The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off..yeah..he does have a burden to show why he thought it was reasonable to kill an unarmed human being not involved in criminal activity.

This is not self defense..per se..this is murder.

The defense HAD the burden of going forward. The STATE did that FOR the defendant.

The burden then goes right the fuck BACK to the State. And THEY are obliged by law to disprove the defense of justification once raised -- beyond a reasonable doubt.

And your spin is ridiculous in light of the evidence. The victim WAS engaged in criminal behavior (pummeling the defendant) at the time that GZ allegedly found it necessary to defend himself.

Well it's not ridiculous at all.

In any case, people who own guns and like to carry them around should be a bit nervous because this will shed light on exactly how dangerous that is, in Florida.

If Zimmerman walks it will mean at any time and any place an unarmed person can be shot for almost any reason at all.

And so long as they are killed, the killer will get away with it.

None of what you said is true. It doesn't even make sense.

Assuming GZ beats this ridiculous rap, all it will mean is that the jury saw through the State's orchestrated canard.

I have a news flash for you guys. JUST because a man is armed does not mean that you are free to beat the shit out of him.

In fact, it might mean that you have a better reason to worry about WHO you select to try to beat up or try to kill.

Didn't work out for poor TM, now, did it?

Would someone please explain to the locusts.... er u.... newbies, that rep messages are automatically generated by the forum software.

Sunshine is your AV a personal photo? The lady in your avatar... she just does not fit your posts. It's nice and all but it just doesn't fit ya. No offense.

Last edited:
Would someone please explain to the locusts.... er u.... newbies, that rep messages are automatically generated by the forum software.

Sunshine is your AV a personal photo? The lady in your avatar... she just does not fit your posts.

^ holeee sheeet.

What a vapid post that was.

:cuckoo:

There is someone on here who thinks DUMBrown is flirting with me. I think he is just whoring for rep that is positive. Since all the whining didn't work. And he can't post a lucid point on the topic. But, you've been around me for a while. You and others know I can't be bought! Right now, I'm just watching. And waiting. :evil:

MollyWest is foolish. These proceedings from the prosecution AND the defense are embarassing to watch. And it's a shame because one guy is dead and the other may face life because it's such a joke of a trial.

With one arguable exception (a poor effort at wit during opening), the defense has done fine.

With very few exceptions, the prosecution has done miserably.

Those are just the facts.

Agreed.

With one arguable exception (a poor effort at wit during opening), the defense has done fine.

The defense messed up big allowing GZ on the stand at the bail hearing & on the Hannity show. M O'M was with GZ both times. Prior to the trial I figured GZ was toast with this lawyer. But he was very good in the trial.

The prosecutions case was the joke I knew it would be. So now the best they can hope for will likely be a hung jury as long as the defense keeps GZ off the stand.

I might get jealous. RKMBrown...flirt with ME, dude. You look just like my hubby so it will be ok. But I'll ask him first. :lmao:

The defense messed up big allowing GZ on the stand at the bail hearing & on the Hannity show. M O'M was with GZ both times. Prior to the trial I figured GZ was toast with this lawyer. But he was very good in the trial.

The prosecutions case was the joke I knew it would be. So now the best they can hope for will likely be a hung jury as long as the defense keeps GZ off the stand.

I also questioned the legal wisdom of allowing his client to discuss the facts of the case with a news outlet (Hannity may not be a reporter per se, but the cable network he appears on is a news outlet).

In retrospect, however, it might have been brilliant. It got the stupid prosecutors to play it on THEIR case and this MIGHT permit GZ to avoid the pitfalls of testifying at his trial. No cross.

There are explanations for why the prosecutors did so terribly. The best explanation is that such shit happens when you "bring" such a ridiculous case in the first place. Blame Angela.

I might get jealous. RKMBrown...flirt with ME, dude. You look just like my hubby so it will be ok. But I'll ask him first. :lmao:

You might have to step over Kathy Bates to get to him! LOL. Nite. I'm calling it a day. Li'l Trayvon's calling it a dirt nap. What do you think Zimmerman is calling it? V.I.C.T.O.R.Y~!

Sunshine is your AV a personal photo? The lady in your avatar... she just does not fit your posts.

^ holeee sheeet.

There is someone on here who thinks DUMBrown is flirting with me. I think he is just whoring for rep that is positive. Since all the whining didn't work. And he can't post a lucid point on the topic. But, you've been around me for a while. You and others know I can't be bought! Right now, I'm just watching. And waiting. :evil:

What would I do with rep? What possible worth would rep be to me? Can I cash it? Did it do our friend Ernie any good?

Dum? That's right ma'am I'm dum compared to you. Locust? Yeah I'm just like that a bug under your feet. Noobie.... lol I suppose in stark contrast to you yes. Whining? If you didn't want a response you would not bother to negg me so many times. Lucid ... you can't even read my posts yet, your anger over the matter is so over the top you can't even make out what I'm saying half the time. Bought? Not gonna happen, ma'am. I'm not buying.

Watching and waiting.. ok yeah that's spooky.

Whoa.

I am not sure that TM should be taking his eternal rest.

This case remains a tragedy.

I am convinced, however, that GZ deserves an acquittal. The "evidence" of his "guilt" is pathetically weak. By stark contrast, the evidence in support of his defense of justification is quite strong. The only just result is an acquittal.

I am going to assume that you misspoke here knowing how you have posted in the past, because suggesting that the confrontation is by the condo goes completely against the defense theory....which is why I say that her statement just as easily proves one as it does the other...so I dismiss it. The altercation happens after she says by it or near it, whatever. So if that is taken literally, then that would put the GZ at the other end of the path nearer to Trays condo...that is why putting both together makes it impossible. That was key to me.

No I did not misspeak. I do not think that the confrontation occurred near the condo. I think DD thinks that the confrontation occurred near the condo. It not only goes against the defense theory but it also goes against the facts as we know them and as presented by other witnesses. Which leads me to believe that either DD did not understand what TM was telling her or that TM lied to her. I think the actual confrontation occurs very near the T

Well yeah since that's where the flashlight keys were dropped, ya know e.v.i.d.e.n.c.e. and just down from there is the b.o.d.y. paints a pretty good evidence picture. Guess we'll have that spelled out next week for anyone that missed the first defense case.

Last edited:

Hmm why don't the beautiful babes want to flirt with me? If it makes any difference, I have been told that I look like Jean-Luc Picard

Picard2368.jpg

You might have to step over Kathy Bates to get to him! LOL. Nite. I'm calling it a day. Li'l Trayvon's calling it a dirt nap. What do you think Zimmerman is calling it? V.I.C.T.O.R.Y~!
That movie about the writer... Kathy Bates made me squirm in my seat when she broke his legs.

To the rest of your blather... cmon is that the best you can come up with? Dirt nap? :trolls:

Whoa.

I am convinced, however, that GZ deserves an acquittal. The "evidence" of his "guilt" is pathetically weak. By stark contrast, the evidence in support of his defense of justification is quite strong. The only just result is an acquittal.

True dat baby.

It is a tragedy. That's the heart of it.

^ holeee sheeet.

What would I do with rep? What possible worth would rep be to me? Can I cash it? Did it do our friend Ernie any good?

Dum? That's right ma'am I'm dum compared to you. Locust? Yeah I'm just like that a bug under your feet. Noobie.... lol I suppose in stark contrast to you yes. Whining? If you didn't want a response you would not bother to negg me so many times. Lucid ... you can't even read my posts yet, your anger over the matter is so over the top you can't even make out what I'm saying half the time. Bought? Not gonna happen, ma'am. I'm not buying.

Watching and waiting.. ok yeah that's spooky.

She's a really nice person...I believe you are overreacting here brother. I have only witnessed her being extremely nice, cordial and respectful of everyone in her path. She defies the laws of empathy to be blunt...shes awesome!!

Whoa.

Yeah, unless there's some way to change this to invol. manslaughter I just don't see it. But, then again I thought OJ was guilty so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back