The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

...has forced it so that now conservatives say they are pro-Zimmerman, liberals say they are pro-Martin...

No, Juan tries though. For those "pro-Zimmerman" it comes down to facts not politics. The same cannot be said about the others. That they are the left as a rule speaks to another issue altogether

I think like usual, libs have made it an emotional issue. They have convinced themselves that Zimmerman is a cold-blooded killer and the facts don't mean a thing.

It's hard to disregard a dead 17 year old kid like you gun bunnies do.

RD has been contributing to this thread for quite awhile.

This is whacko bullshit

Pile-ons are whacko...and you contribute to it frequently. All of the hateful comments and trolling are dismissed as long as you support GZ but let someone come in and respond and the pileons begin...adults? No way. You have to weed thru the bs just to talk trial...then they follow to other threads. But you have no problem with that...you just dont like them called out. pfft.

We all know how you respond test, if you are trolled, we got a nice taste of that when you first signed up here. So save the lectures, miss.

Infants-Acupuncture.jpg

Truth hurts...and dont cry..its not that bad :eek:

This case is a joke. A misjustice that shows just how racist the black community really is....

Not just racist but down right dumb. Dumb as they never focus on the real violence that lives on their own damn streets.

You just painted an entire section of the population as racist and stupid. To me, that was a racist and stupid remark.

Well if they adamantly believe that, then what can you say? They are stupid, or they would acknowledge that many of their own kind are dying on the streets regularly by guns. Racist, because they are fed this crap by their nearest Democratic/Liberal representative, and actively pronounce it.

There are black people that don't fall into that syndrome and you have painted them in that group. There are whites that take advantage of gimmees from the government and never lift a finger to be productive members of society as well. They vote Democratic to be sure their welfare checks don't stop.

...has forced it so that now conservatives say they are pro-Zimmerman, liberals say they are pro-Martin...

No, Juan tries though. For those "pro-Zimmerman" it comes down to facts not politics. The same cannot be said about the others. That they are the left as a rule speaks to another issue altogether

The politics behind this is different than most people may assume. Some are using the race issue as a smoke screen to pursue and advance 2 other agendas. ... specifically:

1.) Anti gun forces from Brady to VPC to any other virulent anti gun organization is fanning the fires of racial bigotry to advance their agenda

2.) Opposition to SYG, even though SYG has absolutely nada to do with this case and the defense presented by Zimmerman would be a defense in every state of the Union.

That is why this is different from the Duke Lacrosse case. There was no underlying political agenda behind it. There is one here which causes Josh Sugarmann of the Violence Policy Center to have GZ already listed as a Kconcealed Karry Killer (TM).

Josh Sugarmann: Killers With Concealed Handguns: George Zimmerman Isn't the Only One

You just painted an entire section of the population as racist and stupid. To me, that was a racist and stupid remark.

Well if they adamantly believe that, then what can you say? They are stupid, or they would acknowledge that many of their own kind are dying on the streets regularly by guns. Racist, because they are fed this crap by their nearest Democratic/Liberal representative, and actively pronounce it.

1.There are black people that don't fall into that syndrome and you have painted them in that group. 2. There are whites that take advantage of gimmees from the government and never lift a finger to be productive members of society as well. 3. They vote Democratic to be sure their welfare checks don't stop.

1. I don't see many of them wanting otherwise.

2. Yes, they are liberals as well

3. And what does stating the obvious have to do with this thread (or my post) exactly?

The politics behind this is different than most people may assume. Some are using the race issue as a smoke screen to pursue and advance 2 other agendas. ... specifically:

1.) Anti gun forces from Brady to VPC to any other virulent anti gun organization is fanning the fires of racial bigotry to advance their agenda

2.) Opposition to SYG, even though SYG has absolutely nada to do with this case and the defense presented by Zimmerman would be a defense in every state of the Union.

That is why this is different from the Duke Lacrosse case. There was no underlying political agenda behind it. There is one here which causes Josh Sugarmann of the Violence Policy Center to have GZ already listed as a Kconcealed Karry Killer (TM).

Josh Sugarmann: Killers With Concealed Handguns: George Zimmerman Isn't the Only One

Don't be a hypocrite. You have an agenda too. NRA.

I think like usual, libs have made it an emotional issue. They have convinced themselves that Zimmerman is a cold-blooded killer and the facts don't mean a thing.

Just curious if you would be this determined if Martin was white or hispanic...and zimmerman was black.:eusa_whistle:

1.There are black people that don't fall into that syndrome and you have painted them in that group. 2. There are whites that take advantage of gimmees from the government and never lift a finger to be productive members of society as well. 3. They vote Democratic to be sure their welfare checks don't stop.

1. I don't see many of them wanting otherwise.

2. Yes, they are liberals as well

3. And what does stating the obvious have to do with this thread (or my post) exactly?

I was referring to your statements. What I am saying, it depends on the individuals and what they want to believe and follow. Like you said, some follow their Democratic representatives, but some have a mind of their own and make other choices.

Just curious if you would be this determined if Martin was white or hispanic...and zimmerman was black.:eusa_whistle:

no way---liberals are like the neighborhood watch to protect minorities from whites.

Snookie I do not own a firearm, never have probably never will. I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the NRA or any other pro gun group. My interest in the area is based solely upon the Constitution and an academic interest in the 2nd Amend... its history its purpose and its meaning. To that end I am quite knowledgeable and have some basic disagreements with the NRA on some issues. So your assertion and innuendo are baseless whether you wish to acknowledge same or not.

When your right, your right.
Pffft....If the gun in Zimmerman's hand were not in the equation, Trayvon Martin would have walked home with his iced tea and Skittles

Snookie I do not own a firearm, never have probably never will. I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the NRA or any other pro gun group. My interest in the area is based solely upon the Constitution and an academic interest in the 2nd Amend... its history its purpose and its meaning. To that end I am quite knowledgeable and have some basic disagreements with the NRA on some issues. So your assertion and innuendo are baseless whether you wish to acknowledge same or not {QUOTE]

Interesting. I have lots of firearms.

Snookie I do not own a firearm, never have probably never will. I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the NRA or any other pro gun group. My interest in the area is based solely upon the Constitution and an academic interest in the 2nd Amend... its history its purpose and its meaning. To that end I am quite knowledgeable and have some basic disagreements with the NRA on some issues. So your assertion and innuendo are baseless whether you wish to acknowledge same or not {QUOTE]

Interesting. I have lots of firearms.

Cool, I do not. However, I will bet you I know far more about the 2nd Amend than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back