The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What should a "man" do to disengage a fight with the teen????

First, he should have some training in fighting, so that when he's in a fight he does not have to kill someone to defend himself. If he has no training... stay in the truck. Went out anyway? ok just push him off. Tell him the cops are on the way.. and walk away. He had the ability to scoot them to the sidewalk then off again but not the ability to disengage? I can think of dozens of ways. Elbow, knee or fist to the groin. Thumb to the eye socket. There's a good spot just above the clavical that you can press your thumb on and move him back. There's acting like a crazy guy. All he had to do was stay disengaged for a couple min the cops were on the way.

So because GZ could not fight, he is guilty?

Most people can't fight & most fight training is a marketing gimmick to fleece money from suckers. I grew up in a very rough area. Fighting, guns, & knives a way of life & was the entertainment on a Saturday night. Karate black belts, mean green killing machine Marines, etc came through trying to prove their manhood. There were those of us who could fight & those who could not. Most of the could-not's were the trained cocky, mouthy idiots. Then there were the ones like me who never started a fight or swung first but won every one & rarely got hit at all in the entire fight.

The trained mouthes all had something to prove as most bullying thugs do. My High School Principal could not believe all the fights I was in & claimed I did not start any of them. So I made an agreement with him that I would (snitch) let him know who & when some bully said they would kick my ass next. He made it a point to be watching me when the next couple of fights started & one included me knocking out a teacher who jumped on my back during a fight & I thought it was another thug. The teacher was furious, but the principal told him to STFU & patted me on the back.

By the time I was 17 I had beat several 30 & 40 year olds into submission. I probably fought 50 times by the time I was 20 years old. But only a inhumane fuck-up would beat someone who was not fighting back, begging for help or retreating. The laws are clear on that fact as well. If you are going to act as an inhumane animal toward another then you deserve to be killed like the inhumane animal you are.

>>> So because GZ could not fight, he is guilty?

Not Guilty of 2nd degree murder. But is "possibly" guilty of negligence resulting in involuntary manslaughter. But you make good points.

>>> But only a inhumane fuck-up would beat someone who was not fighting back, begging for help or retreating. If you are going to act as an inhumane animal toward another then you deserve to be killed like the inhumane animal you are.

Agreed 100%. My question to you then is.. from the evidence you've heard do you think TM was "wailing" on GZ as GZ says he was?

The sole eye witness to anything like fighting said TM was on top arms going down.. GZ said he scooted on then off the sidewalk... that explains the scratches. I see NO evidence of a brutal beating. I hear someone screaming like they are dying, but I see no evidence of it. It looks like GZ got maybe one punch to the nose. Maybe he was slapping at GZ's hands. I just don't see the brutal beating and strangulation that GZ is talking about. Not seeing much of any evidence of a real fight I just don't get it.

First, he should have some training in fighting, so that when he's in a fight he does not have to kill someone to defend himself. If he has no training... stay in the truck. Went out anyway? ok just push him off. Tell him the cops are on the way.. and walk away. He had the ability to scoot them to the sidewalk then off again but not the ability to disengage? I can think of dozens of ways. Elbow, knee or fist to the groin. Thumb to the eye socket. There's a good spot just above the clavical that you can press your thumb on and move him back. There's acting like a crazy guy. All he had to do was stay disengaged for a couple min the cops were on the way.

Most people can't fight & most fight training is a marketing gimmick to fleece money from suckers. I grew up in a very rough area. Fighting, guns, & knives a way of life & was the entertainment on a Saturday night. Karate black belts, mean green killing machine Marines, etc came through trying to prove their manhood. There were those of us who could fight & those who could not. Most of the could-not's were the trained cocky, mouthy idiots. Then there were the ones like me who never started a fight or swung first but won every one & rarely got hit at all in the entire fight.

The trained mouthes all had something to prove as most bullying thugs do. My High School Principal could not believe all the fights I was in & claimed I did not start any of them. So I made an agreement with him that I would (snitch) let him know who & when some bully said they would kick my ass next. He made it a point to be watching me when the next couple of fights started & one included me knocking out a teacher who jumped on my back during a fight & I thought it was another thug. The teacher was furious, but the principal told him to STFU & patted me on the back.

By the time I was 17 I had beat several 30 & 40 year olds into submission. I probably fought 50 times by the time I was 20 years old. But only a inhumane fuck-up would beat someone who was not fighting back, begging for help or retreating. The laws are clear on that fact as well. If you are going to act as an inhumane animal toward another then you deserve to be killed like the inhumane animal you are.

Not Guilty of 2nd degree murder. But is "possibly" guilty of negligence resulting in involuntary manslaughter. But you make good points.

>>> But only a inhumane fuck-up would beat someone who was not fighting back, begging for help or retreating. If you are going to act as an inhumane animal toward another then you deserve to be killed like the inhumane animal you are.

Agreed 100%. My question to you then is.. from the evidence you've heard do you think TM was "wailing" on GZ as GZ says he was?

The sole eye witness to anything like fighting said TM was on top arms going down.. GZ said he scooted on then off the sidewalk... that explains the scratches. I see NO evidence of a brutal beating. I hear someone screaming like they are dying, but I see no evidence of it. It looks like GZ got maybe one punch to the nose. Maybe he was slapping at GZ's hands. I just don't see the brutal beating and strangulation that GZ is talking about. Not seeing much of any evidence of a real fight I just don't get it.

I have knocked many people out with less damage than GZ had. Internal damage is more serious than external. I see many swollen lumps on GZ's head. Those were hard hits that rattled his brain. I would hit people with an upper cut or to the side of the head & it would snap their head so fast it knocked them out cold. It barely made a mark on their skin, but they would have a lump.

It's how this case should be viewed, 25. It's a shame that it wasn't from the start. Instead we had "journalists" who shaped the story to reflect THEIR view of what THEY thought happened in Sanford, Florida.

The narrative they pushed was that a racist, vigilante wannabe...profiled a young black "boy" because of the color of his skin...hunted him down...and then shot him without provocation.

In the process of doing so they used old photos of Trayvon Martin to make him look more innocent...and suppressed any photos of how Martin was actually looking that night. I leave it to you to decide...does the person in this video look like a "child"?

Trayvon Martin?s trip to 7-11 seen in newly released video* - NY Daily News

Last edited:
It is his actions that caused the incident to happen, not Martins

Do you honestly believe the crap you write or are you just trying to piss off the intelligent people on this board.. I'm curious Luissa, there are a couple of hundred Trayvons actually murdered each year in Chicago, what are your thoughts on those?

It's how this case should be viewed, 25. It's a shame that it wasn't from the start. Instead we had "journalists" who shaped the story to reflect THEIR view of what THEY thought happened in Sanford, Florida.

The narrative they pushed was that a racist, vigilante wannabe...profiled a young black "boy" because of the color of his skin...hunted him down...and then shot him without provocation.

In the process of doing so they used old photos of Trayvon Martin to make him look more innocent...and suppressed any photos of how Martin was actually looking that night. I leave it to you to decide...does the person in this video look like a "child"?

Yeah...i never bought into the whole "child" talk from the start. It was very obvious as to what the media was doing from the start and it was disgusting imo. It was also disgusting to me because I knew it was a loser in the trial. They will have a tuff enough time proving he didnt commit self defense...they have no chance in proving he was racist. So why would they even go there? Well the political pressure and the Al and Jessie protests.

I pushed all of the previous events from both of them aside including anything to do with race and went strictly on the exact moments from start to finish with all of the information provided. How would it look to me if I only heard the audio?...how would it look to me if I only saw a video with no audio? How would it look to me if I was a concerned citizen seeing someone suspicious in front of a home that was just burglarized 3 wks earlier?....and then finally where I am now...how would it look to be the 17 year old coming home from the store and followed by someone I dont know in a strange neighborhood in the dark and rain?

What is GZs side? And what I think would be Trayvons side if he were alive to refute it himself? Thats it.

Not trying to be a jerk at all...just looking at some things from the other side...its not easy I have found out...it can be brutal...and it has been.

As to the images of him at the 7-11...to me he looks big...closer to an adult than the child he has been portrayed as...no question about it.

Last edited:

I have knocked many people out with less damage than GZ had. Internal damage is more serious than external. I see many swollen lumps on GZ's head. Those were hard hits that rattled his brain. I would hit people with an upper cut or to the side of the head & it would snap their head so fast it knocked them out cold. It barely made a mark on their skin, but they would have a lump.

in the eye of the law it isnt how much injury zimmerman recieved

it is if he reasonably feared for his life

there are many self defense where the shooter had mo injuries what so ever

from the evidence you've heard do you think TM was "wailing" on GZ as GZ says he was?

You didn't ask me, but I will answer.

Yes.

And I believe that is Z screaming because in essence, Z looks like a pansy to me and he was getting the worst...hence..screaming for help. And that voice sounds a deeper than a 17 year olds would.

Guy, a gun in your home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy.

Because you are a stupid, brain-dead rube that has bought into the NRA/Gun Industry propaganda is pretty much why I want you disarmed. You sound like the Zimmerman type who would plug an innocent kid because he was in the wrong place or had the wrong color skin tone.

This is why I want to make a shining example of Zimmerman. To let people like you know, there are limits.

How many times must you be reminded that that study has been debunked numerous times, most notably, by its author?

Hasn't been debunked once, and Kellerman stands behind his work.

Stamping your little feet and saying "I don't want it to be true" is not a debunking, guy.

A chicago clown, you boys know all about guns don't you?

A soccer referee who was punched by a player after calling a foul on him during a recreational soccer game in Utah died Saturday night, a week after he was hit once in the face.​
Soccer Referee Dies, One Week After Being Felled By Punch : The Two-Way : NPR

"The suspect was close to Portillo and punched him once in the face as a result of the call. It was initially believed that Portillo had minor injuries as a result of the assault," according to a Salt Lake Police Release. "However, he was transported by ambulance to Intermountain Medical Center and was found to have serious internal head injuries. He was listed in critical condition."​

A soccer referee who was punched by a player after calling a foul on him during a recreational soccer game in Utah died Saturday night, a week after he was hit once in the face.​
Soccer Referee Dies, One Week After Being Felled By Punch : The Two-Way : NPR

"The suspect was close to Portillo and punched him once in the face as a result of the call. It was initially believed that Portillo had minor injuries as a result of the assault," according to a Salt Lake Police Release. "However, he was transported by ambulance to Intermountain Medical Center and was found to have serious internal head injuries. He was listed in critical condition."​

it dont take much sometimes

I don't think Trayvon Martin was scared at all that night. He initially walks past Zimmerman's truck...up the sidewalk...then comes back and walks around the SUV? Who the heck does THAT on a dark and rainy night in an area you're not familiar with? What's going through Trayvon's head while he's doing that? It's hard to see him as scared at that point. Even before Zimmerman get's out of his truck it appears that Martin is looking for a confrontation.

Yeah...i never bought into the whole "child" talk from the start. It was very obvious as to what the media was doing from the start and it was disgusting imo. It was also disgusting to me because I knew it was a loser in the trial. They will have a tuff enough time proving he didnt commit self defense...they have no chance in proving he was racist. So why would they even go there? Well the political pressure and the Al and Jessie protests.

I pushed all of the previous events from both of them aside including anything to do with race and went strictly on the exact moments from start to finish with all of the information provided. How would it look to me if I only heard the audio?...how would it look to me if I only saw a video with no audio? How would it look to me if I was a concerned citizen seeing someone suspicious in front of a home that was just burglarized 3 wks earlier?....and then finally where I am now...how would it look to be the 17 year old coming home from the store and followed by someone I dont know in a strange neighborhood in the dark and rain?

What is GZs side? And what I think would be Trayvons side if he were alive to refute it himself? Thats it.

Not trying to be a jerk at all...just looking at some things from the other side...its not easy I have found out...it can be brutal...and it has been.

As to the images of him at the 7-11...to me he looks big...closer to an adult than the child he has been portrayed as...no question about it.

Come on...Trayvon Martin played middle linebacker on his high school football team. That's the position that you give to someone who LIKES to hit. You don't give it to guys like George Zimmerman! I mean the more you look at this...the more it's obvious that what REALLY happened in Sanford, Florida that night is NOT what the main stream media decided happened. Just saying...

the cash register guy in that 7-11 tape is taller then zimmerman

I don't think Trayvon Martin was scared at all that night. He initially walks past Zimmerman's truck...up the sidewalk...then comes back and walks around the SUV? Who the heck does THAT on a dark and rainy night in an area you're not familiar with? What's going through Trayvon's head while he's doing that? It's hard to see him as scared at that point. Even before Zimmerman get's out of his truck it appears that Martin is looking for a confrontation.

I agree again...I think Trayvon was anything but scared that night...scared? No. Very irritated? yes and perhaps even mad about being followed.

I made that case for GZ earlier in June....the going around the truck does not show being scared...it suggests he was sizing him up, imo.

But, on the other hand this hurts GZ also to me, because this is where it is clear to him that the situation is escalated and that this individual is probably not too happy about being followed. So GZs next moves are very important to me here. Tray then runs away up the path, so although tray is not happy he doesnt do anything at this point...he actually runs away and towards his condo (in that direction). GZ exits his truck and then is running after him up the same path on foot. Not a good move, imo. But GZ didnt want to lose him...especially with the cops on the way. But the perception he is now giving to this person he now knows isnt very happen is that he is following without identifying himself.

Last edited:
IlarMeilyr said:
No. He didn't "start" or "cause" anything. He saw someone whom he found to be suspicious and as he was entirely permitted to do, he followed the young man.

That is not "starting" anything.

it was INDEED a matter of innocently being there. For GZ.

And no. Following is NOT stalking. That's just more baseless spin by those who seek to "get" GZ. What all of you leave out of your analyses is the fact that you have YET to show that GZ actually DID anything wrong.

You are one dumb racist BAHSTURD. Your right wing politician heroes promulgated the Stand Your Ground Laws supposedly so people who feel threatened can KILL on the slightest provocation without fear of prosecution. Following someone in a manner that causes them to be concerned for their safety is indeed such a provocation, shitbird! If Martin would have killed Zimmerman by any means necessary he would have been justified under SYG. Too bad he wasn't armed!

I'm not the racist, you scum sucking asshole. You are.

And you are so massively stupid that you STILL think this case has anything to do with "stand your ground." :cuckoo:

It does not.

Meanwhile, you shit stain cock sucker, it is STILL true that following somebody is NOT starting anything in the way of a physical altercation.

If A follows B causing B to be concerned, B may inquire of A. But B is NOT allowed to assault A over the mere "provocation" of having been followed or being "offended" by being followed.

You are a racist shit heel motherfucking, cock-sucking, asshole-licking moron.

Ok, get Limbaugh's testicles out of your eyes so you can read this:

This case HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH STAND YOUR GROUND. That is exactly what Martin did. Zimmerman was the THREAT, not Martin! TM stood his ground to neutralize that threat. Sadly, the aggressor had a gun and used it, apparently when he was getting his ass whipped!

Now; after you have finished swallowing the juice you sucked out of Hannity's underpants,
this ought to go down real easy for ya:

In regard to STALKING:

After reviewing the Florida Statues I noticed that 784.048 (1) (b,) seems to define "repeatedly" as applicable to Florida state law:

“Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. "

Interpretation is crucial here. Perhaps the Florida Supreme Court would be the ultimate authority to decide if GZ's actions warrants the application of the above rule. The writers of this law included the phrase "however short" in the law and thereby invalidated any necessity to violate the statute by following or harassing someone for days or weeks.

I think it would be reasonable to say that the series of acts instigated by GZ on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin would satisfy the legal definition of the word "repeatedly."

1. Spotting and trailing Martin in his vehicle.

2. Getting out of his vehicle to follow Martin further.

3. Chasing Martin.

4. Approaching Martin , engaging and shooting him.

Come on...Trayvon Martin played middle linebacker on his high school football team. That's the position that you give to someone who LIKES to hit. You don't give it to guys like George Zimmerman! I mean the more you look at this...the more it's obvious that what REALLY happened in Sanford, Florida that night is NOT what the main stream media decided happened. Just saying...

Actually, he played cornerback from the tapes I saw...and was pretty good at it too. He was a good athlete...he played both ways in HS...was pretty good on the offensive end also. I would bet he was probably in line for a scholarship somewhere.

Last edited:
Right there it states he is a white male. Did the media make that up?

it does not matter what it states. media posted his photo - and he clearly is NOT white.

so they invented a moronic term "white hispanic" instead

Geez, I can't believe there is still an argument over the fact that Zimmerman was listed as "white".

Hispanics are considered caucasians, and caucasians are "white" - so he is white.
Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race, so he is Hispanic White.

And Obama is Black/White so he could list himself as either, but chooses black, looks more black than white, but he would not be wrong if he called himself "white".

On the US Census, there is no 1/2 white 1/2 black.

Hispanics are caucasians? Hispanics can be of any race. Those I believe most of them are considered mongoloid and not caucasian.

Also, Caucasians are white? I'd love you to ask the millions of people living in India what color they are. Because they are very much caucasians.

First off..yeah..he does have a burden to show why he thought it was reasonable to kill an unarmed human being not involved in criminal activity.

This is not self defense..per se..this is murder.

The defense HAD the burden of going forward. The STATE did that FOR the defendant.

The burden then goes right the fuck BACK to the State. And THEY are obliged by law to disprove the defense of justification once raised -- beyond a reasonable doubt.

And your spin is ridiculous in light of the evidence. The victim WAS engaged in criminal behavior (pummeling the defendant) at the time that GZ allegedly found it necessary to defend himself.

Well it's not ridiculous at all.

In any case, people who own guns and like to carry them around should be a bit nervous because this will shed light on exactly how dangerous that is, in Florida.

If Zimmerman walks it will mean at any time and any place an unarmed person can be shot for almost any reason at all.

And so long as they are killed, the killer will get away with it.

Hyperbole doesn't do you any favors Sallow. None of what you claimed is true. Not a bit of it and if you bothered to do some research you would see how far off base you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back