The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one dumb racist BAHSTURD. Your right wing politician heroes promulgated the Stand Your Ground Laws supposedly so people who feel threatened can KILL on the slightest provocation without fear of prosecution. Following someone in a manner that causes them to be concerned for their safety is indeed such a provocation, shitbird! If Martin would have killed Zimmerman by any means necessary he would have been justified under SYG. Too bad he wasn't armed!

I'm not the racist, you scum sucking asshole. You are.

And you are so massively stupid that you STILL think this case has anything to do with "stand your ground." :cuckoo:

It does not.

Meanwhile, you shit stain cock sucker, it is STILL true that following somebody is NOT starting anything in the way of a physical altercation.

If A follows B causing B to be concerned, B may inquire of A. But B is NOT allowed to assault A over the mere "provocation" of having been followed or being "offended" by being followed.

You are a racist shit heel motherfucking, cock-sucking, asshole-licking moron.

Ok, get Limbaugh's testicles out of your eyes so you can read this:

This case HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH STAND YOUR GROUND. That is exactly what Martin did. Zimmerman was the THREAT, not Martin! TM stood his ground to neutralize that threat. Sadly, the aggressor had a gun and used it, apparently when he was getting his ass whipped!

Now; after you have finished swallowing the juice you sucked out of Hannity's underpants,
this ought to go down real easy for ya:

In regard to STALKING:

After reviewing the Florida Statues I noticed that 784.048 (1) (b,) seems to define "repeatedly" as applicable to Florida state law:

“Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. "

Interpretation is crucial here. Perhaps the Florida Supreme Court would be the ultimate authority to decide if GZ's actions warrants the application of the above rule. The writers of this law included the phrase "however short" in the law and thereby invalidated any necessity to violate the statute by following or harassing someone for days or weeks.

I think it would be reasonable to say that the series of acts instigated by GZ on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin would satisfy the legal definition of the word "repeatedly."

1. Spotting and trailing Martin in his vehicle.

2. Getting out of his vehicle to follow Martin further.

3. Chasing Martin.

4. Approaching Martin , engaging and shooting him.

According to the accounts I've read GZ had stopped following TM and was walking back to his truck and TM was following him to the truck. Is that true? And if it is true, your assertion is toast.

it does not matter what it states. media posted his photo - and he clearly is NOT white.

so they invented a moronic term "white hispanic" instead

Geez, I can't believe there is still an argument over the fact that Zimmerman was listed as "white".

Hispanics are considered caucasians, and caucasians are "white" - so he is white.
Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race, so he is Hispanic White.

And Obama is Black/White so he could list himself as either, but chooses black, looks more black than white, but he would not be wrong if he called himself "white".

On the US Census, there is no 1/2 white 1/2 black.

Hispanics are caucasians? Hispanics can be of any race. Those I believe most of them are considered mongoloid and not caucasian.

Also, Caucasians are white? I'd love you to ask the millions of people living in India what color they are. Because they are very much caucasians.

Mongoloid?
Actually the majority of Hispanics in the US listed themselves as white for a race.

Wrong. It is not obvious; and there is no evidence that it is even likely.

We don't know that TM ever saw the gun, either.

If you believe GZs words, then you have to believe that the gun was exposed after they were on the ground. GZ said so... and that they were both going for it. If he were here to defend himself, that would be his reasoning to continue the punching. If you were defending him...wouldnt that be your approach?

Its obvious that Trayvon was provoked, imo, because he was followed in the dark and rain first in a truck and then on foot. Trayvon didnt follow him...he followed trayvon.

I would love to discuss this with you IM, because I think you have the smarts to hold a decent conversation even if we disagree...unfortunately, its almost impossible to do so in between the other Bs of a certain few with a lot of hate for some reason.

Ah, but there's the rub, 25! George Zimmerman was following Trayvon Martin from a distance. Let's face it, George ISN'T a confrontational person. He's just not. He's rather meek actually. It's the way that he was described by witness after witness. George Zimmerman is not a tough guy...he's Barney Fife...not Charles Bronson.

The person who chose to force a confrontation was in fact Trayvon Martin. He was the one who made the decision to leave the safety of the condo where he was staying and walk BACK to brace the stranger who had been following him. He was the one who chose to come out of the darkness with the words "You got a problem?"...and he was the one who chose to punch George Zimmerman in the face. He was the one who chose to follow up that punch that knocked Zimmerman down by climbing on top of Zimmerman and raining blows down upon him. I find it hard to accept that someone "following" you from a distance should be such a "provocation" that it would excuse Martin's actions.

I read somewhere that Zimmmerman specifically said he did NOT want to confront folks in another situation...I'll see if I can find it.

Geez, I can't believe there is still an argument over the fact that Zimmerman was listed as "white".

Hispanics are considered caucasians, and caucasians are "white" - so he is white.
Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race, so he is Hispanic White.

And Obama is Black/White so he could list himself as either, but chooses black, looks more black than white, but he would not be wrong if he called himself "white".

On the US Census, there is no 1/2 white 1/2 black.

Hispanics are caucasians? Hispanics can be of any race. Those I believe most of them are considered mongoloid and not caucasian.

Also, Caucasians are white? I'd love you to ask the millions of people living in India what color they are. Because they are very much caucasians.

Mongoloid?
Actually the majority of Hispanics in the US listed themselves as white for a race.

To avoid being reported to Immigration Control and Enforcement. /sarcasm.

Look, this has nothing to do with the actual case. His race should be a minutial issue. Only liberals with agendas and political vendettas have an issue with his race. Its like all the pent up racial hatred is suddenly focused on one person for defending himself... "he has to be a racist, my liberal mind can't encompass any other possibility!"

If you believe GZs words, then you have to believe that the gun was exposed after they were on the ground. GZ said so... and that they were both going for it. If he were here to defend himself, that would be his reasoning to continue the punching. If you were defending him...wouldnt that be your approach?

Its obvious that Trayvon was provoked, imo, because he was followed in the dark and rain first in a truck and then on foot. Trayvon didnt follow him...he followed trayvon.

I would love to discuss this with you IM, because I think you have the smarts to hold a decent conversation even if we disagree...unfortunately, its almost impossible to do so in between the other Bs of a certain few with a lot of hate for some reason.

Ah, but there's the rub, 25! George Zimmerman was following Trayvon Martin from a distance. Let's face it, George ISN'T a confrontational person. He's just not. He's rather meek actually. It's the way that he was described by witness after witness. George Zimmerman is not a tough guy...he's Barney Fife...not Charles Bronson.

The person who chose to force a confrontation was in fact Trayvon Martin. He was the one who made the decision to leave the safety of the condo where he was staying and walk BACK to brace the stranger who had been following him. He was the one who chose to come out of the darkness with the words "You got a problem?"...and he was the one who chose to punch George Zimmerman in the face. He was the one who chose to follow up that punch that knocked Zimmerman down by climbing on top of Zimmerman and raining blows down upon him. I find it hard to accept that someone "following" you from a distance should be such a "provocation" that it would excuse Martin's actions.

I read somewhere that Zimmmerman specifically said he did NOT want to confront folks in another situation...I'll see if I can find it.

George Zimmerman: "I Didn't Want to Confront Him and It Wasn't My Job"

Close enough?

So because GZ could not fight, he is guilty?

Most people can't fight & most fight training is a marketing gimmick to fleece money from suckers. I grew up in a very rough area. Fighting, guns, & knives a way of life & was the entertainment on a Saturday night. Karate black belts, mean green killing machine Marines, etc came through trying to prove their manhood. There were those of us who could fight & those who could not. Most of the could-not's were the trained cocky, mouthy idiots. Then there were the ones like me who never started a fight or swung first but won every one & rarely got hit at all in the entire fight.

The trained mouthes all had something to prove as most bullying thugs do. My High School Principal could not believe all the fights I was in & claimed I did not start any of them. So I made an agreement with him that I would (snitch) let him know who & when some bully said they would kick my ass next. He made it a point to be watching me when the next couple of fights started & one included me knocking out a teacher who jumped on my back during a fight & I thought it was another thug. The teacher was furious, but the principal told him to STFU & patted me on the back.

By the time I was 17 I had beat several 30 & 40 year olds into submission. I probably fought 50 times by the time I was 20 years old. But only a inhumane fuck-up would beat someone who was not fighting back, begging for help or retreating. The laws are clear on that fact as well. If you are going to act as an inhumane animal toward another then you deserve to be killed like the inhumane animal you are.

>>> So because GZ could not fight, he is guilty?

Not Guilty of 2nd degree murder. But is "possibly" guilty of negligence resulting in involuntary manslaughter. But you make good points.

>>> But only a inhumane fuck-up would beat someone who was not fighting back, begging for help or retreating. If you are going to act as an inhumane animal toward another then you deserve to be killed like the inhumane animal you are.

Agreed 100%. My question to you then is.. from the evidence you've heard do you think TM was "wailing" on GZ as GZ says he was?

The sole eye witness to anything like fighting said TM was on top arms going down.. GZ said he scooted on then off the sidewalk... that explains the scratches. I see NO evidence of a brutal beating. I hear someone screaming like they are dying, but I see no evidence of it. It looks like GZ got maybe one punch to the nose. Maybe he was slapping at GZ's hands. I just don't see the brutal beating and strangulation that GZ is talking about. Not seeing much of any evidence of a real fight I just don't get it.

I have knocked many people out with less damage than GZ had. Internal damage is more serious than external. I see many swollen lumps on GZ's head. Those were hard hits that rattled his brain. I would hit people with an upper cut or to the side of the head & it would snap their head so fast it knocked them out cold. It barely made a mark on their skin, but they would have a lump.
Did not see any lumps. Must have missed em? No knock out no concusion. GZ was up and fine right after killing him. I've also knocked folks out with one punch. None of them jumped up fine a sec later.

Mongoloid?

Look, this has nothing to do with the actual case. His race should be a minutial issue. Only liberals with agendas and political vendettas have an issue with his race. Its like all the pent up racial hatred is suddenly focused on one person for defending himself... "he has to be a racist, my liberal mind can't encompass any other possibility!"

Then why are right wingers so worried about everyone knowing he is hispanic?
Why are right wingers so worried about him being called white hispanic?
Liberal mind set? How about the right wing mind set? Why do so many right wingers want to paint Martin has some thug criminal?
And why exactly did he look suspicious that night? It was raining, one usually wears a hood when it is raining.
My issue with the case has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with a man shooting a unarmed teenager who had committed no crime. One should be able to walk to the store without being followed. I also have a problem with a man playing wanna be cop.

And speaking of liberal mind set...I thought liberals loved to cater to Hispanics? Aren't we always trying get their votes? So which is it?

And your first sentence wasn't sarcasm.

Westwall said:
I have a PhD in geology...we MUST learn a TON of physics to obtain that degree (equivalent of a Masters) so know more about physics than you probably do. Whenever you simplify something like you are doing you open yourself up to all sorts of problems.

Hmm, I respectfully disagree! I opt for the acronym K.I.S.S. M.Y. A.S.S ( Keep It Simple Stupid Maybe You'll Achieve Some Success!)

The real world is rarely simple when humanity comes into it. People have a tendency to screw up all sorts of things and a fight is a good example of that. There is zero evidence that GZ is a maniac. There is ample evidence that he is a overly zealous neighborhood watch guy with delusions of grandeur.

You are trying too hard to be something you obviously are not: a person with class! Come on back down to earth and your rambling may begin to make some sort of sense!

One of you CSI types made the comment that how could anyone take martial arts classes for 3 years and not be able to defend themselves in a fight. It is plain to see that GZ is not a physical person. His physical intelligence (i.e. how well he can maintain balance, his sense of tempo etc.) seems to be pretty low so his inability to defend himself is no surprise.

Eh, yeah, right! Like YOU would know. But if your assessment of GZ were true it would definitely bolster my unsubstantiated premise that he had his gun out before the fight ensued. Your assessment of his weak physical state certainly lends credence to that theory!

You have jumped to a conclusion and like Mr. Nifong did a few years back you will ignore anything that brings your conclusion into doubt.
No, I will NOT ignore ANYTHING that brings my conclusion into doubt. I welcome that! But most, not all, of the superfluous RW drivel that flows through this thread isn't worthy of my consideration

Mr. nifong lost his law license for that transgression....

Well, he probably was a right wing idiot so no loss!

George Zimmerman: "I Didn't Want to Confront Him and It Wasn't My Job"

Close enough?

Close, but I think this story referenced two other incidents where Zimmerman specifically told police he wanted to avoid contact with suspicious persons.

I'm sure I say the article in the last 9 days...but I haven't been able to find it yet.

Mongoloid?

Liberal mind set? How about the right wing mind set? Why do so many right wingers want to paint Martin has some thug criminal?
And why exactly did he look suspicious that night? It was raining, one usually wears a hood when it is raining.
My issue with the case has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with a man shooting a unarmed teenager who had committed no crime. One should be able to walk to the store without being followed. I also have a problem with a man playing wanna be cop.

And speaking of liberal mind set...I thought liberals loved to cater to Hispanics? Aren't we always trying get their votes? So which is it?

How can you tell me when I am and am not being sarcastic? That would imply you can read my mind or something.

Well, liberals don't see Zimmerman as a Hispanic.... so there's the problem. We are talking about the Liberal mindset here, since this case has been driven by the left from day one. I will not respond to diversionary tactics on your part. Address the subject matter of my argument, or else I shall cease any further replies. Don't beat around the bush with me Luissa.

You were not watching any of the case closely, even after starting this thread. Zimmerman was disproven as wanting to be a wannabe cop, his teacher said he wanted to be a prosecutor or a lawyer. Did you miss the part where they proved he had no racial hatred of any kind? Given that Sanford had a crime rate higher than 96% of our nation, it explains his behavior.

Last edited:
Question for TM advocates:

If it could be shown that GZ did not stalk TM and that he did not initiate the physical conflict, would you still want GZ convicted?

If GZ would have stayed in his truck, I would be in his camp 100%. Leaving the truck gave the logical perception that he was stalking and following to the person being followed.

If at some point GZ identified himself...I would be more in his camp. Even to Trayvons death, that kid still didnt know who this man was.

I dont think GZs intentions were bad...I think the perception he gave off was bad. The bad part for GZ with me is that he knew it and continued.

He is the very reason that cops do not tell private citizens..."okay you go that way and Ill go that way...we will meet in the middle and catch this bad guy"...they advise you to stay away and wait for them...he didnt do it and he knew better...he had the training and the knowledge...he didnt use it.

So we are left with the exact reason why "we dont need you to do that". A dead teen and a man on trial for defending himself and public divided and outraged.

You make some points. But, you avoided really answering the scenario.

Last edited:

How can you tell me when I am and am not being sarcastic? That would imply you can read my mind or something.

Well, liberals don't see Zimmerman as a Hispanic.... so there's the problem. We are talking about the Liberal mindset here, since this case has been driven by the left from day one. I will not respond to diversionary tactics on your part. Address the subject matter of my argument, or else I shall cease any further replies. Don't beat around the bush with me Luissa.

You were not watching any of the case closely, even after starting this thread. Zimmerman was disproven as wanting to be a wannabe cop, his teacher said he wanted to be a prosecutor or a lawyer.

I started the thread as a mod to cut down on reported posts and closing of threads. Which was stated in the OP.
Did I claim I watched the trial closely?
Diversionary tactics?
You responded to my post about Hispanics listing themselves as white with a paragraph about the liberal mindset and liberals painting Zimmerman as a racist.

It seems to me you want to spend more time attacking liberals and me, then the posts you are responding to. One might consider that a diversionary tactic.

I'm not the racist, you scum sucking asshole. You are.

And you are so massively stupid that you STILL think this case has anything to do with "stand your ground." :cuckoo:

It does not.

Meanwhile, you shit stain cock sucker, it is STILL true that following somebody is NOT starting anything in the way of a physical altercation.

If A follows B causing B to be concerned, B may inquire of A. But B is NOT allowed to assault A over the mere "provocation" of having been followed or being "offended" by being followed.

You are a racist shit heel motherfucking, cock-sucking, asshole-licking moron.

Ok, get Limbaugh's testicles out of your eyes so you can read this:

This case HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH STAND YOUR GROUND. That is exactly what Martin did. Zimmerman was the THREAT, not Martin! TM stood his ground to neutralize that threat. Sadly, the aggressor had a gun and used it, apparently when he was getting his ass whipped!

Now; after you have finished swallowing the juice you sucked out of Hannity's underpants,
this ought to go down real easy for ya:

In regard to STALKING:

After reviewing the Florida Statues I noticed that 784.048 (1) (b,) seems to define "repeatedly" as applicable to Florida state law:

“Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. "

Interpretation is crucial here. Perhaps the Florida Supreme Court would be the ultimate authority to decide if GZ's actions warrants the application of the above rule. The writers of this law included the phrase "however short" in the law and thereby invalidated any necessity to violate the statute by following or harassing someone for days or weeks.

I think it would be reasonable to say that the series of acts instigated by GZ on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin would satisfy the legal definition of the word "repeatedly."

1. Spotting and trailing Martin in his vehicle.

2. Getting out of his vehicle to follow Martin further.

3. Chasing Martin.

4. Approaching Martin , engaging and shooting him.

According to the accounts I've read GZ had stopped following TM and was walking back to his truck and TM was following him to the truck. Is that true? And if it is true, your assertion is toast.

The accounts you have read are nothing more than regurgitations of what Zimmerman said happened. How did Z get hit in the face as alleged if he was was walking back to his truck? Was he walking backwards or what?

EMMANUEL BURGESS - SETTING THE STAGE

On February 2, 2012, Zimmerman placed a call to Sanford police after spotting a young black man he recognized peering into the windows of a neighbor's empty home, according to several friends and neighbors.

"I don't know what he's doing. I don't want to approach him, personally," Zimmerman said in the call, which was recorded. The dispatcher advised him that a patrol car was on the way. By the time police arrived, according to the dispatch report, the suspect had fled.

On February 6, the home of another Twin Lakes resident, Tatiana Demeacis, was burglarized. Two roofers working directly across the street said they saw two African-American men lingering in the yard at the time of the break-in. A new laptop and some gold jewelry were stolen. One of the roofers called police the next day after spotting one of the suspects among a group of male teenagers, three black and one white, on bicycles.

Police found Demeacis's laptop in the backpack of 18-year-old Emmanuel Burgess, police reports show, and charged him with dealing in stolen property. Burgess was the same man Zimmerman had spotted on February 2.

Burgess had committed a series of burglaries on the other side of town in 2008 and 2009, pleaded guilty to several, and spent all of 2010 incarcerated in a juvenile facility, his attorney said. He is now in jail on parole violations.

George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

You were not watching any of the case closely, even after starting this thread. Zimmerman was disproven as wanting to be a wannabe cop, his teacher said he wanted to be a prosecutor or a lawyer.

I started the thread as a mod to cut down on reported posts and closing of threads. Which was stated in the OP.
Did I claim I watched the trial closely?
Diversionary tactics?
You responded to my post about Hispanics listing themselves as white with a paragraph about the liberal mindset and liberals painting Zimmerman as a racist.

It seems to me you want to spend more time attacking liberals and me, then the posts you are responding to. One might consider that a diversionary tactic.

When you and your party are hell bent on convicting the man as a murderer and a racist, you will do just about everything to dodge. You hit the nail on the head. I attack liberals for their blatant hypocrisy on this issue. I will go on the offensive each an every time I see it. First of all, they use this on multiple fronts to push an agenda, which ranges from gun control to civil rights. Second, many black kids die in Chicago each day, and none of you (I repeat) none of you give a rats ass. But if someone remotely resembling a white man kills a black kid in some remote area of Florida, the gloves come off. Torches and pitchforks. Off with his head!

If you were serious about this trial, you would see the slew of injustices being perpetrated against this man. The political pressure from the left mainly drove this issue.

I'm sick of it. And by the way, paragraphs don't consist of ONE SENTENCE. If you don't want to be attacked, don't be a hypocrite. This lack of objectivity and compassion via the left is astounding.

Last edited:
Mongoloid?

He shot the young man in self defense. One does not need to shoot someone in self defense if they aren't committing a crime AKA ASSAULT.

Why do you think liberals are trying so hard to depict Zimmerman as white instead of Hispanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back