The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not ridiculous at all.

In any case, people who own guns and like to carry them around should be a bit nervous because this will shed light on exactly how dangerous that is, in Florida.

If Zimmerman walks it will mean at any time and any place an unarmed person can be shot for almost any reason at all.

And so long as they are killed, the killer will get away with it.

None of what you said is true. It doesn't even make sense.

Assuming GZ beats this ridiculous rap, all it will mean is that the jury saw through the State's orchestrated canard.

I have a news flash for you guys. JUST because a man is armed does not mean that you are free to beat the shit out of him.

In fact, it might mean that you have a better reason to worry about WHO you select to try to beat up or try to kill.

Didn't work out for poor TM, now, did it?

Which is hyperbole on your part.

People are really shooting other people because they were cut off in traffic, got into a shouting match at a bar or looked at each other funny.

And, by the evidence, it was not Martin that "picked out" Zimmerman. We have no clue as to whether Martin even knew Zimmerman was armed.

We DO KNOW, by the FACTS, Zimmerman picked out Martin. And Zimmerman thought Martin may have been armed.

He chased him anyway.

What other people are doing in other situations is irrelvant to what happened between GZ and TM, of course.

The EVIDENCE is what should be determinative.

And the EVIDENCE is consistent with GZ's account.

It is inconsistent with the State's claims.

And no. We don NOT "know" that GZ "picked out" TM. Where do you come up with this silly stuff?

We know that he OBSERVED TM, found him to be suspicious and reported what he saw and followed TM.

and ANYBODY might be armed.

Too bad TM didn't think of that.

Thanks, Mebelle :eusa_angel:.

I know what his size and weight was...my point was that rabbi is using that to say that he was not running...that he was just breathing heavy immediately because he was fat. Thats the first I have ever heard that excuse/reasoning from either side...I dont think you agree with that either.

There's no evidence he ran after Trayvon.

it does not matter what it states. media posted his photo - and he clearly is NOT white.

so they invented a moronic term "white hispanic" instead

Geez, I can't believe there is still an argument over the fact that Zimmerman was listed as "white".

Hispanics are considered caucasians, and caucasians are "white" - so he is white.
Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race, so he is Hispanic White.

And Obama is Black/White so he could list himself as either, but chooses black, looks more black than white, but he would not be wrong if he called himself "white".

On the US Census, there is no 1/2 white 1/2 black.

If he weren't white, he couldn't be racist, now could he? He would just be Hispanic, and nobody would be going apeshit over him killing a 17 year old teenager.

Listen to yourself.
If that is your reason for defending him "because he is white", then just admit it, but that doesn't change his classification.

You saw him jump up, RKM?

The witnesses did. GZ admitted.

Went from almost dead and knocked out to on top of TM.

Yes but they only consider the one witness who said he saw Trayvon on top pummeling Zimmerman MMA style to be the only witness. The other witnesses who saw the one on top getting up and the other person laying dead are completely dismissed offhand by the group here.

Last edited:
If he's found guilty, look out for those roaming mobs of "White-Hispanics" burning cities down. "White-Hispanics." That one still cracks me up. WTF is wrong with our MSM? Now they're inventing absolutely absurd terms. Oh well, i guess they think the Dumbed-Down masses won't notice or care. And unfortunately, they're probably right about that.

You need to get out more. The term was probably invented by "whites" that wanted to make sure that everyone knew a person of Hispanic ethnicity is not considered just "white"!:lol:

Since when did neutralizing a stalking, armed menace become a criminal act? Martin was defending HIMSELF but lost the battle to do so when Z shot him. undoubtedly, Z was acting irrationally or Martin would never have responded at all and there would have been no confrontation. If YOU were Martin what would you have done if a strange person rapidly walked up to you and chased you , probably with a gun in his hand. Granted, Z probably never had the intent to shoot Martin initially and the gun was likely supposed to be for intimidation. At some point M and Z got close enough that a confrontation ensued. We can't take Z's word for anything that happened so we don't know when he pulled the gun or whether he had it out the whole time.We don't know what happened except what the physical evidence shows and the testimony of one person reflects.. And the possibility that evidence and witness testimony
might be flawed or tainted is fairly high.

Again, you shit bird: There was NO stalking. And there is also not a single shred of evidence that TM even knew that GZ HAD a gun.

Damn! You are one plodding fail in the lolberal propaganda department.

It appears that TM was NOT "defending" himself since there is no evidence that GZ had ever so much as touched TM. It appears instead from the EVIDENCE that TM was on the ATTACK.

You are a tool.

Again scrotum face,There WAS stalking! Fire up that other brain cell and you might begin to see through your biased haze you cellulite infected creep!.
I guess anytime you see a minority defending himself he is "on the attack." Have you even considered that a defense can look like an attack? Lets get to the bottom of this NOW!

Why would Martin attack Z unless he had a reason? Can you answer that question intelligently and without profanity? BTW you don't have to touch someone to threaten them to the point of provocation or put them in fear of their own life. Often, delivering the first strike is the best defense against an aggressor like Zimmerman. TM just did not hit him hard enough! I just wish TM had been armed.

Uuuuh...GZ is a minority.
Whats up with that? Wrong color minority?

If he's found guilty, look out for those roaming mobs of "White-Hispanics" burning cities down. "White-Hispanics." That one still cracks me up. WTF is wrong with our MSM? Now they're inventing absolutely absurd terms. Oh well, i guess they think the Dumbed-Down masses won't notice or care. And unfortunately, they're probably right about that.

You need to get out more. The term was probably invented by "whites" that wanted to make sure that everyone knew a person of Hispanic ethnicity is not considered just "white"!:lol:

The term "white Hispanic" was invented and used by the media after they had egg on their face for the 6th grade photo and the BS story "White man chases down young black boy and shoots him ".
Then came the lies of the doctored 911 call where the entire media crew was fired and then the lie "Zimmerman was ordered and commanded to stand down by police"
Now you see that entire story was nothing other than bull shit.
Don't you?

You claimed they made up the term, they did not.
And when filling out documents like census one lists themselves as either non white Hispanic/ Latino or white Hispanic/Latino. With a white father which box do you think he checks?

They did. It is NOT used in any official documents - like census forms

The census lists the races and then the ethnicity separate. Zimmerman is considered caucasian, therefore he is of "white" race, but his ethnicity is "Hispanic", so to say he is a white Hispanic is not wrong. You need to get out more.

If you have links to prove that GZ always lists himself as Hispanic (only), by all means post them.

Wiki:
Race and ethnicity are considered separate and distinct identities, with Hispanic or Latino origin asked as a separate question. Thus, in addition to their race or races, all respondents are categorized by membership in one of two ethnic categories, which are "Hispanic or Latino" and "Not Hispanic or Latino". However, the practice of separating "race" and "ethnicity" as different categories has been criticized both by the American Anthropological Association and members of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

The term "white Hispanic" was invented and used by the media after they had egg on their face for the 6th grade photo and the BS story "White man chases down young black boy and shoots him ".
Then came the lies of the doctored 911 call where the entire media crew was fired and then the lie "Zimmerman was ordered and commanded to stand down by police"
Now you see that entire story was nothing other than bull shit.
Don't you?

Post a link, if you're so sure it was invented by the Media. The US Census has race and ethnicity as separate entries, it is a well known term used in areas where there is a large population of "Hispanics" - your assumption is the bullshit.

You claimed they made up the term, they did not.
And when filling out documents like census one lists themselves as either non white Hispanic/ Latino or white Hispanic/Latino. With a white father which box do you think he checks?

They did. It is NOT used in any official documents - like census forms

The census lists the races and then the ethnicity separate. Zimmerman is considered caucasian, therefore he is of "white" race, but his ethnicity is "Hispanic", so to say he is a white Hispanic is not wrong. You need to get out more.

If you have links to prove that GZ always lists himself as Hispanic (only), by all means post them.

Wiki:
Race and ethnicity are considered separate and distinct identities, with Hispanic or Latino origin asked as a separate question. Thus, in addition to their race or races, all respondents are categorized by membership in one of two ethnic categories, which are "Hispanic or Latino" and "Not Hispanic or Latino". However, the practice of separating "race" and "ethnicity" as different categories has been criticized both by the American Anthropological Association and members of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

Looks Hispanic to me.
You label him white because Martin is black.

Doesn't matter anyway as the jury will not buy the RAYEZIZM argument.
They will focus on the facts of what happened that night and the facts.

When I was a teenager we used to go look at houses, should we have been followed?

Tell me again why Martin was suspicious?

He was first observed off the sidewalk in someone's side yard. In the rain @ night.

Suspicious ?

You betcha.

Ha,ha, that is suspicious to you? He was walking to where he was residing. He wasn't looking into windows - stepping off the sidewalk doesn't make you suspicious, unless the person who thinks you look suspicious is profiling.

None of what you said is true. It doesn't even make sense.

Assuming GZ beats this ridiculous rap, all it will mean is that the jury saw through the State's orchestrated canard.

I have a news flash for you guys. JUST because a man is armed does not mean that you are free to beat the shit out of him.

In fact, it might mean that you have a better reason to worry about WHO you select to try to beat up or try to kill.

Didn't work out for poor TM, now, did it?

Which is hyperbole on your part.

People are really shooting other people because they were cut off in traffic, got into a shouting match at a bar or looked at each other funny.

And, by the evidence, it was not Martin that "picked out" Zimmerman. We have no clue as to whether Martin even knew Zimmerman was armed.

We DO KNOW, by the FACTS, Zimmerman picked out Martin. And Zimmerman thought Martin may have been armed.

He chased him anyway.

What other people are doing in other situations is irrelvant to what happened between GZ and TM, of course.

The EVIDENCE is what should be determinative.

And the EVIDENCE is consistent with GZ's account.

It is inconsistent with the State's claims.

And no. We don NOT "know" that GZ "picked out" TM. Where do you come up with this silly stuff?

We know that he OBSERVED TM, found him to be suspicious and reported what he saw and followed TM.

and ANYBODY might be armed.

Too bad TM didn't think of that.

The time span from when Zimmerman spotted Martin to the time he shot him is seven minutes.

This wasn't a long chase. Half of that time was spent on a well lit street where Zimmerman spots Martin, Zimmerman says Martin circles the car and then Zimmerman says Martin is getting away.

It's not consistent that Zimmerman, who "fears" Martin is armed, follows him into a dark courtyard to "get an address" and that within that timeframe Martin secrets a location to "lie in wait" and attack Zimmerman.

It doesn't make sense from Zimmerman's statement that Martin is running away nor does it make any sense given the time that Martin had to "plot" this attack.

And it doesn't make any sense to "get an address" in an area with no lights.

Zimmerman admits to both following Martin and then changes the story that he kept going to find the address across the courtyard.

And that doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back