The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Race came into play the second Zimmerman started following Martin because he was black. Deny it all the hell you want, but the reason an innocent kid walking in HIS (Zimmermans) area was considered "suspect" was because he was black.

Zimmerman is the one who started the race thing.

If you are denying this fact, explain what Martin did wrong when he was walking home? Why was he a "suspect". That is what makes me say, fuck you Zimmerman.

Well, that and the fact that he did not just stay in his truck and let the real cops do their thing. You know, approach Martin for no reason and send him on his way without shooting him.

If you were living in a city that had a crime rate higher than 96% of the cities in America, would you be suspicious of a person that was off of any sidewalk/road, around houses that have had a rash of break ins, in the dark, in the rain, and not moving at a pace that matched the environment? Would it raise your suspicions further when that person circles your vehicle while you are on the phone with non-emergency? Would it then raise your suspicions further if he took off running? Would you attempt to find out where he was if the non-emergency dispatcher asked what he was doing multiple times? When you are punched in the nose would you feel threatened? When you are straddled on a sidewalk with punches and head slams being forced upon you would you feel that you were in danger? When you cried for help and no one would help would you feel your life was in danger?

Apparently once Zimmerman noticed that guy who was acting suspicious was black, he was supposed to ignore him.

:dunno:

He probably should have. We have seen what blacks between 16-34 are capable of in Chicago, Memphis, St. Louis, Newark, Baltimore, Birmingham, New Orleans, and the mothership Detroit.

Race came into play the second Zimmerman started following Martin because he was black. Deny it all the hell you want, but the reason an innocent kid walking in HIS (Zimmermans) area was considered "suspect" was because he was black.

Zimmerman is the one who started the race thing.

If you are denying this fact, explain what Martin did wrong when he was walking home? Why was he a "suspect". That is what makes me say, fuck you Zimmerman.

Well, that and the fact that he did not just stay in his truck and let the real cops do their thing. You know, approach Martin for no reason and send him on his way without shooting him.

By witness testimony alone, it was disproven that Zimmerman profiled Martin because of his race. Crime statistics for that area indicate it had a higher crime rate than almost anywhere in America. He was calling because of repeated burglaries in his area. Would you not do the same if your neighborhood was constantly being burglarized?

Not if he noticed that the suspicious-looking person was black.

Zona would probably flag him down and say something like, " Come on in and help yourself!"

Did I get lost and end up in the JoJo thread?

How did kid molestation enter into the Zimmerman trial?

I took a wrong turn somewhere.

Sarah hoped it was sway thems of us who still don't understand we need to hate GZ

What evidence have you heard that would indicate Zimmerman wanted to be involved in a "yard fight" that evening?

It seems to me he only intended to follow Mr. Martin to determine his location so he could inform the police of where he was once they arrived.

To me...its not what his intent was...its the perception he gave to the followee and the reaction he received because of it. And its the perception he KNEW he was giving the followee.

He gave the impression he was following in the dark and rain...the followee had no idea who he was or why he was being followed.

And the impression you have formulated would be unreasonable, because it isn't reasonable to believe you need to use force to keep someone from following you in the dark and rain.

Private citizens are advised and discouraged not to follow, because of the reasonable perception it gives to the followee and the potential danger it could cause as a result. Hes not a cop...he was following as though he was.

BTW, he said his intent was to get an address to give the police a better location...this was his reasoning for continuing up the path. Did he ever give that address to the police? Did he ever tell dispatch he couldnt find it? Did he ever call them back with it?

Last edited:
Again, the cousin might be telling the story 100% accurately. But to believe her without the accused having opportunity to give his side of the story is just beyond all concepts of justice.

You know over the years there are people right here on USMB who can be most hateful, judgmental, cruel, and verbally abusive. There are people who are capable of doing and saying dispicable things to hurt somebody they have targeted to be attacked or punished. They've done it to me. They have done it to others. Are doing it now. They are immature, vindictive, childish, despicable people with no redeeming qualities as far as I am concerned.

And God help us if the Sarahs of the world believe their version of the facts if they testified against somebody when there is no effort made to hear any rebuttal or another side of the story.

With no experience or other knowledge to go on, people who believe one side and make a judgment without giving the other side opportunity for any rebuttal are those most likely to arrive at the most unjust of conclusions.

What evidence have you heard that would indicate Zimmerman wanted to be involved in a "yard fight" that evening?

It seems to me he only intended to follow Mr. Martin to determine his location so he could inform the police of where he was once they arrived.

To me...its not what his intent was...its the perception he gave to the followee and the reaction he received because of it. And its the perception he KNEW he was giving the followee.

He gave the impression he was following in the dark and rain...the followee had no idea who he was or why he was being followed.

And the impression you have formulated would be unreasonable, because it isn't reasonable to believe you need to use force to keep someone from following you in the dark and rain.
Add to that, from the attack site it was clear TM was not in fear of his home being found. GZ was, as indicated on the 911 call.

A little more info here for those who just want to minimize the molestation.

From when he was 8 until he was 18. :cuckoo:

Allegedly isn't fact. Nothing I've researched on this has said there are witnesses to corroborate it.

Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

It was done in front of everyone, according to her, and yet noone saw anything?

Uhm, molesters always isolate their victims. Victims are usually to scared to tell. Maybe you can keep this for future use so you don't seem so damn idiotic.

I'm sick of all you parrots saying the same fucking thing all day so bye for now.

9on6... under the covers.. insertion... stuff went on from when she was 6 to 19...

This accusation is not two kids just playing doctor. This is not just some childhood exploration...

also accuses the family of boastful racism declarations... These accusations certainly paint an entirely different light on Mr. GZ and his mom.

Probably most of us have had to endure a lie told about us when we had no way to defend ourselves against it. And we hope to God that those who matter do not believe the liar.

Again, the cousin might be telling the story 100% accurately. But to believe her without the accused having opportunity to give his side of the story is just beyond all concepts of justice.

You know over the years there are people right here on USMB who can be most hateful, judgmental, cruel, and verbally abusive. There are people who are capable of doing and saying dispicable things to hurt somebody they have targeted to be attacked or punished. They've done it to me. They have done it to others. Are doing it now. They are immature, vindictive, childish, despicable people with no redeeming qualities as far as I am concerned.

And God help us if the Sarahs of the world believe their version of the facts if they testified against somebody when there is no effort made to hear any rebuttal or another side of the story.

With no experience or other knowledge to go on, people who believe one side and make a judgment without giving the other side opportunity for any rebuttal are those most likely to arrive at the most unjust of conclusions.

In this case, it only take 1 non judgmental, level minded person.

For the rest of it. Well. Yeah. What you said.

Good points. All to easy to say see this fits with GZ's pathological lying and cowardly killing of the teen.

Allegedly isn't fact. Nothing I've researched on this has said there are witnesses to corroborate it.

Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

It was done in front of everyone, according to her, and yet noone saw anything?

Uhm, molesters always isolate their victims. Victims are usually to scared to tell. Maybe you can keep this for future use so you don't seem so damn idiotic.

I'm sick of all you parrots saying the same fucking thing all day so bye for now.

9on6... under the covers.. insertion... stuff went on from when she was 6 to 19...

This accusation is not two kids just playing doctor. This is not just some childhood exploration...

also accuses the family of boastful racism declarations... These accusations certainly paint an entirely different light on Mr. GZ and his mom.

Yeah, I'm figuring it out. I guess I never really looked into it, just heard about a molestation charge and finally posted about it today. She finally told her sister about it and they confronted him at a pizza place. He said he was sorry and left, that was that.

Private citizens are advised and discouraged not to follow, because of the reasonable perception it gives to the followee and the potential danger it could cause as a result. Hes not a cop...he was following as though he was.

Did you get that from a statute, case law, or some scholarly legal journal? Or did you get that from thin air?

I think the latter, because in all my years I have never read or heard of such a "reasonable perception" standard.

I personally have followed suspicious vehicles and persons until I was satisfied they were not involved in any bad activtiies. I personally have called the police to report suspicious persons or vehicles. I have never wished to be a cop nor did I see myself as behaving like a cop in any sense. But if I did entertain thoughts of being a police officer, I would hate to be accused of malicious intentions or inappropriate behavior or racism purely based on that.

That's not all.

He beat up his fiancée and got into a fight with a cop.

Both times he got off.

This seems to be the next logical step.

List the crimes that little angel Trayvon committed why dont ya... Oh yeah, because you want Zimmerman found guilty & thats all you freaks care about.

This trial is a sham!!

Feel free.

List the "crimes".

One of the problems they had identifying Trayvon were they weren't any fingerprints on record.

The same could not be said for Zimmerman. Who also has mug shots.

Good points. All to easy to say see this fits with GZ's pathological lying and cowardly killing of the teen.

I do hope you are saying that tongue-in-cheek. I would hate to think you were another Sarah who had already rushed to judgment.

If GZ was hunting TM why didn't he just shoot his ass from his truck as TM was circling him. GZ could have shot him & drove off. No prints, the shell casing would have stayed inside the vehicle, GZ could have drove off & cleaned his gun to prevent ballistics match.

Could it be that he had already called 911?

So he needed a viable story.

This is without doubt a tragic situation but the bottom line here is that someone was shot because they attacked another person. Trayvon Martin had choices how to deal with the "creepy assed Cracker" that was following him. He could have simply gone inside the condo and called Police to report the man who was following him. That would have been the end of it. Right there! The Police would have told him that the man was a Neighborhood Watch member concerned about who Martin was and that they would call Zimmerman and let him know that Martin was visiting a resident in the complex.

That's what SHOULD have happened, 25. Instead Trayvon Martin decided to handle it himself. He walked back to confront a stranger in the dark with a "You got a problem?" challenge and a sucker punch to the nose.

I think li'l Trayvon saw killing Zimmerman as his ticket into a real gang. You know, with the first little tear drop tattooed under his eye and all.

Yeah..except Martin had no criminal record.

Unlike Zimmerman.

Did you get that from a statute, case law, or some scholarly legal journal? Or did you get that from thin air?

I think the latter, because in all my years I have never read or heard of such a "reasonable perception" standard.

Well then you simply arent putting yourself in the position of the person being followed in the dark and rain. The very fact that Zimmerman is asked "Do you have a problem"? tells me the impression Trayvon had and that GZ caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back