The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont have to "grab" a head to make it hit the ground..... and when you grab someone you do not always scratch them with our nails..

lol.. looks like the head moves to me

Super Slow-motion Slap in the Face - OWNED! - YouTube

Super Slow Motion Punch To The Face - YouTube

Zimmerman stated that Martin grabbed his head.

Was Zimmerman lying?

Yes or no?
again, when you grab someone you are not using your fingernails to do that.... you are using the palms of your hands. If there were scratches on gz, the i would expect dna under tm's fingernails. There are no scratches on gz, nor does gz say tm scratched him.

grabbing, punching, slapping..... if, as is witnessed tm sitting on top of gz.... all of those things will put gz's head in contact with the ground. Of which are consistent with gz's version of events.

so far the dna evidence is consistent with gz's version of events.
If I was going to smash a bald guy's head against a sidewalk I'd use his ears for handles. I seriously doubt anyone would simply use their palms.

That's almost the shootin' match.

There's little evidence now that Martin "grabbed" Zimmerman head and slammed it into the concrete.

Hence the dispelling of one of the major Zimmerman's lies.

:eusa_whistle:

Why do you hate Hispanics?

None of Martin's dna on the gun either. Didn't Zimmerman claim that Martin grabbed his gun?

No.

He claimed that he went for the gun..and locked his hand before he got it.

That seems improbable. But not impossible.

I googled it and his pal that testified for him claimed that Zimmerman said Martin grabbed his gun.

"Somehow I broke his grip on the gun when the guy grabbed between the grip and hammer," Osterman, author of "Defending our Friend: The Most Hated Man in America," said, quoting a Zimmerman he described as "stunned" and "detached. ...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3038241/posts

Last edited:
It would make sense there would be DNA under his fingernails the way Zimmerman described it. Something isn't right there. imo.

Just to make sure I understand what you are trying to say. Shooting someone in the chest and killing them is not assault. But having one scratch on your hand is assault if someone sees you on top of the person who killed you?

As usual RKM your reading dysfunction issues have kicked in again and you are seeing all sorts of things that were not said. If that is not the case, then your intentional disingenuousness becomes quite tiresome after awhile.

A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation. . . .

. . . . The record shows that Zimmerman also suffered bruising in the upper lip and cheek and lower back pain. The two lacerations on the back of his head, one of them nearly an inch long, the other about a quarter-inch long, were first revealed in photos obtained exclusively by ABC News last month. . . .
George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

As usual you just can't have a discussion without insulting and urinating on anyone that questions your statements.

:piss2:
........DUMBrown

Was Zimmerman lying?

Yes or no?
again, when you grab someone you are not using your fingernails to do that.... you are using the palms of your hands. If there were scratches on gz, the i would expect dna under tm's fingernails. There are no scratches on gz, nor does gz say tm scratched him.

grabbing, punching, slapping..... if, as is witnessed tm sitting on top of gz.... all of those things will put gz's head in contact with the ground. Of which are consistent with gz's version of events.

First off, the injuries were very minor. They weren't at all life threatening.

Second off, Zimmerman STATED that Martin grabbed his head and slammed it multiple times on to the concrete.

I am going completely by the evidence..not conjecture.

Other than Zimmerman's statements, nothing supports that.

Not the severity of the injuries.

Not the DNA information gotten from Martin.

So unless you are going by a leap of faith, the statement by Zimmerman seems unlikely.

So far, zimmerman has not testified.

the evidence supports zimmermans head in contact with the ground.

grabbed, punched, slapped .... the head was put in contact with the ground. Severity is of the injuries is not what is in question.

all mr dna is doing is saying they were in contact with each other.

WTF?? One stick to scrape all 5 fingernails on each hand?? Just how broke is the town of Sanford that they have to skimp on sticks??

Again, you regurgitate your mere conclusion (an opinion devoid of support) as though that somehow constitutes evidence of your assertion.

It doesn't.

There was nothing EITHER illegal or "wrong" in following Trayvon.

There is no EVIDENCE that the physical encounter was initiated by Zimmerman.

There is no EVIDENCE that Zimmerman so much as touched Trayvon.

So, point to something in the evidence concrete: what EXACTLY did Zimmerman do wrong? Legally or morally or whatever. I keep asking. Don't just say it. Support it and tell us in what way it was allegedly "wrong."

You don't do so because -- face facts -- you cannot do so.

Blah blah blah... IOW you did not want anyone to present you with the facts you wanted do dispel the facts. You were just trolling.

Wrong again. I want you to state FACTS. So far, you have not.

I know why. It's because you cannot do so.
Blah blah blah...

None of Martin's dna on the gun either. Didn't Zimmerman claim that Martin grabbed his gun?

No.

I googled it and his pal that testified for him claimed that Zimmerman said Martin grabbed his gun.

"Somehow I broke his grip on the gun when the guy grabbed between the grip and hammer," Osterman, author of "Defending our Friend: The Most Hated Man in America," said, quoting a Zimmerman he described as "stunned" and "detached. ...

Pal testifies that Zimmerman said Martin grabbed his gun

That wasn't in Zimmerman's statement.

That's almost the shootin' match.

There's little evidence now that Martin "grabbed" Zimmerman head and slammed it into the concrete.

Hence the dispelling of one of the major Zimmerman's lies.

:eusa_whistle:

Sallow, weren't you you one of jurors on the first OJ trial?

"If the glove don't fit you can't convict!"

I would agree except that know how badly one's property values can plummet if their neighborhood goes to hell. I've seen that happen, thankfully not to me, but to friends. Anybody can search out records on crimes committed in their neighborhood or one they are thinking about moving into. If they find your neighborhood is crime ridden, no matter how good the curb appeal of your how is, you will either not sell it, or you will take a considerable loss on it. That's what HOAs are all about - maintaining property values.

He should have just sold, and left. Nobody was backing him up, why should he have single-handedly tried to save the whole neighborhood?

No argument there. I have a feeling the crime rate went up when li'l Trayvon moved in.
perfect right.

No.

That wasn't in Zimmerman's statement.

No, so the guy must be lying and his testimony should be discounted.

Was Zimmerman lying?

Yes or no?

If I was going to smash a bald guy's head against a sidewalk I'd use his ears for handles. I seriously doubt anyone would simply use their palms.

heh..i would just put my hand on this forehead and pound away. Why mess with the ears.

No.

hearsay.

and he has retreated that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back