The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get jealous. RKMBrown...flirt with ME, dude. You look just like my hubby so it will be ok. But I'll ask him first. :lmao:

Hmm why don't the beautiful babes want to flirt with me? If it makes any difference, I have been told that I look like Jean-Luc Picard

Picard2368.jpg

LOL.

Your honor, I move that all the beautiful babes on USMB start flirting with Leagleeagle! :evil:

You need to get out more. The term was probably invented by "whites" that wanted to make sure that everyone knew a person of Hispanic ethnicity is not considered just "white"!:lol:

The term "white Hispanic" was invented and used by the media after they had egg on their face for the 6th grade photo and the BS story "White man chases down young black boy and shoots him ".
Then came the lies of the doctored 911 call where the entire media crew was fired and then the lie "Zimmerman was ordered and commanded to stand down by police"
Now you see that entire story was nothing other than bull shit.
Don't you?

Post a link, if you're so sure it was invented by the Media. The US Census has race and ethnicity as separate entries, it is a well known term used in areas where there is a large population of "Hispanics" - your assumption is the bullshit.

Show me a link where media HAS EVER used the term "black Hispanic"
Take a wild guess why it does not exist.
Where are there stories on black on black crime?

I have a link that proves without any doubt Elvis is alive and well living in Hahira, Ga.
E still does part time work as an undercover agent with the CIA and DEA, the DEA work comes in handy for E as he runs out often, and his cover is a fry cook at the Waffle House on weekends.
Scattered, covered, chunked, diced, plastered and loaded.
Just like your claims that links prove anything.
Respectfully, links ALWAYS prove ONLY one thing: WHAT THE POSTER WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE.
Go do your own research for once.
They needed TO ADD white in there to further their storyline.
How come media DOES NOT ever do any stories on black on black crime?
Show me a link WHERE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MEDIA has the media reported and labeled someone a "black Hispanic"?

None of what you said is true. It doesn't even make sense.

Assuming GZ beats this ridiculous rap, all it will mean is that the jury saw through the State's orchestrated canard.

I have a news flash for you guys. JUST because a man is armed does not mean that you are free to beat the shit out of him.

In fact, it might mean that you have a better reason to worry about WHO you select to try to beat up or try to kill.

Didn't work out for poor TM, now, did it?

Which is hyperbole on your part.

People are really shooting other people because they were cut off in traffic, got into a shouting match at a bar or looked at each other funny.

And, by the evidence, it was not Martin that "picked out" Zimmerman. We have no clue as to whether Martin even knew Zimmerman was armed.

We DO KNOW, by the FACTS, Zimmerman picked out Martin. And Zimmerman thought Martin may have been armed.

He chased him anyway.

What other people are doing in other situations is irrelvant to what happened between GZ and TM, of course.

The EVIDENCE is what should be determinative.

And the EVIDENCE is consistent with GZ's account.

It is inconsistent with the State's claims.

And no. We don NOT "know" that GZ "picked out" TM. Where do you come up with this silly stuff?

We know that he OBSERVED TM, found him to be suspicious and reported what he saw and followed TM.

and ANYBODY might be armed.

Too bad TM didn't think of that.

Or. TM asks the stalker why are you following me? The stalker reaches for his gun. TM tries desperately to stop GZ from shooting him.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-04.pdf

2010 does not identify anybody as white hispanic race. it differs hispanics by ethnic origin and by race as it does all other Americans

people can be white race and hispanic ethnic origin, but not white hispanic race - this is oxymoronic term invented by MSM

and white race hispanic ethnic origin still DOES not apply to Zimmerman - he is more than one race and hispanic ethnic origin category

the ca

You are dense. Nobody said "White Hispanic" was a race, just that GZ was being called a "White Hispanic" - which he is. He is "white" because that is his race, and his ethnicity is "Hispanic"! Geez, it can't be dumbed down any further.

I am still trying to figure out where in anyone's testimony there was a statement that Zimmerman sustained fingernail scratches. :confused:

On the feed chat they are still going on about following. Whenever [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION] comes back on, she needs to restate her excellent point.

I routinely follow or call in things that are out of the ordinary or suspicious.

I'll bet we all have or do or would.

I am still trying to figure out where in anyone's testimony there was a statement that Zimmerman sustained fingernail scratches. :confused:

that is because there hasnt been any

Ah......then I am flummoxed as to why fingernail scrapings are such a big hairy deal! (Except to the extent that it showed the ME to be inept at supervising his staff of techs.)

I thought this was the red herrings thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back