The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Applying to be a police officer does not make someone a "wannabe cop". You are either grossly stupid or being disingenuous.
Zimmerman's statement that Martin looked suspicious was based on his behavior, which has come out already.

If one applies to be a cop, doesn't that mean he wanted to be a cop when applying? I think the stupid one is the one who thinks someone who applied to be a cop doesn't want to be a cop.
What behavior was that? Looking at houses? Wearing a hood? Talking on a phone using a hands free device?

OK, I see I'm going to have to use small words.
"Wannabe cop" has a specific meaning. It means someone wants to act like a police officer even though he isn't one. It doesn't mean he applied to be a police officer some time in his past. About 25 years ago I applied to work for the CIA. Does that make me a wannabe spy? No, I dont think so.
There is no evidence Zimmerman wanted to be anything but a good neighbor, watchign out for his neighborhood.
Part of that watching was seeing "lil Trayvon" (another media lie--he was a big bruiser) looking in houses and generally conducting himself in a suspicious manner. Given "lil Trayvon's" earlier history of burglary Zimmerman was doubtless on to something.

I guess you need to follow threads, and I will use small words. He applied to be a cop, he applied for a ride a long, he told his neighbor in Virginia he wanted to go into law enforcement, he enrolled in a coarse that involved an inside look into Sheriff office. He helped form a block watch, he called the 911 how many times? And for what reasons?
Then he followed an innocent teenager while driving home while armed. If that doesn't scream wanna be cop to you, what does? It does to me, and you look stupid if you say it doesn't to you.
You are no worse than Temple though. If one doesn't agree with you they have to be stupid. I am just glad you don't play the victim.

I don't think Trayvon Martin was scared at all that night. He initially walks past Zimmerman's truck...up the sidewalk...then comes back and walks around the SUV? Who the heck does THAT on a dark and rainy night in an area you're not familiar with? What's going through Trayvon's head while he's doing that? It's hard to see him as scared at that point. Even before Zimmerman get's out of his truck it appears that Martin is looking for a confrontation.

I agree again...I think Trayvon was anything but scared that night...scared? No. Very irritated? yes and perhaps even mad about being followed.

I made that case for GZ earlier in June....the going around the truck does not show being scared...it suggests he was sizing him up, imo.

But, on the other hand this hurts GZ also to me, because this is where it is clear to him that the situation is escalated and that this individual is probably not too happy about being followed. So GZs next moves are very important to me here. Tray then runs away up the path, so although tray is not happy he doesnt do anything at this point...he actually runs away and towards his condo (in that direction). GZ exits his truck and then is running after him up the same path on foot. Not a good move, imo. But GZ didnt want to lose him...especially with the cops on the way. But the perception he is now giving to this person he now knows isnt very happen is that he is following without identifying himself.

Where does anyone say Zimmerman ran after him? Making shit up again.
Here's the "child" Zimmerman saw:
politifact%2Fphotos%2Fgame.jpg

No one has to say it...its on the 911 tape as soon as he exits his truck...dismissing facts again? Try to catch up and keep pace.

And the picture was already shown on here, but thanks for reshowing. Its already been conceded that trayvon wasn't the child the media tried to depict.

Now back to the kiddie table with that retired guy where you belong...neither one of you are up to date and have little if no ability to comprehend simple basic facts, imo.

Last edited:
Big bruiser?
Lets get this straight, Zimmerman who spent hours playing pretend cop is not Wanna be cop, but a tall skinny black teenager is a big bruiser? Ha!
He was 6ft tall and weighed 160lbs. Yeah! He was a big bruiser and Zimmerman wasn't a wanna be cop. Got it.

Applying to be a police officer does not make someone a "wannabe cop". You are either grossly stupid or being disingenuous.
Zimmerman's statement that Martin looked suspicious was based on his behavior, which has come out already.

If one applies to be a cop, doesn't that mean he wanted to be a cop when applying? I think the stupid one is the one who thinks someone who applied to be a cop doesn't want to be a cop.
What behavior was that? Looking at houses? Wearing a hood? Talking on a phone using a hands free device?

"Wannabe cop" has a specific meaning. It means someone wants to act like a police officer even though he isn't one. It doesn't mean he applied to be a police officer some time in his past. About 25 years ago I applied to work for the CIA. Does that make me a wannabe spy? No, I dont think so.
There is no evidence Zimmerman wanted to be anything but a good neighbor, watchign out for his neighborhood.
Part of that watching was seeing "lil Trayvon" (another media lie--he was a big bruiser) looking in houses and generally conducting himself in a suspicious manner. Given "lil Trayvon's" earlier history of burglary Zimmerman was doubtless on to something.

Is there a record of Martin's earlier history of burglary?

I guess you need to follow threads, and I will use small words. He applied to be a cop, he applied for a ride a long, he told his neighbor in Virginia he wanted to go into law enforcement, he enrolled in a coarse that involved an inside look into Sheriff office. He helped form a block watch, he called the 911 how many times? And for what reasons?
Then he followed an innocent teenager while driving home while armed. If that doesn't scream wanna be cop to you, what does? It does to me, and you look stupid if you say it doesn't to you.
You are no worse than Temple though. If one doesn't agree with you they have to be stupid. I am just glad you don't play the victim.

None of that screams wannabe cop. Your post screams wannabe smart. And it fails.
He applied in July 2009, over 3 years previously. A year later he went on a ride along. I've done that myself. I guess that makes me a wannabe cop too.
The whole business is idiotic. He wasn't any more a "wannabe cop" than he was a "wannabe mortgage broker" since he worked in a mortgage risk company.

Yes. It came out through the school police so not in official police files.

I saw no evidence during the trial TM was defending himself. It's clear he was the aggressor.

If you listen to his parents idiot lawyer nobody has a right to defend themselves once they open their mouth and somebody opens a can of whoopass.

The guy doesn't deserve to practice law. He's essentially condoning aggravated assault.
If people listen to you a grown man can stalk a kid, provoke him and then kill him.
Contrary to what many of the RW idiots are spewing, they don't know in what manner Zimmerman was following Trayvon. You can follow someone in such a threatening way as to cause genuine concern or you can follow someone in an inconspicuous manner. Unless the jury is as dumb and as bigoted as Sarah Palin, that chain of thought ought to have crossed their minds. I am hoping they are more reasonable and logical than the right wing dumb asses we have to put up with in these forums!

Age doesn't matter in this case. Trayvan showed in the past he likes to get into fights. He's been suspended from school several times for various infractions. And a neighborhood watch captain has every right to look out for his neighborhood. That is why they call it "Neighborhood Watch". The whole point of the program is to keep an eye out and alert the police, which he did. Also, the toxicology report said Trayvan had pot in his system. The kid was heavy into drugs. Not near the clean cut little kid the media tried passing him off as.

And WTF does Sarah Palin have to do with this??????

Your own description shows Trayvon was just an average American boy! Boys get in to fights just like their TV and movie heroes do. Yet, there is no evidence that he ever went out of his way to get into a fight with anyone or that he was suspended from school for fighting. HIs suspension was for being late for class or truancy. I'm afraid that those infractions you seem so eager to embellish do not add up to hardline criminal behavior. For you to even entertain the idea of using such trivialities to sway the jury is not only immoral it is as contemptuous as anything I have heard of!

As far as Zimmerman's neighborhood watch role, I've discovered that he did not even live at the complex where he confronted Martin. Further, he was NOT a member of the Neighbohood watch organization. :link:George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
This self appointed jerk was on his own and had no authority to follow, harass or do anything to Martin who was apparently trying to get home!

I used Sarah Palin as the model for right wing stupidity and intolerance at its worst! I hope none of the all female jurors are as extreme in their views as she is.

None of that screams wannabe cop. Your post screams wannabe smart. And it fails.
He applied in July 2009, over 3 years previously. A year later he went on a ride along. I've done that myself. I guess that makes me a wannabe cop too.
The whole business is idiotic. He wasn't any more a "wannabe cop" than he was a "wannabe mortgage broker" since he worked in a mortgage risk company.

Yeah it does. A lot more than Martin screaming big bruiser. Lol

I agree again...I think Trayvon was anything but scared that night...scared? No. Very irritated? yes and perhaps even mad about being followed.

I made that case for GZ earlier in June....the going around the truck does not show being scared...it suggests he was sizing him up, imo.

But, on the other hand this hurts GZ also to me, because this is where it is clear to him that the situation is escalated and that this individual is probably not too happy about being followed. So GZs next moves are very important to me here. Tray then runs away up the path, so although tray is not happy he doesnt do anything at this point...he actually runs away and towards his condo (in that direction). GZ exits his truck and then is running after him up the same path on foot. Not a good move, imo. But GZ didnt want to lose him...especially with the cops on the way. But the perception he is now giving to this person he now knows isnt very happen is that he is following without identifying himself.

No one has to say it...its on the 911 tape as soon as he exits his truck...dismissing facts again? Try to catch up and keep pace.

And the picture was already shown by Oldstyle, but thanks for reshowing. Its already been conceded that trayvon wasnt the child the media tried to depict.

Now back to the kiddie table with that retired guy where you belong...neither one of you are up to date and have little if no ability to comprehend simple basic facts, imo.

No, you're making shit up again. The 911 tape has him breathing heavily. Given he was obese he could have been walking. He never said he ran after Trayvon.

^^^^^^
Stuck on stupid.

Sorry, honey. I tried to explain this one to you in words you could understand. But in your mind it happened just like the media reported: racist cop wannabe chases and shoots innocent black kid. No facts can be allowed to dislodge that narrative.

Miami-Dade Police confirmed that it had been asked by school police to help identify the property taken from Martin's backpack. It notified school police that the jewelry did not match any that had been reported stolen.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1384652

That proves he has a history of burglary?
And is that something Zimmerman would have known?

^^^^^^
Stuck on stupid.

Sorry, honey. I tried to explain this one to you in words you could understand. But in your mind it happened just like the media reported: racist cop wannabe chases and shoots innocent black kid. No facts can be allowed to dislodge that narrative.

Have I called him a racist?
A 160lb teenager is a big bruiser?
Zimmerman isn't a wanna be cop, just a caring neighbor?
Yeah, I am not the one stuck on stupid. Lol

Miami-Dade Police confirmed that it had been asked by school police to help identify the property taken from Martin's backpack. It notified school police that the jewelry did not match any that had been reported stolen.
Trayvon Martin: Miami-Dade Police Investigated Slain Teen Over Jewelry Found In Backpack At School

He had women's jewelry and a screwdriver in his possession. He had no reasonable explanation for it. The fact that it couldn't be tied to a known burglary isn't conclusive.
I already said it was not something ZImmerman knew. But the two facts, Trayvon's prior experience and Zimmerman's suspicion about him add up.

^^^^^^
Stuck on stupid.

Yeah, you're on virtual ignore. Waste of time.

Trayvon Martin: Miami-Dade Police Investigated Slain Teen Over Jewelry Found In Backpack At School

He had women's jewelry and a screwdriver in his possession. He had no reasonable explanation for it. The fact that it couldn't be tied to a known burglary isn't conclusive.
I already said it was not something ZImmerman knew. But the two facts, Trayvon's prior experience and Zimmerman's suspicion about him add up.

You are right, it isn't conclusive to him having a history of burglary.
Looking at houses add up?

I'm sure Trayvon was a wannabe real estate agent.

And the picture was already shown by Oldstyle, but thanks for reshowing. Its already been conceded that trayvon wasnt the child the media tried to depict.

No, you're making shit up again. The 911 tape has him breathing heavily. Given he was obese he could have been walking. He never said he ran after Trayvon.

Breathing heavy because he was in a rush...we know this because when he stopped his breathing changed, his voice changed, the wind in the background changed...everything changed...its very obvious when he started and stopped running...if you would just listen. But you are to hell bent on disagreeing that you cant even concede known facts of both sides...even your own.

AND he was not obese at that time...in fact he was quite slim compared to now...a good 100-120 pounds slimmer. Again you just arent up on this trial...he was breathing heavy because he was obese? Talk about making shit up! Lord! LMAO. You are completely lost. Back to the kiddie table.

Last edited:
^^^^^^
Stuck on stupid.

I realized you were a waste of time about two years ago.
You said Martin has a history of burglary, which you can't prove.
His stated he was a big bruiser at 160 lbs.
and you stated someone who called the Cops quite often, who followed a teenager armed, and that had wanted to be a Cop for many years was not a wanna be cop.
You should virtually ignore your posts, they are a joke.

I realized you were a waste of time about two years ago.
You said Martin has a history of burglary, which you can't prove.
His stated he was a big bruiser at 160 lbs.
and you stated someone who called the Cops quite often, who followed a teenager armed, and that had wanted to be a Cop for many years was not a wanna be cop.
You should virtually ignore your posts, they are a joke.

giveashit.jpg
[/URL][/img]

I'm sure Trayvon was a wannabe real estate agent.

When I was a teenager we used to go look at houses, should we have been followed?
When I was in Harlem an area known for crime I walked down the street to the bodega with my hood on looking at apartment buildings and the fire station, should I have been followed?
When I came back I was carrying a bag and I might have called my mom, would I have looked suspicious?

Tell me again why Martin was suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back