The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hispanics are caucasians? Hispanics can be of any race. Those I believe most of them are considered mongoloid and not caucasian.

Also, Caucasians are white? I'd love you to ask the millions of people living in India what color they are. Because they are very much caucasians.

Mongoloid?
Actually the majority of Hispanics in the US listed themselves as white for a race.

To avoid being reported to Immigration Control and Enforcement. /sarcasm.

Look, this has nothing to do with the actual case. His race should be a minutial issue. Only liberals with agendas and political vendettas have an issue with his race. Its like all the pent up racial hatred is suddenly focused on one person for defending himself... "he has to be a racist, my liberal mind can't encompass any other possibility!"

Here is your original post....Notice the post you quoted.
I will break it down for you, since you are having issues.

Only liberals with agendas and political vendettas have an issue with his race.
My response
Then why are right wingers so worried about everyone knowing he is hispanic?
Why are right wingers so worried about him being called white hispanic?
Liberal mind set? How about the right wing mind set? Why do so many right wingers want to paint Martin has some thug criminal?
My issue with the case has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with a man shooting a unarmed teenager who had committed no crime. One should be able to walk to the store without being followed. I also have a problem with a man playing wanna be cop.
To add to the wanna be cop comment, since you pointed out Zimmerman want to be a lawyer.
Prosecutors in the Trayvon Martin shooting case have informed the court of a new exhibit that they claim shows defendant George Zimmerman once applied to become a police officer.Prosecutors: George Zimmerman applied to be a police officer - U.S. News

I think I clearly responded to your post. I am not the one playing the diversion game. ;)

Mongoloid?
Actually the majority of Hispanics in the US listed themselves as white for a race.

Look, this has nothing to do with the actual case. His race should be a minutial issue. Only liberals with agendas and political vendettas have an issue with his race. Its like all the pent up racial hatred is suddenly focused on one person for defending himself... "he has to be a racist, my liberal mind can't encompass any other possibility!"

My response

My issue with the case has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with a man shooting a unarmed teenager who had committed no crime. One should be able to walk to the store without being followed. I also have a problem with a man playing wanna be cop.
To add to the wanna be cop comment, since you pointed out Zimmerman want to be a lawyer.
Prosecutors in the Trayvon Martin shooting case have informed the court of a new exhibit that they claim shows defendant George Zimmerman once applied to become a police officer.Prosecutors: George Zimmerman applied to be a police officer - U.S. News

I think I clearly responded to your post. I am not the one playing the diversion game. ;)

Your response isn't an issue. Its your lack of facts. Lets try this again:

Wannabe cop? Debunked:

Zimmerman Update: BLOCKBUSTER: State witness says Zimmerman wanted to be Prosecutor!

If all you can do is argue me over words and not substance, you will lose each and every time.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the left wants to look so stupid. You people have no facts or care about using such things.

All you have is to try to paint whites as the bad guys and blacks as a victim. Zimmerman isn't even white for pissing up a tree loud.

Jeezzzz you fuckers are weird.

We are no longer sticky. :(

No biggie. None of the other Zimmerman threads are either.

True, but it still feels as though we've been demoted. :D

Time to hit the hay...night MeBelle, night all.

buryme.gif

Liberal mind set? How about the right wing mind set? Why do so many right wingers want to paint Martin has some thug criminal?
And why exactly did he look suspicious that night? It was raining, one usually wears a hood when it is raining.

And speaking of liberal mind set...I thought liberals loved to cater to Hispanics? Aren't we always trying get their votes? So which is it?

And your first sentence wasn't sarcasm.

He shot the young man in self defense. One does not need to shoot someone in self defense if they aren't committing a crime AKA ASSAULT.

Why do you think liberals are trying so hard to depict Zimmerman as white instead of Hispanic?

They want to use the rioting and violence as a means to take our guns away. :eusa_hand:

How can you tell me when I am and am not being sarcastic? That would imply you can read my mind or something.

Well, liberals don't see Zimmerman as a Hispanic.... so there's the problem. We are talking about the Liberal mindset here, since this case has been driven by the left from day one. I will not respond to diversionary tactics on your part. Address the subject matter of my argument, or else I shall cease any further replies. Don't beat around the bush with me Luissa.

You were not watching any of the case closely, even after starting this thread. Zimmerman was disproven as wanting to be a wannabe cop, his teacher said he wanted to be a prosecutor or a lawyer.

I started the thread as a mod to cut down on reported posts and closing of threads. Which was stated in the OP.
Did I claim I watched the trial closely?
Diversionary tactics?
You responded to my post about Hispanics listing themselves as white with a paragraph about the liberal mindset and liberals painting Zimmerman as a racist.

It seems to me you want to spend more time attacking liberals and me, then the posts you are responding to. One might consider that a diversionary tactic.

When you and your party are hell bent on convicting the man as a murderer and a racist, you will do just about everything to dodge. You hit the nail on the head. I attack liberals for their blatant hypocrisy on this issue. I will go on the offensive each an every time I see it. First of all, they use this on multiple fronts to push an agenda, which ranges from gun control to civil rights. Second, many black kids die in Chicago each day, and none of you (I repeat) none of you give a rats ass. But if someone remotely resembling a white man kills a black kid in some remote area of Florida, the gloves come off. Torches and pitchforks. Off with his head!

If you were serious about this trial, you would see the slew of injustices being perpetrated against this man. The political pressure from the left mainly drove this issue.

I'm sick of it. And by the way, paragraphs don't consist of ONE SENTENCE. If you don't want to be attacked, don't be a hypocrite. This lack of objectivity and compassion via the left is astounding.

My party? What party is that?
How do you know what I give rats ass about?
Once again, I don't care what race either was, I have a problem with a man following an unarmed teenager for no reason. I have also stated I don't want him to get 2nd degree murder a few times, I believe he should get manslaughter.

How about I play your game, until you stop assuming things about me, I won't respond to you. Lack of compassion? Hypocrite? Read the threads on this subject, and show me how much compassion the right has had for Martin and his family, how about his girlfriend?
Go spread your lies somewhere else, I am not falling for your bullshit.

My response

Wannabe cop? Debunked:

Zimmerman Update: BLOCKBUSTER: State witness says Zimmerman wanted to be Prosecutor!

If all you can do is argue me over words and not substance, you will lose each and every time.

First off the saying " wanna be cop" is a saying. I am sorry your head is too far up your ass to realize that.
Second, he applied to be a cop at one point. Wouldn't that mean at one point he wanted to be a cop????
And substance? Is assuming things about someone who disagrees with you substance?

I started the thread as a mod to cut down on reported posts and closing of threads. Which was stated in the OP.
Did I claim I watched the trial closely?
Diversionary tactics?
You responded to my post about Hispanics listing themselves as white with a paragraph about the liberal mindset and liberals painting Zimmerman as a racist.

It seems to me you want to spend more time attacking liberals and me, then the posts you are responding to. One might consider that a diversionary tactic.

When you and your party are hell bent on convicting the man as a murderer and a racist, you will do just about everything to dodge. You hit the nail on the head. I attack liberals for their blatant hypocrisy on this issue. I will go on the offensive each an every time I see it. First of all, they use this on multiple fronts to push an agenda, which ranges from gun control to civil rights. Second, many black kids die in Chicago each day, and none of you (I repeat) none of you give a rats ass. But if someone remotely resembling a white man kills a black kid in some remote area of Florida, the gloves come off. Torches and pitchforks. Off with his head!

If you were serious about this trial, you would see the slew of injustices being perpetrated against this man. The political pressure from the left mainly drove this issue.

I'm sick of it. And by the way, paragraphs don't consist of ONE SENTENCE. If you don't want to be attacked, don't be a hypocrite. This lack of objectivity and compassion via the left is astounding.

Once again, I don't care what race either was, I have a problem with a man following an unarmed teenager for no reason. I have also stated I don't want him to get 2nd degree murder a few times, I believe he should get manslaughter.

How about I play your game, until you stop assuming things about me, I won't respond to you. Lack of compassion? Hypocrite? Read the threads on this subject, and show me how much compassion the right has had for Martin and his family, how about his girlfriend?

That's quite enough. I don't care if you are a moderator, Luissa, you are still capable of showing respect. You demand so much of it from this community, then you assail me with obscenities. I am doing everything I possibly can to avoid crossing lines because of who and what you are in regards to this website.

With that being said, you are now getting upset and defensive with me because via "my little game" I've debunked your key premise, Zimmerman was not racist, nor was he a "cop wannabe." Now, if you are so repulsed by the truth that you are willing to make things up about someone, go right ahead. But you won't get away with it around me. Trayvon's girlfriend was a disaster, she was combative and uncooperative. She willfully lied to Mr. De La Rionda about going to Martin's funeral, she admitted she couldn't read a deposition she claimed to have written herself.

Oh by the way, manslaughter may be a lesser charge, but after the beating the prosecution took the past two weeks, they are wanting this nightmare to end. Zimmerman was not following him "for no reason." He had in mind previous burglaries in that neighborhood, and performing his duty to protect the neighborhood he promised to watch over. He had no malice or ill will, no spite, no nothing for which you claim he had. I have the utmost compassion for Sabrina and Tracy, but they should have been more vigilant in watching over their son. Actions have consequences. I feel sorry for them that Mr. Crump and other people in the media chose to delude them into thinking this was an issue of race. Only scum like Crump and others choose to exploit a tragedy. However, that doesn't alter reality. Martin was foolish enough to attack someone with a weapon, he died for his mistake.

But I have to get in bed. You can wallow in your own factual dissonance if you wish. I cannot stop you from having your own opinion, nor do I wish to partake in such behavior. But out of respect for your position, and your authority, I will cease and desist any further responses until the dawn. Good night, Luissa.

Last edited:

That's quite enough. I don't care if you are a moderator, Luissa, you are still capable of showing respect. You demand so much of it from this community, then you assail me with obscenities. I am doing everything I possibly can to avoid crossing lines because of who and what you are in regards to this website.

With that being said, you are now getting upset and defensive with me because via "my little game" I've debunked your key premise, Zimmerman was not racist, nor was he a "cop wannabe." Now, if you are so repulsed by the truth that you are willing to make things up about someone, go right ahead. But you won't get away with it around me.

Oh by the way, manslaughter may be a lesser charge, but after the beating the prosecution took the past two weeks, they are wanting this nightmare to end. Zimmerman was not following him "for no reason." He had in mind previous burglaries in that neighborhood, and performing his duty to to protect the neighborhood he promised to watch over. He had no malice or ill will, no spite, no nothing for which you claim he had.

But I have to get in bed. You can wallow in your own factual dissonance if you wish. I cannot stop you from having your own opinion, nor do I wish to partake in such behavior. But out of respect for your position, and your authority, I will cease and desist any further responses until the dawn. Good night, Luissa.
Assail you with obscenities? Bullshit was the only obscene word I said in that post.
Bringing up that I am a mod? What does me being a mod have to do with anything?
Zimmerman a racist? Show me in this thread where I have called Zimmerman a racist.
Zimmerman has stated he was not performing his block watch duties the night of the murders, plus previous burglaries does not prove Martin looked suspicious.

Such behavior? You have assumed how many things about me tonight? I think you need to look into your own behavior. And before you go to bed, look up the saying wanna be cop and the fact Zimmerman had previously applied to be a cop. And when you wake up tomorrow don't use my mod status as a debate tool. Why do so many do that? I am not posting in red, therefore I am posting as a poster. Get over it.

My response

Wannabe cop? Debunked:

First off the saying " wanna be cop" is a saying. I am sorry your head is too far up your ass to realize that.
Second, he applied to be a cop at one point. Wouldn't that mean at one point he wanted to be a cop????
And substance? Is assuming things about someone who disagrees with you substance?

1. You made such a contention. How can you sit there and lie to me about it being "a saying" and then use the fallacious argument that "he applied to be a cop"? What does that have to do with anything? If you are trying the "state of mind" argument, you will find that such a defense failed by the 5th day of the trial. I have presented you with the facts, and with the observations that many other people here have made about the trial, yet you sit there and dismiss them on purpose.

2. I've watched this entire trial. I don't assume, I observe. Your argument is based on emotion, your disagreement is the same, you rely on assumptions, not facts. I cannot help those with a selective memory.

I don't make a habit of ignoring moderators if I can help it, but you are a rare exception to this rule.

Now, I'm turning off my phone and going to sleep. You have a good night, Luissa.

Last edited:
Question for TM advocates:

If it could be shown that GZ did not stalk TM and that he did not initiate the physical conflict, would you still want GZ convicted?

If GZ would have stayed in his truck, I would be in his camp 100%. Leaving the truck gave the logical perception that he was stalking and following to the person being followed.

If at some point GZ identified himself...I would be more in his camp. Even to Trayvons death, that kid still didnt know who this man was.

I dont think GZs intentions were bad...I think the perception he gave off was bad. The bad part for GZ with me is that he knew it and continued.

He is the very reason that cops do not tell private citizens..."okay you go that way and Ill go that way...we will meet in the middle and catch this bad guy"...they advise you to stay away and wait for them...he didnt do it and he knew better...he had the training and the knowledge...he didnt use it.

So we are left with the exact reason why "we dont need you to do that". A dead teen and a man on trial for defending himself and public divided and outraged.

You make some points. But, you avoided really answering the scenario.

Its a good question. But, imo, its a loaded question. It cannot be proven that he didn't stalk and follow...hes on tape with 911 doing it and the perception was clearly there from the followee.

That said....No I would not convict him, not of M2....he was overcharged from the get go. At the moment, the worst the jury could find is Involuntary Manslaughter and that may be pushing it with the way the prosecution has handled this case, IMO.

The defense still has their case to present and they may present evidence that gets a quick verdict of not guilty. I'm anxious to see it.

Time will tell, but more O'Mara is better, imo...less of West...although Wests exchange with DD is the best comic relief I have seen in a trial in awhile. An older white guy trying to understand the language of ebonics from a less than cooperative witness had me spitting water more than once...lol.

Last edited:

Wannabe cop? Debunked:

1. You made such a contention. How can you sit there and lie to me about it being "a saying" and then use the fallacious argument that "he applied to be a cop"? What does that have to do with anything? If you are trying the "state of mind" argument, you will find that such a defense failed by the 5th day of the trial.

2. I've watched this entire trial. I don't assume, I observe. Your argument is based on emotion, your disagreement is the same, you rely on assumptions, not facts.

I don't make a habit of ignoring moderators if I can help it, but you are a rare exception to this rule.

Now, I'm turning off my phone and going to sleep. You have a good night, Luissa.

I am talking about your assumptions about me. You never answered what party you assumed I was apart of. And you still have not showed me where I called Zimmerman a racist in this thread. ( another assumption)
All your proved was the defense presented evidence he wanted to go to law school. While the prosecution presented that he applied for the Police Academy but was rejected. He also applied for a ride along with the Sanford Police Department. In my opinion the saying wanna be cop applies to him.
And why do you keep bringing up the fact I am a moderator? And for future reference USMB does not allow you to put moderators on ignore and as a moderator I cannot put posters on ignore.

1. You made such a contention. How can you sit there and lie to me about it being "a saying" and then use the fallacious argument that "he applied to be a cop"? What does that have to do with anything? If you are trying the "state of mind" argument, you will find that such a defense failed by the 5th day of the trial.

2. I've watched this entire trial. I don't assume, I observe. Your argument is based on emotion, your disagreement is the same, you rely on assumptions, not facts.

I am talking about your assumptions about me. You never answered what party you assumed I was apart of. And you still have not showed me where I called Zimmerman a racist in this thread. ( another assumption)
All your proved was the defense presented evidence he wanted to go to law school. While the prosecution presented that he applied for the Police Academy but was rejected. He also applied for a ride along with the Sanford Police Department. In my opinion the saying wanna be cop applies to him.
And why do you keep bringing up the fact I am a moderator? And for future reference USMB does not allow you to put moderators on ignore and as a moderator I cannot put posters on ignore.

Because as such, your behavior is unbecoming. I am protesting it. You do have a position of authority here, but even so, you cannot possibly be allowed to mistreat other posters on these boards. And thank you for that little tidbit, I'll just have to learn some valuable lessons in self restraint while debating with you, since I am unable to ignore you. Perhaps you could benefit from doing likewise.

Unfortunately for me, I am an insomniac. I'm only responding to lull myself to sleep.

I'll give you this much, you are consistent, but not without a sense of irony. Still, you are wrong. Zimmerman's stated goal was to be an attorney, and possibly a prosecutor. None of your "wannabe cop" argument will change that.

Now that I am dozing off, perhaps you can mull over your lack of facts, and engage me with a fresh mind in them morning. Good night for the final time.

Last edited:
You are one dumb racist BAHSTURD. Your right wing politician heroes promulgated the Stand Your Ground Laws supposedly so people who feel threatened can KILL on the slightest provocation without fear of prosecution. Following someone in a manner that causes them to be concerned for their safety is indeed such a provocation, shitbird! If Martin would have killed Zimmerman by any means necessary he would have been justified under SYG. Too bad he wasn't armed!

I'm not the racist, you scum sucking asshole. You are.

And you are so massively stupid that you STILL think this case has anything to do with "stand your ground." :cuckoo:

It does not.

Meanwhile, you shit stain cock sucker, it is STILL true that following somebody is NOT starting anything in the way of a physical altercation.

If A follows B causing B to be concerned, B may inquire of A. But B is NOT allowed to assault A over the mere "provocation" of having been followed or being "offended" by being followed.

You are a racist shit heel motherfucking, cock-sucking, asshole-licking moron.

Ok, get Limbaugh's testicles out of your eyes so you can read this:

This case HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH STAND YOUR GROUND. That is exactly what Martin did. Zimmerman was the THREAT, not Martin! TM stood his ground to neutralize that threat. Sadly, the aggressor had a gun and used it, apparently when he was getting his ass whipped!

Now; after you have finished swallowing the juice you sucked out of Hannity's underpants,
this ought to go down real easy for ya:

In regard to STALKING:

After reviewing the Florida Statues I noticed that 784.048 (1) (b,) seems to define "repeatedly" as applicable to Florida state law:

“Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. "

Interpretation is crucial here. Perhaps the Florida Supreme Court would be the ultimate authority to decide if GZ's actions warrants the application of the above rule. The writers of this law included the phrase "however short" in the law and thereby invalidated any necessity to violate the statute by following or harassing someone for days or weeks.

I think it would be reasonable to say that the series of acts instigated by GZ on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin would satisfy the legal definition of the word "repeatedly."

1. Spotting and trailing Martin in his vehicle.

2. Getting out of his vehicle to follow Martin further.

3. Chasing Martin.

4. Approaching Martin , engaging and shooting him.

I thought that "standing your ground" meant that you were there first and didn't want to be moved from that point.

Following someone around, and shooting them after calling 911 and being told "we don't need you to do that" when you've stated that you're going to follow them doesn't really qualify as "standing your ground" because you had to move the ground you were standing on.

If someone comes up and threatens to kick your ass while you're waiting in line, and then throws hands on you? Feel free to shoot them (if you have a CCL) where they stand, because you're standing your ground and don't want to be moved from it.

Following someone and trying to claim the same thing? Sorry, but you've moved your ground and are no longer standing on it.

Because as such, your behavior is unbecoming. I am protesting it. You do have a position of authority here, but even so, you cannot possibly be allowed to mistreat other posters on these boards. And thank you for that little tidbit, I'll just have to learn some valuable lessons in self restraint while debating with you, since I am unable to ignore you. Perhaps you could benefit from doing likewise.

Unfortunately for me, I am an insomniac. I'm only responding to lull myself to sleep.

I'll give you this much, you are consistent, but not without a sense of irony. Still, you are wrong. Zimmerman's stated goal was to be an attorney, and possibly a prosecutor. None of your "wannabe cop" argument will change that.

Now that I am dozing off, perhaps you can mull over your lack of facts, and engage me with a fresh mind in them morning. Good night for the final time.

How am I mistreating you? Because I responded to you assuming what party I belong to, that you claimed I think zimmerman is a racist, that I don't care about the black men dying in Chicago, or that I am some how going to use my mod status against you?
Or was it when I responded to your post about the liberal mindset, when you claimed I only cared about the case because of Martin's race?
His stated goal? A stated goal is more evidence than actual proof he applied for the academy and for a ride along? Which can be backed up.

I will repeat this one more time as a poster( notice I am posting in black not red). Leave my moderator status out of it. It has no bearing on the discussion.
And as for mistreating. Stop playing the victim while you keep making assumptions about me. Go to bed, you need the sleep.

I don't think Trayvon Martin was scared at all that night. He initially walks past Zimmerman's truck...up the sidewalk...then comes back and walks around the SUV? Who the heck does THAT on a dark and rainy night in an area you're not familiar with? What's going through Trayvon's head while he's doing that? It's hard to see him as scared at that point. Even before Zimmerman get's out of his truck it appears that Martin is looking for a confrontation.

I agree again...I think Trayvon was anything but scared that night...scared? No. Very irritated? yes and perhaps even mad about being followed.

I made that case for GZ earlier in June....the going around the truck does not show being scared...it suggests he was sizing him up, imo.

But, on the other hand this hurts GZ also to me, because this is where it is clear to him that the situation is escalated and that this individual is probably not too happy about being followed. So GZs next moves are very important to me here. Tray then runs away up the path, so although tray is not happy he doesnt do anything at this point...he actually runs away and towards his condo (in that direction). GZ exits his truck and then is running after him up the same path on foot. Not a good move, imo. But GZ didnt want to lose him...especially with the cops on the way. But the perception he is now giving to this person he now knows isnt very happen is that he is following without identifying himself.

Where does anyone say Zimmerman ran after him? Making shit up again.
Here's the "child" Zimmerman saw:
politifact%2Fphotos%2Fgame.jpg

Mongoloid?

And why exactly did he look suspicious that night? It was raining, one usually wears a hood when it is raining.

And speaking of liberal mind set...I thought liberals loved to cater to Hispanics? Aren't we always trying get their votes? So which is it?

And your first sentence wasn't sarcasm.

It's a big deal that he's Hispanic only because the media initiatally painted a picture of a white man who was racist stalking a young teenaged black kid.
None of that was true. When it was discovered that Zimmerman was actually Hispanic they ginned up the term "white Hispanic"--something I've never seen reported in the media at all. It was purely CYA to continue their mistaken narrative.
The media sold a version of this story so at odds with reality it is a wonder no reporter was fired.

With that being said, you are now getting upset and defensive with me because via "my little game" I've debunked your key premise, Zimmerman was not racist, nor was he a "cop wannabe." Now, if you are so repulsed by the truth that you are willing to make things up about someone, go right ahead. But you won't get away with it around me.

Oh by the way, manslaughter may be a lesser charge, but after the beating the prosecution took the past two weeks, they are wanting this nightmare to end. Zimmerman was not following him "for no reason." He had in mind previous burglaries in that neighborhood, and performing his duty to to protect the neighborhood he promised to watch over. He had no malice or ill will, no spite, no nothing for which you claim he had.

Assail you with obscenities? Bullshit was the only obscene word I said in that post.
Zimmerman a racist? Show me in this thread where I have called Zimmerman a racist.
Zimmerman has stated he was not performing his block watch duties the night of the murders, plus previous burglaries does not prove Martin looked suspicious.

Such behavior? You have assumed how many things about me tonight? I think you need to look into your own behavior. And before you go to bed, look up the saying wanna be cop and the fact Zimmerman had previously applied to be a cop. And when you wake up tomorrow don't use my mod status as a debate tool. Why do so many do that? I am not posting in red, therefore I am posting as a poster. Get over it.

Applying to be a police officer does not make someone a "wannabe cop". You are either grossly stupid or being disingenuous.
Zimmerman's statement that Martin looked suspicious was based on his behavior, which has come out already.

Applying to be a police officer does not make someone a "wannabe cop". You are either grossly stupid or being disingenuous.
Zimmerman's statement that Martin looked suspicious was based on his behavior, which has come out already.

If one applies to be a cop, doesn't that mean he wanted to be a cop when applying? I think the stupid one is the one who thinks someone who applied to be a cop doesn't want to be a cop.
What behavior was that? Looking at houses? Wearing a hood? Talking on a phone using a hands free device?

If one applies to be a cop, doesn't that mean he wanted to be a cop when applying? I think the stupid one is the one who thinks someone who applied to be a cop doesn't want to be a cop.
What behavior was that? Looking at houses? Wearing a hood? Talking on a phone using a hands free device?

OK, I see I'm going to have to use small words.
"Wannabe cop" has a specific meaning. It means someone wants to act like a police officer even though he isn't one. It doesn't mean he applied to be a police officer some time in his past. About 25 years ago I applied to work for the CIA. Does that make me a wannabe spy? No, I dont think so.
There is no evidence Zimmerman wanted to be anything but a good neighbor, watchign out for his neighborhood.
Part of that watching was seeing "lil Trayvon" (another media lie--he was a big bruiser) looking in houses and generally conducting himself in a suspicious manner. Given "lil Trayvon's" earlier history of burglary Zimmerman was doubtless on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back