The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, it isn't conclusive to him having a history of burglary.
Looking at houses add up?

I'm sure Trayvon was a wannabe real estate agent.

When I was a teenager we used to go look at houses, should we have been followed?
When I was in Harlem an area known for crime I walked down the street to the bodega with my hood on looking at apartment buildings and the fire station, should I have been followed?
When I came back I was carrying a bag and I might have called my mom, would I have looked suspicious?

Tell me again why Martin was suspicious?

1332651027552_1218621.png

No one has to say it...its on the 911 tape as soon as he exits his truck...dismissing facts again? Try to catch up and keep pace.

And the picture was already shown by Oldstyle, but thanks for reshowing. Its already been conceded that trayvon wasnt the child the media tried to depict.

Now back to the kiddie table with that retired guy where you belong...neither one of you are up to date and have little if no ability to comprehend simple basic facts, imo.

No, you're making shit up again. The 911 tape has him breathing heavily. Given he was obese he could have been walking. He never said he ran after Trayvon.

Breathing heavy because he was in a rush...we know this because when he stopped his breathing changed, his voice changed, the wind in the background changed...everything changed...its very obvious when he started and stopped running...if you would just listen. But you are to hell bent on disagreeing that you cant even concede known facts of both sides...even your own.

AND he was not obese at that time...in fact he was quite slim compared to now...a good 100-120 pounds slimmer. Again you just arent up on this trial...he was breathing heavy because he was obese? Talk about making shit up! Lord! LMAO. You are completely lost. Back to the kiddie table.

He weighed over 200lbs.

No, you're making shit up again. The 911 tape has him breathing heavily. Given he was obese he could have been walking. He never said he ran after Trayvon.

Breathing heavy because he was in a rush...we know this because when he stopped his breathing changed, his voice changed, the wind in the background changed...everything changed...its very obvious when he started and stopped running...if you would just listen. But you are to hell bent on disagreeing that you cant even concede known facts of both sides...even your own.

AND he was not obese at that time...in fact he was quite slim compared to now...a good 100-120 pounds slimmer. Again you just arent up on this trial...he was breathing heavy because he was obese? Talk about making shit up! Lord! LMAO. You are completely lost. Back to the kiddie table.

He weighed over 200lbs.

The doctor's report from the day after the shooting lists Zimmerman as being obese.

He weighed over 200lbs.

The doctor's report from the day after the shooting lists Zimmerman as being obese.

Yep a real tub-a-lard:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...es/landscape_635/usa-crime-trayvon-martin.jpg

compared to this:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...atives/landscape_635/usa-florida-shooting.jpg

Last edited:
So what a fucking wet-back defended himself from a street thug. Over a dozen of these fuckers every fucking day die in Chicago but that isn't world news...

I wonder the fuck why??? I hope the Hispanic community wakes up to this and riots if this injustice on their brother occurs.

No need to take my word for it, I'm not a doctor.
But here is the report:
George Zimmerman Medical Report
page 4

Last edited:
As far as Zimmerman's neighborhood watch role, I've discovered that he did not even live at the complex where he confronted Martin. Further, he was NOT a member of the Neighbohood watch organization.George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
This self appointed jerk was on his own and had no authority to follow, harass or do anything to Martin who was apparently trying to get home!

I used Sarah Palin as the model for right wing stupidity and intolerance at its worst! I hope none of the all female jurors are as extreme in their views as she is.

Your discoveries are bogus.

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

Start on page 150, HOA news. Page 155 and continue reading the email correspondence between the police dept and the HOA/Zimmerman in regards to setting up a Neighborhood watch program.

Bear in mind that this document dump is from the prosecutors.

Cheers!

Last edited:

No need to take my word for it, I'm not a doctor.
But here is the report:
George Zimmerman Medical Report
page 4

Thanks, Mebelle :eusa_angel:.

I know what his size and weight was...my point was that rabbi is using that to say that he was not running...that he was just breathing heavy immediately because he was fat. Thats the first I have ever heard that excuse/reasoning from either side...I dont think you agree with that either.

If GZ would have stayed in his truck, I would be in his camp 100%. Leaving the truck gave the logical perception that he was stalking and following to the person being followed.

If at some point GZ identified himself...I would be more in his camp. Even to Trayvons death, that kid still didnt know who this man was.

I dont think GZs intentions were bad...I think the perception he gave off was bad. The bad part for GZ with me is that he knew it and continued.

He is the very reason that cops do not tell private citizens..."okay you go that way and Ill go that way...we will meet in the middle and catch this bad guy"...they advise you to stay away and wait for them...he didnt do it and he knew better...he had the training and the knowledge...he didnt use it.

So we are left with the exact reason why "we dont need you to do that". A dead teen and a man on trial for defending himself and public divided and outraged.

You make some points. But, you avoided really answering the scenario.

Its a good question. But, imo, its a loaded question. It cannot be proven that he didn't stalk and follow...hes on tape with 911 doing it and the perception was clearly there from the followee.

That said....No I would not convict him, not of M2....he was overcharged from the get go. At the moment, the worst the jury could find is Involuntary Manslaughter and that may be pushing it with the way the prosecution has handled this case, IMO.

The defense still has their case to present and they may present evidence that gets a quick verdict of not guilty. I'm anxious to see it.

Time will tell, but more O'Mara is better, imo...less of West...although Wests exchange with DD is the best comic relief I have seen in a trial in awhile. An older white guy trying to understand the language of ebonics from a less than cooperative witness had me spitting water more than once...lol.

There is not one atom's worth of evidence that GZ stalked TM.

It is not questioned that GZ followed TM. The 2 words are still not synonyms.

There is really no evidence inconsistent with justification for that matter.

As far as Zimmerman's neighborhood watch role, I've discovered that he did not even live at the complex where he confronted Martin. Further, he was NOT a member of the Neighbohood watch organization.George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
This self appointed jerk was on his own and had no authority to follow, harass or do anything to Martin who was apparently trying to get home!

I used Sarah Palin as the model for right wing stupidity and intolerance at its worst! I hope none of the all female jurors are as extreme in their views as she is.

Your discoveries are bogus.

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

Start on page 150, HOA news. Page 155 and continue reading the email correspondence between the police dept and the HOA/Zimmerman in regards to setting up a Neighborhood watch program.

Bear in mind that this document dump is from the prosecutors.

Cheers!

Username JQPubic.1 is hostile to facts, and posting honestly is an alien concept to the dope.

He won't do it.

You can't MAKE him do it.

You make some points. But, you avoided really answering the scenario.

Its a good question. But, imo, its a loaded question. It cannot be proven that he didn't stalk and follow...hes on tape with 911 doing it and the perception was clearly there from the followee.

That said....No I would not convict him, not of M2....he was overcharged from the get go. At the moment, the worst the jury could find is Involuntary Manslaughter and that may be pushing it with the way the prosecution has handled this case, IMO.

The defense still has their case to present and they may present evidence that gets a quick verdict of not guilty. I'm anxious to see it.

Time will tell, but more O'Mara is better, imo...less of West...although Wests exchange with DD is the best comic relief I have seen in a trial in awhile. An older white guy trying to understand the language of ebonics from a less than cooperative witness had me spitting water more than once...lol.

Youre right...stalked suggests a pattern...to my knowledge this is the first night he followed Trayvon.

Followed is the better word.

Your own description shows Trayvon was just an average American boy! Boys get in to fights just like their TV and movie heroes do.
I've only spent about one month in the US over the last 20 years. Has the country turned into such a cesspit where a thug like Trayvon Martin is now considered an average American boy?!

That is scary as hell!

Zimmerman defense: Texts show Trayvon Martin 'hostile' day of shooting - CNN.com

Are they relevant? Should they be admissible?

I'm on the fence, I imagine setting up his state of mind that day could be relevant. However, I wonder if angry texts with a girlfriend hours before his death "set up a state of mind"? Especially with teenager boys, being angry one min. with one person and totally fine the next with someone else is pretty common.

Martin's not on trial.

The defense HAD the burden of going forward. The STATE did that FOR the defendant.

The burden then goes right the fuck BACK to the State. And THEY are obliged by law to disprove the defense of justification once raised -- beyond a reasonable doubt.

And your spin is ridiculous in light of the evidence. The victim WAS engaged in criminal behavior (pummeling the defendant) at the time that GZ allegedly found it necessary to defend himself.

Well it's not ridiculous at all.

In any case, people who own guns and like to carry them around should be a bit nervous because this will shed light on exactly how dangerous that is, in Florida.

If Zimmerman walks it will mean at any time and any place an unarmed person can be shot for almost any reason at all.

And so long as they are killed, the killer will get away with it.

None of what you said is true. It doesn't even make sense.

Assuming GZ beats this ridiculous rap, all it will mean is that the jury saw through the State's orchestrated canard.

I have a news flash for you guys. JUST because a man is armed does not mean that you are free to beat the shit out of him.

In fact, it might mean that you have a better reason to worry about WHO you select to try to beat up or try to kill.

Didn't work out for poor TM, now, did it?

Which is hyperbole on your part.

People are really shooting other people because they were cut off in traffic, got into a shouting match at a bar or looked at each other funny.

And, by the evidence, it was not Martin that "picked out" Zimmerman. We have no clue as to whether Martin even knew Zimmerman was armed.

We DO KNOW, by the FACTS, Zimmerman picked out Martin. And Zimmerman thought Martin may have been armed.

He chased him anyway.

Youre right...stalked suggests a pattern...to my knowledge this is the first night he followed Trayvon.

Followed is the better word.

Today, 16 months after Trayvon Martin was murdered, his killer George Zimmerman finally went on trial. And the first thing his lawyers did was try to delay the trial even further. Florida Circuit Judge Debra Nelson put the kibosh on that right away, the Detroit Free Press reported, but did rule that the prosecution is barred from using the words “profiled,” “vigilante,” “wannabe cop,” and “self-appointed neighborhood watch captain” during questioning of potential jurors. Those words were deemed “inflammatory,” the paper reported.

Judge: George Zimmerman May Not Be Called a ?Vigilante? During Juror Questioning - COLORLINES

Just because they can't use the words in court doesn't mean Zimmerman wasn't that or this could have been just for jury selection. I believe he was all of those things and perhaps the jury members do too.

Last edited:
Snooks...if you were armed and a guy pounced on ya and began to beat your brains on the sidewalk, would you take time to ask him if he were armed...or would you use your weapon to shoot him to get him off you? Let's say he is 17 but in the tussle, you aren't sure of his age. All you know is he is taller than you and pretty damn strong to get on top of you and begin to pound.

What would you do?

I would never shoot him. We are all brothers and sisters.

I've been in quite a few fights and some were pretty gnarly but I never resorted to a weapon to defend myself. That's the way I am and what I believe.

Is the jury supposed to believe as you do or follow the law?

I could believe the money in those evil banks should be taken & redistributed, but that is not what the law says. So should I go on a Robin-Hood crusade & be acquitted if caught because my belief is different than the law?
It has nothing to do with robin hood. It's only my humble opinion.

The defense HAD the burden of going forward. The STATE did that FOR the defendant.

The burden then goes right the fuck BACK to the State. And THEY are obliged by law to disprove the defense of justification once raised -- beyond a reasonable doubt.

And your spin is ridiculous in light of the evidence. The victim WAS engaged in criminal behavior (pummeling the defendant) at the time that GZ allegedly found it necessary to defend himself.

Well it's not ridiculous at all.

In any case, people who own guns and like to carry them around should be a bit nervous because this will shed light on exactly how dangerous that is, in Florida.

If Zimmerman walks it will mean at any time and any place an unarmed person can be shot for almost any reason at all.

And so long as they are killed, the killer will get away with it.

Hyperbole doesn't do you any favors Sallow. None of what you claimed is true. Not a bit of it and if you bothered to do some research you would see how far off base you are.

Not Hyperbole at all.

Reality..

Correction officer shoots man after road-rage accident with fellow jail worker girlfriend, cops say - NY Daily News
Unarmed man shot dead by police in NYC - U.S. News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back