The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that the prosecution has it in them. The Defense had Trayvon's Dad sent out of the courtroom for at least a day for some BS. They called a friend of GM's to the stand to testify that Tracy Martin cursed at him when GM's friend was simply holding the door for Martin. :lol:

Once he gets on the stand, he's saying uhm, it's what I heard, or I thought I heard that.

The Defense have been Dicks from the getgo.

You only think they've been dicks because the prosecution is getting their asses kicked.

I wonder what trial she's watching. Judge Nelson did not believe the friend, and allowed Mr Martin to stay in the courtroom. The only times he's left is when he didn't want to see the graphic pictures of Trayvon.

The Alternate Universe Trial is playing on the Other World Network.

All I saw was the school cop found some junk jewelry and a screwdriver in his bag and something about TM saying a friend gave it to him to carry.

I wonder things done in here by zimmerman supporters, in high school. Can we call them "thugs" as well? If you are white and have the same small issues Martin had in school, can you be called a "thug"?

Zimmerman had a tussle with cops, X girl friends etc etc... But he is a model citizen who you want to be PATROLING your area around your kids with his fucking gun?

I don't like the idea of any wannabe's patrolling my area with guns. I don't even like the idea of hunters setting up hunting stands for deer 500y from my ranch. Way to easy for people to make mistakes and shoot the wrong target. I'm an avid hunter, I'm pro gun, I'm pro cc and pro open carry. I just think people should take more care to not kill another human. I'm not a fan of two guys settling a yard fight with guns.

What evidence have you heard that would indicate Zimmerman wanted to be involved in a "yard fight" that evening?

It seems to me he only intended to follow Mr. Martin to determine his location so he could inform the police of where he was once they arrived.

You only think they've been dicks because the prosecution is getting their asses kicked.

I wonder what trial she's watching. Judge Nelson did not believe the friend, and allowed Mr Martin to stay in the courtroom. The only times he's left is when he didn't want to see the graphic pictures of Trayvon.

Is the Other World Network a wholly owned subsidiary of HLN?? :dunno:

I wonder things done in here by zimmerman supporters, in high school. Can we call them "thugs" as well? If you are white and have the same small issues Martin had in school, can you be called a "thug"?

Zimmerman had a tussle with cops, X girl friends etc etc... But he is a model citizen who you want to be PATROLING your area around your kids with his fucking gun?

I don't like the idea of any wannabe's patrolling my area with guns. I don't even like the idea of hunters setting up hunting stands for deer 500y from my ranch. Way to easy for people to make mistakes and shoot the wrong target. I'm an avid hunter, I'm pro gun, I'm pro cc and pro open carry. I just think people should take more care to not kill another human. I'm not a fan of two guys settling a yard fight with guns.

What evidence have you heard that would indicate Zimmerman wanted to be involved in a "yard fight" that evening?

It seems to me he only intended to follow Mr. Martin to determine his location so he could inform the police of where he was once they arrived.

To me...its not what his intent was...its the perception he gave to the followee and the reaction he received because of it. And its the perception he KNEW he was giving the followee.

He gave the impression he was following in the dark and rain...the followee had no idea who he was or why he was being followed.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman’s attorney didn’t want the damaging statement of “Witness 9” released. With good reason. From when he was 8 years old until he was 18, the killer of Trayvon Martin allegedly molested a female relative two years younger than he. It’s a gasp-worthy revelation in an ongoing story filled with them. But it’s totally irrelevant to the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces.

Zimmerman?s appalling and irrelevant alleged sexual assault - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

A little more info here for those who just want to minimize the molestation.

From when he was 8 until he was 18. :cuckoo:

Allegedly isn't fact. Nothing I've researched on this has said there are witnesses to corroborate it.

Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

It was done in front of everyone, according to her, and yet noone saw anything?

Is the Other World Network a wholly owned subsidiary of HLN?? :dunno:

Yes they OWN the Other World Network.

Okay, that was wayyy bad. Go ahead and slap me.

Who gives a shit what box he checked. Does checking any box warrant malicious prosecution for killing a black person in self defense? Nobody owes black people anything. Just like nobody owes anyone anything. If black people want equality then they would truly not be railing this guy because of it being a racial issue.

Why is this case at trial? Because racists showed up in Florida to proclaim they were owed more justice than anybody else. Then, Corey, the Florida governor, and the President gave them what they wanted in an election year.

Race came into play the second Zimmerman started following Martin because he was black. Deny it all the hell you want, but the reason an innocent kid walking in HIS (Zimmermans) area was considered "suspect" was because he was black.

Zimmerman is the one who started the race thing.

If you are denying this fact, explain what Martin did wrong when he was walking home? Why was he a "suspect". That is what makes me say, fuck you Zimmerman.

Well, that and the fact that he did not just stay in his truck and let the real cops do their thing. You know, approach Martin for no reason and send him on his way without shooting him.

If you were living in a city that had a crime rate higher than 96% of the cities in America, would you be suspicious of a person that was off of any sidewalk/road, around houses that have had a rash of break ins, in the dark, in the rain, and not moving at a pace that matched the environment? Would it raise your suspicions further when that person circles your vehicle while you are on the phone with non-emergency? Would it then raise your suspicions further if he took off running? Would you attempt to find out where he was if the non-emergency dispatcher asked what he was doing multiple times? When you are punched in the nose would you feel threatened? When you are straddled on a sidewalk with punches and head slams being forced upon you would you feel that you were in danger? When you cried for help and no one would help would you feel your life was in danger?

I don't remember a whole lot about being 9 years old. But I wonder if somebody could replay everything I did at Age 9 as relevant to who I am now, how good I would look?????

George Zimmerman’s attorney didn’t want the damaging statement of “Witness 9” released. With good reason. From when he was 8 years old until he was 18, the killer of Trayvon Martin allegedly molested a female relative two years younger than he. It’s a gasp-worthy revelation in an ongoing story filled with them. But it’s totally irrelevant to the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces.

Zimmerman?s appalling and irrelevant alleged sexual assault - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Allegedly isn't fact. Nothing I've researched on this has said there are witnesses to corroborate it.

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

Uhm, molesters always isolate their victims. Victims are usually to scared to tell. Maybe you can keep this for future use so you don't seem so damn idiotic.

I'm sick of all you parrots saying the same fucking thing all day so bye for now.

I don't remember a whole lot about being 9 years old. But I wonder if somebody could replay everything I did at Age 9 as relevant to who I am now, how good I would look?????

If you claim you let your 10 year old cousin molest you for years it just might make you popular someday in a witch hunt

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what box he checked. Does checking any box warrant malicious prosecution for killing a black person in self defense? Nobody owes black people anything. Just like nobody owes anyone anything. If black people want equality then they would truly not be railing this guy because of it being a racial issue.

Why is this case at trial? Because racists showed up in Florida to proclaim they were owed more justice than anybody else. Then, Corey, the Florida governor, and the President gave them what they wanted in an election year.

Race came into play the second Zimmerman started following Martin because he was black. Deny it all the hell you want, but the reason an innocent kid walking in HIS (Zimmermans) area was considered "suspect" was because he was black.

If you are denying this fact, explain what Martin did wrong when he was walking home? Why was he a "suspect". That is what makes me say, fuck you Zimmerman.

Well, that and the fact that he did not just stay in his truck and let the real cops do their thing. You know, approach Martin for no reason and send him on his way without shooting him.

Fact of the matter is you can't prove that. He was following in his car and couldn't identify race until TM approached and circled his car. That is when he told the non-emergency the race of the "suspect". Life isn't the same everywhere. Probably less crime in Arizona, by blacks, than in Sanford, FL. Your prospective doesn't really account for the reality that Sanford, FL has a very high crime rate, where blacks are the most common offender.

Did I get lost and end up in the JoJo thread?

How did kid molestation enter into the Zimmerman trial?

I took a wrong turn somewhere.

And if there are witnesses to corroborate it, how come nothing was ever said about it until now?

By witness testimony alone, it was disproven that Zimmerman profiled Martin because of his race. Crime statistics for that area indicate it had a higher crime rate than almost anywhere in America. He was calling because of repeated burglaries in his area. Would you not do the same if your neighborhood was constantly being burglarized?

To me...its not what his intent was...its the perception he gave to the followee and the reaction he received because of it. And its the perception he KNEW he was giving the followee.

He gave the impression he was following in the dark and rain...the followee had no idea who he was or why he was being followed.

And the impression you have formulated would be unreasonable, because it isn't reasonable to believe you need to use force to keep someone from following you in the dark and rain.

If you were living in a city that had a crime rate higher than 96% of the cities in America, would you be suspicious of a person that was off of any sidewalk/road, around houses that have had a rash of break ins, in the dark, in the rain, and not moving at a pace that matched the environment? Would it raise your suspicions further when that person circles your vehicle while you are on the phone with non-emergency? Would it then raise your suspicions further if he took off running? Would you attempt to find out where he was if the non-emergency dispatcher asked what he was doing multiple times? When you are punched in the nose would you feel threatened? When you are straddled on a sidewalk with punches and head slams being forced upon you would you feel that you were in danger? When you cried for help and no one would help would you feel your life was in danger?

Apparently once Zimmerman noticed that guy who was acting suspicious was black, he was supposed to ignore him.

:dunno:

By witness testimony alone, it was disproven that Zimmerman profiled Martin because of his race. Crime statistics for that area indicate it had a higher crime rate than almost anywhere in America. He was calling because of repeated burglaries in his area. Would you not do the same if your neighborhood was constantly being burglarized?

Not if he noticed that the suspicious-looking person was black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back