The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call it PC. The police chief was fired because he mishandled the case. You just don't allow someone who minutes ago murdered a minor. Who does that?

LOL, the police chief RESIGNED because of the circus your team brought to town.

When Chief Bill Lee FIRST OFFERED HIS RESIGNATION the Milton City Commission refused to accept it. A majority of the commission felt that Lee was treated unfairly.

You are one stupid broad. You believe everything someone else tells you instead of finding the facts yourself.
Hey a-hole, the town of Sanford FL is notorious for it's racist history. Have you factored that in?

Good one! :clap2:

The testimony was that he "cut through" the gated community to get to his father's girlfriend's home. The entire gated community is private property, therefore TM was trespassing.

His father was not the owner of the home in question, which apparently was adjacent to the community, not a member. Even if the home was a member of the community TM's father was not a homeowner, therefore had no right to invite anyone.

Oh good grief.. :lol:
These RW Zimmerman supporting bastards are conducting flips and somersaults to defy reality.

Can't handle the pressure huh Marc so you have to stoop to calling me an "a-hole"?
No facts whatsoever to show that Chief Lee was or is a racist so you have to go with the name calling.
You put yourself in this as if it was a "game" with your "Zimmerman supporters" and "Trayvon Martin" supporters amateur hour sport sold to you by the 6th grade photo, the doctored 911 calls and the "Zimmerman was told to stand down" lie and when shown facts instead of rank hearsay you still go with your game face.
This is not a game and I support the LAW and the credibility of the witnesses.
Serious debate is what goes here and it was yourself that backed yourself into the "us versus them" mentality.
You have no one other than yourself to blame for your stubborn refusal to objectively get past your bias and prejudices in this matter.
You have been reduced to childish name calling.

What does that scenario have to do with the facts in this case?
Anyone can make up any scenario in an attempt to match it to what they want to see happen.
What you stated above is not what happened in this case. They DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER AND HAD NEVER MET.
And if Zimmerman bullied Martin and never touched him then Martin HAS NO RIGHT TO PUT HIS HANDS ON HIM.
And if he does then under Florida law Zimmerman is justified legally to shoot him.
Right, that is self defense.
Your example is 100% hypothetical nothing close to the reality of what happened in this case.
Right?
Wrong!

You DO NOT have the right to shoot someone who hit you.

That's is some made up BS from the recesses of your brains.

Respectfully Marc, you do have that right and your refusal to learn that is the law is another example of your stubborn inability to educate yourself as to Florida law.
Same here in Georgia.
Someone attacks you with their fists you have every right UNDER THE LAW to shoot them in self defense.
FACT.
That is what THE JUDGE will charge the jury in jury charges before deliberations.
Again, respectfully, if you do not know that then you are serious denial.

I would encourage you not to waste your time with him.

That's an excellent question. Lack of DNA on the gun apparently means little.

I still want to see a link showing that Zimmerman originally said that Martin touched the gun, if he really said it.

lack of DNA does not mean anything it certainly does not mean something

was not touched

I still want to see proof that Zimmerman ever said Martin touched the gun. Zona said it's so and apparently has a link he could give. So I want to see it.

George Zimmerman's friend: Trayvon Martin grabbed gun | Crime | Bradenton Herald

“For a brief moment I had control of the wrist, but I knew when he felt the sidearm at my waist with his leg. He took his hand that was covering my nose and went for the gun, saying, “You’re gonna die now, motherf-----.’ Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it toward the guy’s chest and pulled the trigger.”

- Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer.

whether Z fabricated this portrait or not - it proves Zimmerman's intention to embellish events to suit his use of a firearm to kill a stranger completely unknown to him.

with prints of TM on the gun the evidence would clearly show a need to have used the same force in response, used by Zimmerman and otherwise shows only a rash decision brought on by by Zimmerman by TM defending himself from an assailant.

M.E. said TM was alive for up to 10 minutes after shot. Plenty of time to move around & pull his hands back to his chest.

He found 1 apperasion on one fingah and 2 small apperasion on pinkie fingah.

I thought there was on apperasion?

Autopsy report says 1 appersasion.

f.gif

Martin was 5' 11" 158 lbs according to Bao

My research shows that Zimmerman was 5' 7" 185 lbs

Zimmerman had the weight advantage, Martin had the height advantage.

Does not matter. If the prosecution is going on "He is bigger than the other guy" theory how well do you think that works with direct eye witness testimony evidence that Martin was on top of Zimmerman?

The photos are what is always held out until the end of the prosecution's case for the shock value. I have no problem with that as that is standard procedure for a prosecution. This is probably the last witness for them.
But we already know Zimmerman killed Martin so what value is all of this anyway?
All of this is already known by the defense.
All of this is a wash also.

I believe the Defense will try to call for dismissal and a directed verdict, I don't think the judge will grant it. Would you agree with this presumption?

They always do and it will not be dismissed.
Especially if Zimmerman testifies as he has some inconsistencies in his different versions.
And that is a jury question of fact so it has to go to the jury.
But I wonder how high the bounty would be from the New Black Panthers on the head of the Judge if she did dismiss it?
Let the jury decide is what I believe should and needs to happen. They are the true determiners of fact and I stand by their decision.

Martin was 5' 11" 158 lbs according to Bao

My research shows that Zimmerman was 5' 7" 185 lbs

Zimmerman had the weight advantage, Martin had the height advantage.

Does not matter. If the prosecution is going on "He is bigger than the other guy" theory how well do you think that works with direct eye witness testimony evidence that Martin was on top of Zimmerman?

The photos are what is always held out until the end of the prosecution's case for the shock value. I have no problem with that as that is standard procedure for a prosecution. This is probably the last witness for them.
But we already know Zimmerman killed Martin so what value is all of this anyway?
All of this is already known by the defense.
All of this is a wash also.

I believe the Defense will try to call for dismissal and a directed verdict, I don't think the judge will grant it. Would you agree with this presumption?

I fully agree because that is part of defense procedure. That's what happens anyway.

He's being very clear, imo. No injury and no disease..

Wonder how he hit Zimmerman so many times and came out without any injury to his hands, arms, no defensive injuries. Was that wimp wannabe cop Zimmerman just laying there taking such a thumpin? Like 50 slams to the head and shoulders?

No Zimmerman blood on Trayvon, no injuries.. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back