The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the police report was the first to list him as white
ehymuhyq.jpg

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

No they didn't, and already proved they didn't.
And yes it is.

However long the term has been around, Zimmerman is not "white". He has African and indigenous American ancestry. He is about as "white" as Obama.

Yep, half white, more than he does African.
One does not know what race he listed as his race. I am guessing he marked white or other.

If you think it likely that he chose "other", then why insist that he is "white"?

It's potentially insulting to presume that someone who is only half white would identify as white as if that is something particularly desirable to identify with. He has so many options, why would he choose "white"?

If the Times used the term before MSM how did they make up the term?
You also never proved they made up the term.
And if you check white as race and hispanic as ethnicity on the census. What would that make you?

the Times IS MSM.

Ruben Navarette who IS MSM admitted that MSM invented the term

stop LYING

Now, courtesy of the mainstream media, there is a new phrase to add to our national lexicon: "white Hispanic."

The term -- white Hispanic -- emerged from the controversy over the fatal February 26 shooting of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida. Because Martin was black, and because it was initially assumed that Zimmerman was white, critics immediately charged that the shooting was racially motivated.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/29/opinion/navarrette-white-hispanic/index.html?hpt=op_t1

Trayvon Martin killing raises loaded racial terms
By Ruben Navarrette Jr., CNN Contributor
updated 10:23 AM EDT, Thu March 29, 2012

Last edited:
No they didn't, and already proved they didn't.
And yes it is.

However long the term has been around, Zimmerman is not "white". He has African and indigenous American ancestry. He is about as "white" as Obama.

Yep, half white, more than he does African.
One does not know what race he listed as his race. I am guessing he marked white or other.

If he wanted some kind of assistance or financial aid for college, I guarantee that nobody with a choice checks white. If you want government assistance and a crutch do not check the white box. Does anyone feel that by whites not being given special privilege when coming to government affairs that the government is saying whites can handle the world and everybody else can't? Wouldn't that make most social programs more racist than any white man?

Last edited:
someone seems confused

someone is cornered on her lies but does not have the courage to admit it.

MSM in Ruben Navarette's own words invented the term - but Luissa will still deny the fact SHE lied they did not.

Then she lied about the term being on the official government documents.

You are using a conservative columnist as proof?

In actual fact, GZ might have wanted to be a cop.

Indeed, we also now see he wanted to be a prosecutor. :eek:

Can't wait for the prosecutor to piss on him for THAT. :)

But none of that makes TM's brushes with the law (or close brushes with entities akin to the law) relevant to the case. TM is not on trial, being dead.

Again, it would be relevant if he had some tendency towards violence AND IF GZ knew that trait at the time of their unfortunate contact with each other. Beyond that, it has nothing I can see that has anything to do with the trial.

GZ was the one who had a tendency toward violence. He beat up his wife and had an altercation with a cop, molested his cousin when he was little. He beat all of the charges, hopefully he doesn't get away with this. How's that for past history?

I'm sure you'll have some witty retort.

He beat up his wife? I'm sure you can support that claim.

And there WAS a CLAIM that when he was little he fiddled around with a young cousin, but I doubt you will support YOUR claim that it actually DID happen.

People "beat" charges when they aren't true. They certainly aren't proved which makes your assertions utterly baseless.

So, as far as past "histories" go, your empty claims are non starters.

When and if you can present an actual fact, that will be a refreshing first time for you in this discussion.

That's not a witticism. It's a sad truth.

George Zimmerman?s relevant past

His cousin did a lot more than talk about the molestation. She also said he was very racist and always had been.

someone seems confused

MSM in Ruben Navarette's own words invented the term - but Luissa will still deny the fact SHE lied they did not.

Ruben Navarette from CNN is conservative columnist :lol: CNN is a right-wing media in your description :D

Luissa, have some dignity and do not dig yourself into a deeper hole of lies

Last edited:
GZ was the one who had a tendency toward violence. He beat up his wife and had an altercation with a cop, molested his cousin when he was little. He beat all of the charges, hopefully he doesn't get away with this. How's that for past history?

And there WAS a CLAIM that when he was little he fiddled around with a young cousin, but I doubt you will support YOUR claim that it actually DID happen.

People "beat" charges when they aren't true. They certainly aren't proved which makes your assertions utterly baseless.

When and if you can present an actual fact, that will be a refreshing first time for you in this discussion.

His cousin did a lot more than talk about the molestation. She also said he was very racist and always had been.

If he was 9 and she was 8, which I believe they were, it is a non issue. Kids that age check each other out on a regular basis.

This judge has certainly given all the breaks to the prosecution and almost none to the defense. That has become increasingly obvious. Deliberate or due to bias? Who knows. But if appearances count for anything, then yes, she is favoring the Martin side, perhaps to protect herself from the predictable public reaction if there is an acquittal? Or I can also accept Ilar's take on it.

The Defense is not really that good. You all would like to think they are but West for instance will stand and object to something giving some rambling reason and not a law.

He rambles on a lot as a matter of fact. His opening went on and on, he asks things over and over. It isn't the fault of the witness if he can't form a direct question. O'Mara is just an asshole. If Zimmerman goes to jail, it's partially their fault.

It's incredibly difficult to take anything you say seriously :rolleyes:

No one has said gang ties, but it's apparent that he was cultivating a "gangsta" image. Or was the "Creepy white crackah" remark the way good kids refer to a white man?

Well, apparently the dad had a crip tat. Also, he (and Crump) publicly denounced support of the New BP's 10k hit and then they were standing right by him at a rally in photos when they were in town.

I don't know jack about that stuff, so I'm just passing it along with no strings attached. It is irrelevant to this or that.

Unless stuff comes out when Crump takes the stand.

Then we'll have a "real" conversation.

Hmmm...a crip tat? Thats interesting to me. So it's possible that:

1) One son, who is a senior in college, was following in the footsteps of his mother who also went to college

and

2) The other son, Trayvon, was following in the footsteps of his father?

Also, denouncing the BP 10K hit and then standing with those very people in a rally is a problem. I have not seen that picture. I didnt know that...so yes that would definitely suggest a tie.

I dont trust Crump and if the defense calls him to testify, which I am assuming they are, because hes not allowed to sit in court, then he could end up hurting their case...extremely.

The mother is represented or spoken for by Daryl Parks, whom I like. Every time I see the father, he is standing with Crump.

It appears to me that the mother and the father were going down separate paths...and wow they are divorced...shocker!

She said so; and to your thoroughly biased way of seeing things, THAT alone is enough to make it so.

:lmao:

Out of not so idle curiosity, WHAT IF she happens to be full of shit?

Show me some valid evidence and then demonstrate that it matters to what happened when TM was pounding GZ?

Ruben Navarette from CNN is conservative columnist :lol:

You stated in his own words the media made up the term. Like I said...
You are using his words as proof.

it goes to character and behaviors...if zimmerman can be cast as a 'wanna be cop', well?

In actual fact, GZ might have wanted to be a cop.

Indeed, we also now see he wanted to be a prosecutor. :eek:

Can't wait for the prosecutor to piss on him for THAT. :)

But none of that makes TM's brushes with the law (or close brushes with entities akin to the law) relevant to the case. TM is not on trial, being dead.

Again, it would be relevant if he had some tendency towards violence AND IF GZ knew that trait at the time of their unfortunate contact with each other. Beyond that, it has nothing I can see that has anything to do with the trial.

Going back to my immediately preceding post, there is no evidence that Zimmerman was prone to violence other than one shove of a police officer when he (Z) was drunk.

But I posted a little while ago, the evidence the Defense has that Martin was capable of violence. The judge has not allowed it thus far.

Does that make a difference to you?

If he was 9 and she was 8, which I believe they were, it is a non issue. Kids that age check each other out on a regular basis.

:eek:

You're so stupid. You make excuses for these kind of people all the time.

Ruben Navarette from CNN is conservative columnist :lol:

You stated in his own words the media made up the term. Like I said...
You are using his words as proof.

he is as MSM as it gets :lol:

Ruben Navarrette Jr. is a CNN.com contributor and a nationally syndicated columnist with the Washington Post Writers Group.

So if the police list him as white and he part Peruvian. What would you call him?
They could just call him white.

She said so; and to your thoroughly biased way of seeing things, THAT alone is enough to make it so.

:lmao:

Out of not so idle curiosity, WHAT IF she happens to be full of shit?

Show me some valid evidence and then demonstrate that it matters to what happened when TM was pounding GZ?

Uhm, no. I'm not running around fetching evidence for you, I got you a link. Take it or leave it, I care not.

A truly low rent dick move by the "State."

I like that the prosecution has it in them. The Defense had Trayvon's Dad sent out of the courtroom for at least a day for some BS. They called a friend of GM's to the stand to testify that Tracy Martin cursed at him when GM's friend was simply holding the door for Martin. :lol:

Once he gets on the stand, he's saying uhm, it's what I heard, or I thought I heard that.

The Defense have been Dicks from the getgo.

You only think they've been dicks because the prosecution is getting their asses kicked.

I wonder what trial she's watching. Judge Nelson did not believe the friend, and allowed Mr Martin to stay in the courtroom. The only times he's left is when he didn't want to see the graphic pictures of Trayvon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back