The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Zimmerman?s relevant past

His cousin did a lot more than talk about the molestation. She also said he was very racist and always had been.

If he was 9 and she was 8, which I believe they were, it is a non issue. Kids that age check each other out on a regular basis.

You're so stupid. You make excuses for these kind of people all the time.

Is it smart to hear one side of a story and draw a hard, fast conclusion without hearing the other side of a story?

So if the police list him as white and he part Peruvian. What would you call him?
They could just call him white.

no, they could not. he is NOT white.

he is mixed race.

if he is white - obama is white, too :lol:

His cousin did a lot more than talk about the molestation. She also said he was very racist and always had been.

If he was 9 and she was 8, which I believe they were, it is a non issue. Kids that age check each other out on a regular basis.

Your "point" is a closer approximation of stupid.

Kids DO play doctor. First time I ever saw a girl's genitalia, she and I were playing doctor in her folks detached garage. I was in first grade.

If she had claimed that I had molested her (untrue) that would not have made her claim true (except for the visual examination part, I suppose). But hey. She checked out my first grade package too.

That slut.

So if the police list him as white and he part Peruvian. What would you call him?

he is mixed race.

I already proved the police listed him as white in the original police report. There is no " could not", they did.

She said so; and to your thoroughly biased way of seeing things, THAT alone is enough to make it so.

:lmao:

Out of not so idle curiosity, WHAT IF she happens to be full of shit?

Show me some valid evidence and then demonstrate that it matters to what happened when TM was pounding GZ?

Uhm, no. I'm not running around fetching evidence for you, I got you a link. Take it or leave it, I care not.

As I said. You have NO valid evidence.

Kids DO play doctor. First time I ever saw a girl's genitalia, she and I were playing doctor in her folks detached garage. I was in first grade.

If she had claimed that I had molested her (untrue) that would not have made her claim true (except for the visual examination part, I suppose). But hey. She checked out my first grade package too.

That slut.

That's first grade, he was 9 and that is 4th grade. There's a big difference there.

he is mixed race.

nu7anyby.jpg

Right there it states he is a white male. Did the media make that up?

She said so; and to your thoroughly biased way of seeing things, THAT alone is enough to make it so.

:lmao:

Out of not so idle curiosity, WHAT IF she happens to be full of shit?

Show me some valid evidence and then demonstrate that it matters to what happened when TM was pounding GZ?

Uhm, no. I'm not running around fetching evidence for you, I got you a link. Take it or leave it, I care not.

As I said. You have NO valid evidence.

If that is what you think.. As I said before, you have a need to be right all the time, don't you.

That slut.

That's first grade, he was 9 and that is 4th grade. There's a big difference there.

Not necesarily. And that means his cousin was in 3rd. Are you going to try to pretend that the BIG BAD 4th grader somehow took advantage of the poor innocent and helpless 3rd grader?

You were there?

YOU know the "facts?"

Or, as always, do you just accept as true that which you find helpful to your spin?

he is mixed race.

I already proved the police listed him as white in the original police report. There is no " could not", they did.

you did not prove anything. some idiot in a police department can list whatever he feels like it. they did not arrest him at first as well - do you consider it also as a proof of his total innocence?
police did not arrest him, so he is innocent.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman’s attorney didn’t want the damaging statement of “Witness 9” released. With good reason. From when he was 8 years old until he was 18, the killer of Trayvon Martin allegedly molested a female relative two years younger than he. It’s a gasp-worthy revelation in an ongoing story filled with them. But it’s totally irrelevant to the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces.

Zimmerman?s appalling and irrelevant alleged sexual assault - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

A little more info here for those who just want to minimize the molestation.

From when he was 8 until he was 18. :cuckoo:

The police made a mistake.

Which facilitated an even bigger mistake* by a race-hustling ratings-hungry media.

*part mistake, part outright misconduct

he is mixed race.

Right there it states he is a white male. Did the media make that up?

it does not matter what it states. media posted his photo - and he clearly is NOT white.

so they invented a moronic term "white hispanic" instead

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what box he checked. Does checking any box warrant malicious prosecution for killing a black person in self defense? Nobody owes black people anything. Just like nobody owes anyone anything. If black people want equality then they would truly not be railing this guy because of it being a racial issue.

Why is this case at trial? Because racists showed up in Florida to proclaim they were owed more justice than anybody else. Then, Corey, the Florida governor, and the President gave them what they wanted in an election year.

Race came into play the second Zimmerman started following Martin because he was black. Deny it all the hell you want, but the reason an innocent kid walking in HIS (Zimmermans) area was considered "suspect" was because he was black.

Zimmerman is the one who started the race thing.

If you are denying this fact, explain what Martin did wrong when he was walking home? Why was he a "suspect". That is what makes me say, fuck you Zimmerman.

Well, that and the fact that he did not just stay in his truck and let the real cops do their thing. You know, approach Martin for no reason and send him on his way without shooting him.

George Zimmerman’s attorney didn’t want the damaging statement of “Witness 9” released. With good reason. From when he was 8 years old until he was 18, the killer of Trayvon Martin allegedly molested a female relative two years younger than he. It’s a gasp-worthy revelation in an ongoing story filled with them. But it’s totally irrelevant to the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces.

Zimmerman?s appalling and irrelevant alleged sexual assault - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

A little more info here for those who just want to minimize the molestation.

From when he was 8 until he was 18. :cuckoo:

You're such a tool. The hit piece even tells you it's irrelevant and alleged :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back