The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RD has been contributing to this thread for quite awhile.

This is whacko bullshit

Whacko? You want whacko?

Here's WHACKO!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdjY6oy4Y2c]Darth Vader and the Imperial March on Bagpipes and Unicycle - The Unipiper - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood. :)

That dude on the unicycle was one mofo attention whore.

This is whacko bullshit

Pile-ons are whacko...and you contribute to it frequently. All of the hateful comments and trolling are dismissed as long as you support GZ but let someone come in and respond and the pileons begin...adults? No way. You have to weed thru the bs just to talk trial...then they follow to other threads. But you have no problem with that...you just dont like them called out. pfft.

We all know how you respond test, if you are trolled, we got a nice taste of that when you first signed up here. So save the lectures, miss.

Many African Americans are busy working and supporting their families. However, there is a movement underfoot that is growing and this radio station takes callers who cannot be identified as anything but total racists. [ame=http://youtu.be/wZ_TTeTz-Kk]Black On White VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC WHAT CNN WONT SHOW YOU - YouTube[/ame]

This is seriously disturbing.

bn4dah7ccaayxlf.jpg-large.jpeg

Dee Dee testified that TM was "by" it, not "near it" or even "near by" it. The testimony was given in conjunction with her explanation of why TM chose to confront GZ instead of running home. Paraphrasing from memory:

"Because he was already by it sir"

In the context of the testimony the natural meaning of this statement was that TM was immediately adjacent to the condo and that is why he could not or did not run home.

But she didnt know how near it he was...she said she thought a couple of houses down. I would contend that "near or by" is subjective because near in relation to where he came "from" could mean a couple of doors down or at the other side of the building. You can never tell for sure with DD...she even said she was having trouble hearing him.

You want to use this testimony to support the defense narrative...yet you want to throw out what she says just after it, which is in total contradiction of what GZ says was said and happened...me? I dont believe any of her testimony or give any credence to it...she was trying to defend why she failed to take the incident serious and had a separate motive, imo....you are picking and choosing.

I agree she got it wrong, that does not change the context. We can easily assert that Dee Dee did not get it right without calling her a liar.

Clearly and according to Dee Dee, he did not run to the condo because he was already "by" it. Whether you wish to say a couple of doors down or whatever, Dee Dee was under the impression that the confrontation with GZ occurred so close to the condo as to make running to the condo superfluous. That was the sole reason she said he was "by" it.

I am going to assume that you misspoke here knowing how you have posted in the past, because suggesting that the confrontation is by the condo goes completely against the defense theory....which is why I say that her statement just as easily proves one as it does the other...so I dismiss it. The altercation happens after she says by it or near it, whatever. So if that is taken literally, then that would put the GZ at the other end of the path nearer to Trays condo...that is why putting both together makes it impossible. That was key to me.

According to this caller - the Red Sea the blacks must cross is shedding white blood - he says, RED SEA! Get it?

unbelievable.

George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted of Murder or Manslaughter -- Here's Why - ABC News

Great Top Comment too:

Zimmerman told his side of the story three times within twelve hours of the event, and there were no significant differences. He did this WITHOUT a lawyer. To me, the actions of man who does not think he did anything wrong.

The prosecution was a witch hunt pushed by the usual race baiters. A repeat of the Duke lacrosse team, and the Tawanna Bradley story.

...has forced it so that now conservatives say they are pro-Zimmerman, liberals say they are pro-Martin...

No, Juan tries though. For those "pro-Zimmerman" it comes down to facts not politics. The same cannot be said about the others. That they are the left as a rule speaks to another issue altogether

Right there it states he is a white male. Did the media make that up?

it does not matter what it states. media posted his photo - and he clearly is NOT white.

so they invented a moronic term "white hispanic" instead

Geez, I can't believe there is still an argument over the fact that Zimmerman was listed as "white".

Hispanics are considered caucasians, and caucasians are "white" - so he is white.
Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race, so he is Hispanic White.

And Obama is Black/White so he could list himself as either, but chooses black, looks more black than white, but he would not be wrong if he called himself "white".

On the US Census, there is no 1/2 white 1/2 black.

There is Hispanic on the US Census.
It WAS THE MEDIA that started the "white Hispanic" Bull shit.
Nothing about being labeled just "white".

The defense is doing a great job. In spite of Don West. Not a big fan, in part because of this ill-considered posting. But mostly his style is waaaayyyy toooo slllloooowww. And not always at the appropriate time to make a "pregnant pause." I liked him at first. But now he's just overly-dramatic. I put my money on O'Mara. Confidently.

I am going to assume that you misspoke here knowing how you have posted in the past, because suggesting that the confrontation is by the condo goes completely against the defense theory....which is why I say that her statement just as easily proves one as it does the other...so I dismiss it. The altercation happens after she says by it or near it, whatever. So if that is taken literally, then that would put the GZ at the other end of the path nearer to Trays condo...that is why putting both together makes it impossible. That was key to me.

No I did not misspeak. I do not think that the confrontation occurred near the condo. I think DD thinks that the confrontation occurred near the condo. It not only goes against the defense theory but it also goes against the facts as we know them and as presented by other witnesses. Which leads me to believe that either DD did not understand what TM was telling her or that TM lied to her. I think the actual confrontation occurs very near the T

Dee Dee testified that TM was "by" it, not "near it" or even "near by" it. The testimony was given in conjunction with her explanation of why TM chose to confront GZ instead of running home. Paraphrasing from memory:

"Because he was already by it sir"

In the context of the testimony the natural meaning of this statement was that TM was immediately adjacent to the condo and that is why he could not or did not run home.

But she didnt know how near it he was...she said she thought a couple of houses down. I would contend that "near or by" is subjective because near in relation to where he came "from" could mean a couple of doors down or at the other side of the building. You can never tell for sure with DD...she even said she was having trouble hearing him.

You want to use this testimony to support the defense narrative...yet you want to throw out what she says just after it, which is in total contradiction of what GZ says was said and happened...me? I dont believe any of her testimony or give any credence to it...she was trying to defend why she failed to take the incident serious and had a separate motive, imo....you are picking and choosing.

I agree she got it wrong, that does not change the context. We can easily assert that Dee Dee did not get it right without calling her a liar.

Clearly and according to Dee Dee, he did not run to the condo because he was already "by" it. Whether you wish to say a couple of doors down or whatever, Dee Dee was under the impression that the confrontation with GZ occurred so close to the condo as to make running to the condo superfluous. That was the sole reason she said he was "by" it.

Lets chalk dd up to Crump and her testimony being what started the race crime fed investigation and then see what comes out.

George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted of Murder or Manslaughter -- Here's Why - ABC News

Great Top Comment too:

Zimmerman told his side of the story three times within twelve hours of the event, and there were no significant differences. He did this WITHOUT a lawyer. To me, the actions of man who does not think he did anything wrong.

The prosecution was a witch hunt pushed by the usual race baiters. A repeat of the Duke lacrosse team, and the Tawanna Bradley story.

...has forced it so that now conservatives say they are pro-Zimmerman, liberals say they are pro-Martin...

No, Juan tries though. For those "pro-Zimmerman" it comes down to facts not politics. The same cannot be said about the others. That they are the left as a rule speaks to another issue altogether

I think like usual, libs have made it an emotional issue. They have convinced themselves that Zimmerman is a cold-blooded killer and the facts don't mean a thing.

This is whacko bullshit

Pile-ons are whacko...and you contribute to it frequently. All of the hateful comments and trolling are dismissed as long as you support GZ but let someone come in and respond and the pileons begin...adults? No way. You have to weed thru the bs just to talk trial...then they follow to other threads. But you have no problem with that...you just dont like them called out. pfft.

We all know how you respond test, if you are trolled, we got a nice taste of that when you first signed up here. So save the lectures, miss.

Infants-Acupuncture.jpg

Did anyone else catch the part in GZ's lawyer's ground for acquittal case; that he stated that the prosecution had not even proven that GZ had gone (especially far) from the spot that he had made the 911 call? Made me wonder if the media had played up the stalking charge like everything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back