The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snookie I do not own a firearm, never have probably never will. I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the NRA or any other pro gun group. My interest in the area is based solely upon the Constitution and an academic interest in the 2nd Amend... its history its purpose and its meaning. To that end I am quite knowledgeable and have some basic disagreements with the NRA on some issues. So your assertion and innuendo are baseless whether you wish to acknowledge same or not {QUOTE]

Interesting. I have lots of firearms.

Cool, I do not. However, I will bet you I know far more about the 2nd Amend than you do.

In your mind you do.

Snooks...if you were armed and a guy pounced on ya and began to beat your brains on the sidewalk, would you take time to ask him if he were armed...or would you use your weapon to shoot him to get him off you? Let's say he is 17 but in the tussle, you aren't sure of his age. All you know is he is taller than you and pretty damn strong to get on top of you and begin to pound.

What would you do?

Snooks...if you were armed and a guy pounced on ya and began to beat your brains on the sidewalk, would you take time to ask him if he were armed...or would you use your weapon to shoot him to get him off you? Let's say he is 17 but in the tussle, you aren't sure of his age. All you know is he is taller than you and pretty damn strong to get on top of you and begin to pound.

What would you do?

I would never shoot him. We are all brothers and sisters.

I've been in quite a few fights and some were pretty gnarly but I never resorted to a weapon to defend myself. That's the way I am and what I believe.

What would you do?

I've been in quite a few fights and some were pretty gnarly but I never resorted to a weapon to defend myself. That's the way I am and what I believe.

Ok. I believe ya. Sorta. I think if you were really in fear of your life, you would use your gun, though. Hell, I would too.

What would you do?

Ok. I believe ya. Sorta. I think if you were really in fear of your life, you would use your gun, though. Hell, I would too.

I am sure there are some circumstances that would warrant it. To save my family from bodily harm for instance by some one commiting a crime against me.

What would you do?

Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya. Play it Crusader :)

What would you do?

Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya. Play it Crusader :)

:eusa_angel:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq734_nZ7Eo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq734_nZ7Eo[/ame]

I like Snooks. So sorry one whiner wants to try to say otherwise.

Well then you accuse those you like of being racist...no problem. Just making an observation...you are well within your right to accuse those you like of being racist...point is you did.

What would you do?

Is the jury supposed to believe as you do or follow the law?

I could believe the money in those evil banks should be taken & redistributed, but that is not what the law says. So should I go on a Robin-Hood crusade & be acquitted if caught because my belief is different than the law?

What would you do?

That begs a few questions.

First we have yet to hear from the defense so: Did you have a weapon? Were you a victim of an attack or just in a fight? If attacked and your attacker went for your gun how can you know what you would do?

I've been on the end of having a weapon and ready to use it against my attacker. I didn't need to, but so help me I would have if I felt I couldn't get away.

That is the point I am trying to make, Snooks. Nobody knows what went down with Zimmerman and Martin. Prosecution rests. Now it is the defense's turn. Let's see what they have. THEN....decide who we think should be punished for what happened.....or not be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back