The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting pumped for the continuation of the defense presentation tomorrow!

Does anyone know who the have to rebut the ME? Not that that will take much effort. But pundits said it was a noteworthy ME. Michael Baden? Who did they get?

OK...I'm lazy. Going to check their witness list.......

Me too! Brilliant way to leave the jury on Friday if that's how smart they're going to play it it's going to be good.

I HAVE to get some work done lol

Hmmmm...i thought this was interesting...especially now that it appears GZ has been less than truthful about his knowledge of the "Stand Your Ground Law".

"Stand-your-ground laws are frequently criticized and called "shoot first" laws by critics, including the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.[28] In Florida, the law has resulted in self-defense claims tripling.[28][29] The law's critics argue that Florida's law makes it very difficult to prosecute cases against people who shoot others and then claim self-defense. The shooter can argue that they felt threatened, and in most cases, the only witness who could have argued otherwise is the victim who was shot and killed."

~Wiki

Hmmm...think this might have a little to do with him wanting to deny knowledge of the law?...yep throw that in there, George.:eusa_liar::eek:

Is the "he tried to grab my gun" and said I was "gonna die tonight" making more sense now? Many are supporting someone that might be lying right to their face about some things. I dont like liars...it makes me dig deeper than I really want to.

I know I know...ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO FORGET WHAT YOU LEARNED IN COLLEGE!!! Even if your college professor testifies in your trial that he taught it "extensively" in a class you aced. I know I know...more conjecture and speculation, right?

My argument would be that GZ was punched immediately when Trayvon perceived that the stranger (who never identified himself) relentlessly following him in the dark and rain went reaching for what he thought was a weapon...GZ was punched repeatedly after that because he went reaching for what Trayvon knew was a gun.

Why is GZ feeling the need for his gun? Because he was negligent in continuing up the dark path that the suspect ran away from him on after he was specifically told "we dont need you to do that".

Speculation? Conjecture? Nope its all on tape...I'll take my chances with the jury mulling that over. They can decide for themselves.

"But I swear I was reaching for my phone...honest I was"...was your phone there? Nope. Was your gun there? Yep. No further questions....for now.

Just something to think about. I know its hard...it was hard for me too.

Remind me again how you never said martin attacked him because he knew Zimmerman had a gun? Also you insisted you never said Zimmerman was reaching for his gun forcing martin to attack him. Care to try again?

Jon may know the witness list. I stopped scroogling awhile ago

I couldn't find it. Found the witness list but so many are redacted, listed only as civilian witnesses and labeled as GZ1, GZ2, etc. The ME may be included as one of those and unnamed in the public record.

If Jon sees this and has any info, I'm sure he'll pass it on.

Only one person who responded with criminal violence. He's the one who got back up after killing a kid and he only required a bandaid for his "injuries".

What would you do if someone had broke your nose and then proceeded to beat your head against concrete?
Well, shoot him in the heart at point blank range with a nine mil dum dum bullet, of course. It's the american way.:evil:

Last edited:
[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]: [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION]: [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]: how come this thread was unstickied? Perhaps it can be redone in the Law and Justice Forum?

One should not question the actions of staff on the boards. Send them PMs.

Personally, I agreed with its being a sticky...to prevent that starting of hundreds of threads about the trial. I also agree with its being unstickied. With over 2000 replies, it is quite easy to find when returning to the forum.

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]: [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION]: [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]: how come this thread was unstickied? Perhaps it can be redone in the Law and Justice Forum?

One should not question the actions of staff on the boards. Send them PMs.

Personally, I agreed with its being a sticky...to prevent that starting of hundreds of threads about the trial. I also agree with its being unstickied. With over 2000 replies, it is quite easy to find when returning to the forum.

My apologies. I just wanted an explanation for those on the thread who were inquiring..

Only one person who responded with criminal violence. He's the one who got back up after killing a kid and he only required a bandaid for his "injuries".

What would you do if someone had broke your nose and then proceeded to beat your head against concrete?
Well, shoot him in the heart at point blank range with a nine mil dum dum bullet, of course. It's the american way.:evil:

Thats why someone who cannot defend himself without a gun should not be following suspicious characters up dark paths in the dark and rain. Its not smart...its negligent, imo.

I give him credit for intent, but not for stupidity.

Last edited:

Does anyone know who the have to rebut the ME? Not that that will take much effort. But pundits said it was a noteworthy ME. Michael Baden? Who did they get?

After that performance by Dr Bao, the defense could call Dr Zoidberg to rebut him. :thup:

Thats why someone who cannot defend himself without a gun should not be following people up dark paths in the dark and rain. Its not smart...its negligent, imo.
Z admits to following TM.

That does not suit his story so he changes it to TM was following him. How convenient.

After that performance by Dr Bao, the defense could call Dr Zoidberg to rebut him. :thup:

Give the guy a break. He's been doing a lot of hands on marijuana research.

No Snookie,

He didn't change anything. GZ always said he had lost TM, and that then TM reappeared and confronted him.

No change in his story to suit anything or make it convenient. Sorry but not so.

Thats why someone who cannot defend himself without a gun should not be following people up dark paths in the dark and rain. Its not smart...its negligent, imo.
Z admits to following TM.

That does not suit his story so he changes it to TM was following him. How convenient.

And he embellished because he didnt think his story would hold up. His worst injury was a punch to the head....the injuies on the back of the head (2) do not suggest he was repeatedly having his banged on the concrete. Im not sure why the supposed smart ones on here havnt spotted that little embellishment.

Watch how GZ descibes his head being slammed over and over and over...his injuries dont support that. They suggest 2 at the most and the ME thinks that both cuts in the back of the head happened at the same time. If shes right it was once...if the defense is right then it was two...both conflict with the way GZ described it...EMBELLISHED.

IlarMeilyr said:
And your spin is ridiculous in light of the evidence. The victim WAS engaged in criminal behavior (pummeling the defendant) at the time that GZ allegedly found it necessary to defend himself.

Since when did neutralizing a stalking, armed menace become a criminal act? Martin was defending HIMSELF but lost the battle to do so when Z shot him. undoubtedly, Z was acting irrationally or Martin would never have responded at all and there would have been no confrontation. If YOU were Martin what would you have done if a strange person rapidly walked up to you and chased you , probably with a gun in his hand. Granted, Z probably never had the intent to shoot Martin initially and the gun was likely supposed to be for intimidation. At some point M and Z got close enough that a confrontation ensued. We can't take Z's word for anything that happened so we don't know when he pulled the gun or whether he had it out the whole time.We don't know what happened except what the physical evidence shows and the testimony of one person reflects.. And the possibility that evidence and witness testimony
might be flawed or tainted is fairly high.

I saw no evidence during the trial TM was defending himself. It's clear he was the aggressor.

If you listen to his parents idiot lawyer nobody has a right to defend themselves once they open their mouth and somebody opens a can of whoopass.

The guy doesn't deserve to practice law. He's essentially condoning aggravated assault.
If people listen to you a grown man can stalk a kid, provoke him and then kill him.
Contrary to what many of the RW idiots are spewing, they don't know in what manner Zimmerman was following Trayvon. You can follow someone in such a threatening way as to cause genuine concern or you can follow someone in an inconspicuous manner. Unless the jury is as dumb and as bigoted as Sarah Palin, that chain of thought ought to have crossed their minds. I am hoping they are more reasonable and logical than the right wing dumb asses we have to put up with in these forums!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Give the guy a break. He's been doing a lot of hands on marijuana research.

HILARIOUS! :lmao:

No Snookie,

He didn't change anything. GZ always said he had lost TM, and that then TM reappeared and confronted him.

No change in his story to suit anything or make it convenient. Sorry but not so.

He lost TM? That means he was following him.

He did change his story.

Know what I'm saying?

My guess is since we already have had Rao and then Bao, it only makes sense that the defense will introduce Mao.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...i thought this was interesting...especially now that it appears GZ has been less than truthful about his knowledge of the "Stand Your Ground Law".

"Stand-your-ground laws are frequently criticized and called "shoot first" laws by critics, including the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.[28] In Florida, the law has resulted in self-defense claims tripling.[28][29] The law's critics argue that Florida's law makes it very difficult to prosecute cases against people who shoot others and then claim self-defense. The shooter can argue that they felt threatened, and in most cases, the only witness who could have argued otherwise is the victim who was shot and killed."

~Wiki

Hmmm...think this might have a little to do with him wanting to deny knowledge of the law?...yep throw that in there, George.:eusa_liar::eek:

Is the "he tried to grab my gun" and said I was "gonna die tonight" making more sense now? Many are supporting someone that might be lying right to their face about some things. I dont like liars...it makes me dig deeper than I really want to.

I know I know...ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO FORGET WHAT YOU LEARNED IN COLLEGE!!! Even if your college professor testifies in your trial that he taught it "extensively" in a class you aced. I know I know...more conjecture and speculation, right?

My argument would be that GZ was punched immediately when Trayvon perceived that the stranger (who never identified himself) relentlessly following him in the dark and rain went reaching for what he thought was a weapon...GZ was punched repeatedly after that because he went reaching for what Trayvon knew was a gun.

Why is GZ feeling the need for his gun? Because he was negligent in continuing up the dark path that the suspect ran away from him on after he was specifically told "we dont need you to do that".

Speculation? Conjecture? Nope its all on tape...I'll take my chances with the jury mulling that over. They can decide for themselves.

"But I swear I was reaching for my phone...honest I was"...was your phone there? Nope. Was your gun there? Yep. No further questions....for now.

Just something to think about. I know its hard...it was hard for me too.

Remind me again how you never said martin attacked him because he knew Zimmerman had a gun? Also you insisted you never said Zimmerman was reaching for his gun forcing martin to attack him. Care to try again?

This is the last time Im going to tell you this...read it again.

Trayvon punched because he thought GZ could be reaching for a weapon (not gun...he didnt know what he was reaching for)...later when on the ground the weapon was exposed because GZ says it was...so at that point we know that what at first could have been suspicion, at this point he KNEW it was a gun...this is in evidence and not it dispute outside of you trying to be right and twist my words.

Again, he didnt know what it was at first, but he wasnt going to wait to find out, so he hit him...later when scuffling on the ground he knew it was a gun, because GZ says so....its on tape...its in evidence. At some point in the struggle the gun was exposed and they were both going for it...THOSE ARE GZx WORDS!!

I have been entirely consistent on that and once again you prove you are unable to comprehend it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back