The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, the media (NYT one of them) stated in their first reporting Zimmerman was white, then when they realized he was hispanic, rather than drop the white they started calling him white hispanic. And that term has not been largely used by the press, ever.

The term "white Hispanic" was invented and used by the media after they had egg on their face for the 6th grade photo and the BS story "White man chases down young black boy and shoots him ".
Then came the lies of the doctored 911 call where the entire media crew was fired and then the lie "Zimmerman was ordered and commanded to stand down by police"
Now you see that entire story was nothing other than bull shit.
Don't you?

Post a link, if you're so sure it was invented by the Media. The US Census has race and ethnicity as separate entries, it is a well known term used in areas where there is a large population of "Hispanics" - your assumption is the bullshit.

Show me a link where media HAS EVER used the term "black Hispanic"

You need to get out more yourself, too.

According to the March 2004 Current Population Survey, the annual household income for the population was US$51,235; US$26,269 for blacks; US$30,187 for Hispanics; and US$25,878 for black Hispanics.
Black Hispanics in the United States
Take a wild guess why it does not exist.
Maybe you don't exist? You are just a figment of my imagination on this board?
Where are there stories on black on black crime?
What does that have to do with GZ being a "white Hispanic"?

I have a link that proves without any doubt Elvis is alive and well living in Hahira, Ga.
E still does part time work as an undercover agent with the CIA and DEA, the DEA work comes in handy for E as he runs out often, and his cover is a fry cook at the Waffle House on weekends.
Well, that explains it. If Elvis is alive and well, then GZ must not be a "white Hispanic"-Bwahahahahaha!
Scattered, covered, chunked, diced, plastered and loaded.
Just like your claims that links prove anything.
Respectfully, links ALWAYS prove ONLY one thing: WHAT THE POSTER WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE.
Go do your own research for once.
So your posts are correct (without links) but everyone else's, even with links don't prove anything? Right, gotcha! Bwahahahahaha!
They needed TO ADD white in there to further their storyline.
How come media DOES NOT ever do any stories on black on black crime?
Show me a link WHERE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MEDIA has the media reported and labeled someone a "black Hispanic"?
Just because Faux News hasn't ventured that far doesn't mean it isn't there! Also, just because "you" never heard of it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

In the United States, a Black Hispanic[2] or Afro Hispanic[2] (Spanish: Afrohispano, literally, "Afro Hispanic") is an American citizen or resident who is officially classified by the United States Census Bureau, Office of Management and Budget and other U.S. government agencies as a Black American of Hispanic descent."[3] For further discussion on the term African American, please see that article.
Black Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although there are an estimated 1.7 million black Hispanics in this country, some people seem to have a hard time recognizing the existence of such individuals. Within days of being asked about Manny Ramirez’s ethnicity, I encountered people questioning actress Zoe Saldana’s. Like Ramirez, Saldana is also a black Dominican.

Black Latinos, Stand Up | Racialicious - the intersection of race and pop culture

If I recall correctly, the media (NYT one of them) stated in their first reporting Zimmerman was white, then when they realized he was hispanic, rather than drop the white they started calling him white hispanic. And that term has not been largely used by the press, ever.

Ha,ha, such ignorance.

They said he was "white" because he is "white". Then when they found out his ethnicity was Hispanic, they just added that to make it clear that he wasn't just a "white anglo". The term wan't "invented" with GZ - FYI.

A question for the ladies here.

Would Bernie's constant cursing sway you towards siding with the state?

Nope (against recent popular diss, Ima lady )

It's also insulting he is trying to manipulate her and us what we hear.

Ha,ha, such ignorance.

They said he was "white" because he is "white". Then when they found out his ethnicity was Hispanic, they just added that to make it clear that he wasn't just a "white anglo". The term wan't "invented" with GZ - FYI.

haha! Like the press does that everyday, huh?

Where has the media EVER used the term "black Hispanic"?

What do you mean the media has never used the term "black Hispanic"? Maybe you've never read something about one, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
It's hard to believe that people that use a computer to get on Political Forums are not able to use the computer to find out other things!

Her befuddlement is one many Americans share, whenever confronted with a reality that defies Hollywood-style stereotypes: Hispanics come in all colors and shapes. There are Asian Hispanics, white Hispanics, black Hispanics and even Latino Hispanics, as roughly 20 million people defined themselves, puzzled by the "race question" in the 2000 U.S. census.

But for the roughly 1 million black Hispanics who live in America, the question of their racial identity is one that pops up continuously along their lives, and not only once every 10 years during censuses.

HispanicTrending: Black Hispanics struggle for their racial identity

Ha,ha, such ignorance.

haha! Like the press does that everyday, huh?
Ha,ha, like we have a GZ case every day?

Ha,ha, such ignorance.

Who gives a shit. They will also announce that he is not guilty by next week at the latest. Same as every other paper and TV channel in country. The white guy will be acquitted of killing the black unarmed teenager. Not guilty in a court of law. Free to leave. Self defense. Just get use to it.

As far as Zimmerman's neighborhood watch role, I've discovered that he did not even live at the complex where he confronted Martin. Further, he was NOT a member of the Neighbohood watch organization.George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
This self appointed jerk was on his own and had no authority to follow, harass or do anything to Martin who was apparently trying to get home!

I used Sarah Palin as the model for right wing stupidity and intolerance at its worst! I hope none of the all female jurors are as extreme in their views as she is.

Your discoveries are bogus.

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

Start on page 150, HOA news. Page 155 and continue reading the email correspondence between the police dept and the HOA/Zimmerman in regards to setting up a Neighborhood watch program.

Bear in mind that this document dump is from the prosecutors.

Cheers!
No, my discoveries are NOT bogus. It looks like GZ was setting up a BOGUS neighborhood Watch program outside the auspices of the national organization which is run by the National Sheriffs Association. It looks like the Sanford PD was conned by GZ into creating a local Neighborhood Watch Program without all the checks and balances required by the NSA. GZ is one of the best con artists I have seen. I will admit THAT! I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with the rash of burglaries taking place in the Twin Rivers area. After all he had the perfect setup to facilitate it..."Block Captain" of his own bogus neighborhood Watch program sanctioned by the dumb ass Sanford PD. Speculation of course.. .but why would he circumvent the REAL neighborhood watch organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back