The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be self defense if there was a bully who bullied a kid, tormented, day in and day out and finally the kid gave him a kicking he deserved and the bully shot him right between the eyes. Self defense. Right?

What does that scenario have to do with the facts in this case?
Anyone can make up any scenario in an attempt to match it to what they want to see happen.
What you stated above is not what happened in this case. They DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER AND HAD NEVER MET.
And if Zimmerman bullied Martin and never touched him then Martin HAS NO RIGHT TO PUT HIS HANDS ON HIM.
And if he does then under Florida law Zimmerman is justified legally to shoot him.
Right, that is self defense.
Your example is 100% hypothetical nothing close to the reality of what happened in this case.
Right?
Wrong!

You DO NOT have the right to shoot someone who hit you.

That's is some made up BS from the recesses of your brains.

You're right. You have the right to shoot someone who is doing something that would put fear of death in a reasonable person. Zimmerman had every right to shoot Martin. Hell, he had an obligation to.

He's being very clear, imo. No injury and no disease..

Wonder how he hit Zimmerman so many times and came out without any injury to his hands, arms, no defensive injuries. Was that wimp wannabe cop Zimmerman just laying there taking such a thumpin? Like 50 slams to the head and shoulders?

No Zimmerman blood on Trayvon, no injuries.. Amazing.

You seemed to have missed his testimony that there were apperasions on two of his fingers.

Does not matter. If the prosecution is going on "He is bigger than the other guy" theory how well do you think that works with direct eye witness testimony evidence that Martin was on top of Zimmerman?

The photos are what is always held out until the end of the prosecution's case for the shock value. I have no problem with that as that is standard procedure for a prosecution. This is probably the last witness for them.
But we already know Zimmerman killed Martin so what value is all of this anyway?
All of this is already known by the defense.
All of this is a wash also.

I believe the Defense will try to call for dismissal and a directed verdict, I don't think the judge will grant it. Would you agree with this presumption?

They always do and it will not be dismissed.
Especially if Zimmerman testifies as he has some inconsistencies in his different versions.
And that is a jury question of fact so it has to go to the jury.
But I wonder how high the bounty would be from the New Black Panthers on the head of the Judge if she did dismiss it?
Let the jury decide is what I believe should and needs to happen. They are the true determiners of fact and I stand by their decision.

I'd hate to be on that Jury....if they don't convict Zimmerman of something, they'll have to be in hiding for a long time! They'll need guards to protect them :(

Wonder how he hit Zimmerman so many times and came out without any injury to his hands, arms, no defensive injuries. Was that wimp wannabe cop Zimmerman just laying there taking such a thumpin? Like 50 slams to the head and shoulders?

You seemed to have missed his testimony that there were apperasions on two of his fingers.

As well as Zimmerman's blood being found, among other places, on Mr. Martin's undershirt.

lack of DNA does not mean anything it certainly does not mean something

was not touched

I still want to see proof that Zimmerman ever said Martin touched the gun. Zona said it's so and apparently has a link he could give. So I want to see it.

George Zimmerman's friend: Trayvon Martin grabbed gun | Crime | Bradenton Herald

“For a brief moment I had control of the wrist, but I knew when he felt the sidearm at my waist with his leg. He took his hand that was covering my nose and went for the gun, saying, “You’re gonna die now, motherf-----.’ Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it toward the guy’s chest and pulled the trigger.”

- Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer.

whether Z fabricated this portrait or not - it proves Zimmerman's intention to embellish events to suit his use of a firearm to kill a stranger completely unknown to him.

with prints of TM on the gun the evidence would clearly show a need to have used the same force in response, used by Zimmerman and otherwise shows only a rash decision brought on by by Zimmerman by TM defending himself from an assailant.
We've already established that Zimmerman's friend wrote this 4 months after hearing it and never recorded it or took notes. So he is relying on memory, which is very unreliable.

There are no winners and losers in this. This is a massive tragedy every way you look at it.
Especially to the Martin family as they lost a son and did nothing wrong.
I am glad they got every penny they have in the civil suits and it appears they will be very smart in how they use that money but that is their business and not mine.

2 convictions cant remember the first. The second was possession 25 pounds or over.

Zakiya Laurent (Richardson) was staying at the same house as Trayvon. She was caught with 700-lbs of weed. Zakiya's Seminole County, Florida mugshot & criminal record. Zakiya Richardson is Brandy Green's drug dealing sister who lived with with her. Trayvon was staying at Brandy Green's house when he was shot. Brandy Green is Trayvon's fathers girlfriend. Trayvon was suspended from school at the time for fighting & possession of Marijuana. Trayvon went to the 7-11 to get a lighter that was found on his body. Marijuana was found in his blood during the autopsy.

zakiya+mugshot.png

Is that what Trayvon picked up off the ground at the 7-11 a lighter?

Dunno what that was about. Weird.

Maybe.

You missed a portion of the evidence.

Autopsy shows Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles: report - NY Daily News

Autopsy results confirm that Trayvon Martin sustained injuries to his knuckles before he was gunned down in a Florida gated community.
The medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: the fatal gunshot wound on his chest and broken skin on his knuckles, according to WFTV....

Is there any audio of Martin's voice?

Was it deep?

Yeah cell phone video and one other.

I can't remember details anymore lol

So I'm just confirming and denying at this point.

Witness said the person with the deeper voice was "louder aggressor".

[youtube]74kyUhRsLBc&feature=player_embedded#t=138s[/youtube]​

Starts at @2:19

We know Zimmerman does not have a deep voice.

This is from @AyeCantSeeYou 's article.

Last edited:
Martin was 5' 11" 158 lbs according to Bao

My research shows that Zimmerman was 5' 7" 185 lbs

Zimmerman had the weight advantage, Martin had the height advantage.

Martin was a high school athlete. Zimmerman is clinically obese. The prosecution is working up a "disparity of force" argument to say Zimmerman didnt need to use the gun. That is a gross failure.

You? :cuckoo: You're incapable of pissing me off. One has to stand for something. You're not a challenge.

Side note: I notice you're afraid of apostrophes just like Xxxxxxxxxxxx.

LOL...you seem pretty pissed. Gather yourself, ernie. Its just a message board...if you cant hack it maybe you should find another place to entertain yourself.

Im just a newbie and have you totally flustered and i have a hunch it has more to do than just my omission of apostrophes.
Well you got one thing right. :clap2:

:)

And so are you, right? Whats the matter, RKM? Ernies rep power got you scared too?

small abrasions... on two small fingers..

Not busted knuckles....

Supposition: Hardly a major fight.

Supposition: More likely TM was slapping GZ than beating the hell of out him. IOW TM was in fight parlance, showing GZ mercy in not beating the poo out of GZ while winning the fight. Then GZ shoots him. Then afterwards, instead of performing CPR GZ mounts and restrains TM from behind.

Would like to hear a good description from a witness for just how GZ was restraining the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back