That's the thing----there's nothing to come up with. You keep inventing things in hopes of a conviction.

Not inventing a thing.

Just watching the trial.

DNA is circumstantial evidence.

I have no idea why the prosecution is following this line of questioning about the gun, how it works, how other guns work, DNA on the hoodie, DNA on the sport shirt, DNA on Zimmerman's jacket, DNA on the gun....

The ONLY thing in question should be the motives of Trayvon and George as related to the incident that we all know occurred....George and Trayvon had a fight...George shot Trayvon and Trayvon died.

What is the big deal with the DNA on anything at all? Is the prosecution just trying to confuse the jury? I am relatively sure that they are becoming impatient with these inconsequential questions.

The question I would be asking:

Trayvon was once within George's sight at a point near George's vehicle. Trayvon disappeared into the darkness. George took a walk that must have taken over a minute.

If Trayvon was worried about some creepy man following him, WHY DID HE RETURN TO A LOCATION NEAR ZIMMERMAN'S VEHICLE AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back