The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a link, if you're so sure it was invented by the Media. The US Census has race and ethnicity as separate entries, it is a well known term used in areas where there is a large population of "Hispanics" - your assumption is the bullshit.

Show me a link where media HAS EVER used the term "black Hispanic"

You need to get out more yourself, too.

According to the March 2004 Current Population Survey, the annual household income for the population was US$51,235; US$26,269 for blacks; US$30,187 for Hispanics; and US$25,878 for black Hispanics.
Black Hispanics in the United States

Maybe you don't exist? You are just a figment of my imagination on this board?
What does that have to do with GZ being a "white Hispanic"?

Well, that explains it. If Elvis is alive and well, then GZ must not be a "white Hispanic"-Bwahahahahaha!
Scattered, covered, chunked, diced, plastered and loaded.
Just like your claims that links prove anything.
Respectfully, links ALWAYS prove ONLY one thing: WHAT THE POSTER WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE.
Go do your own research for once.
So your posts are correct (without links) but everyone else's, even with links don't prove anything? Right, gotcha! Bwahahahahaha!
They needed TO ADD white in there to further their storyline.
How come media DOES NOT ever do any stories on black on black crime?
Show me a link WHERE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MEDIA has the media reported and labeled someone a "black Hispanic"?
Just because Faux News hasn't ventured that far doesn't mean it isn't there! Also, just because "you" never heard of it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

In the United States, a Black Hispanic[2] or Afro Hispanic[2] (Spanish: Afrohispano, literally, "Afro Hispanic") is an American citizen or resident who is officially classified by the United States Census Bureau, Office of Management and Budget and other U.S. government agencies as a Black American of Hispanic descent."[3] For further discussion on the term African American, please see that article.
Black Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although there are an estimated 1.7 million black Hispanics in this country, some people seem to have a hard time recognizing the existence of such individuals. Within days of being asked about Manny Ramirez’s ethnicity, I encountered people questioning actress Zoe Saldana’s. Like Ramirez, Saldana is also a black Dominican.

Black Latinos, Stand Up | Racialicious - the intersection of race and pop culture

How much "black" or "white" does a Hispanic have to have in them before they are considered either "black Hispanic" or "white Hispanic"?

What is the line that must be crossed before the distinction is made and who decides that?
YOU, government, media, WHO?

Respectfully, if all you have is "you need to get out more often" then that is weak.
FYI, I have over 34 years experience working with criminal defense lawyers in these matters.
Not the first time I have seen sheep being led by the media.
I have you pegged different than that. Prove me right on you and get off the black and white nonsense.
If not then show me ONE TIME media has used "black Hispanic" when they described a defendant in a criminal case.

How about we go with what the RELEVANT Facts are in this case:
TWO AMERICANS were fighting and one assaulted the other one.
That and THAT ALONE is the question for the jury.
Their race has NO relevance in this case.
But it does to the media to sell their storyline.

A question for the ladies here.

Would Bernie's constant cursing sway you towards siding with the state?

We were taught in law school that is was improper for lawyers to use profanity in the courtroom. Not sure it would 'sway' me, but I would think the lawyer who does that is a complete bounder who holds the court in great contempt.

Strong winess for the defense. Again

Hey, lets trash him like middle school students. :rolleyes:

OMG. Bernie actually released a defense witness. :eek:

With regret and only after beating her with his asshole and the 911 call.

That horse is dead.

dead-horse.gif

Where has the media EVER used the term "black Hispanic"?

What do you mean the media has never used the term "black Hispanic"? Maybe you've never read something about one, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
It's hard to believe that people that use a computer to get on Political Forums are not able to use the computer to find out other things!

Her befuddlement is one many Americans share, whenever confronted with a reality that defies Hollywood-style stereotypes: Hispanics come in all colors and shapes. There are Asian Hispanics, white Hispanics, black Hispanics and even Latino Hispanics, as roughly 20 million people defined themselves, puzzled by the "race question" in the 2000 U.S. census.

But for the roughly 1 million black Hispanics who live in America, the question of their racial identity is one that pops up continuously along their lives, and not only once every 10 years during censuses.

HispanicTrending: Black Hispanics struggle for their racial identity

you consider a blog as being the press?

Seriously, I could care less one way or the other, it isn't paramount within the case itself.

I care about this thread getting back to the actual facts of the trial itself. Am I the only one?

Omg
Bring on the sleeze

if zimmerman is out of breath

as the state suggests after 7 seconds

there is no chance he chased down martin

Since the subliminal message of the media is that Zimmerman is bigger and therefore beat Li'l Trayvon to a pulp, I posted a pick of him and asked if that overweight, out of shape guy could actually beat up a buffed up football player.

I have spoken on here once about the time a patient stabbed me and hit me in the face. I am sure I was heavier, but she was about 4 inches taller. Her arms were longer than mine, and most of the defenses we had been taught to use failed until I got the hand she had the weapon in pinned up against the wall. Then all I could do was yell for help. I had to keep the hand immobilized. I had to fight her all the way across the room and I sustained several stab wounds in the process. Fortunately she was so crazy none of them were in anywhere that would cause death. But I can tell you from experience that a few inches in height in a struggle can make a tremendous difference and put the taller person at a great advantage.

What do you mean the media has never used the term "black Hispanic"? Maybe you've never read something about one, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
It's hard to believe that people that use a computer to get on Political Forums are not able to use the computer to find out other things!

Her befuddlement is one many Americans share, whenever confronted with a reality that defies Hollywood-style stereotypes: Hispanics come in all colors and shapes. There are Asian Hispanics, white Hispanics, black Hispanics and even Latino Hispanics, as roughly 20 million people defined themselves, puzzled by the "race question" in the 2000 U.S. census.

But for the roughly 1 million black Hispanics who live in America, the question of their racial identity is one that pops up continuously along their lives, and not only once every 10 years during censuses.

Well, I have worked on over 3000 criminal defense cases since 1979 as a licensed private detective agency owner and seen maybe 10,000 more cases called on calendar call for the criminal dockets in probably 40 counties here in Georgia and NOT ONCE have I ever seen or heard of anyone label anyone a "black Hispanic" in the media or otherwise.
And that is what IS ONLY relevant here as Zimmerman was labeled that as a result of BEING A DEFENDANT IN A CRIMINAL CASE of murdering A BLACK "CHILD".
Something about relevance.
Stick to the subject at hand.

HereWeGoAgain said:
Uuuuh...GZ is a minority.
Whats up with that? Wrong color minority?

As an icon of the right wing bigots out there he is no longer a minority... he is now an honorary WHITE conservative! Like it or not!

Well if they adamantly believe that, then what can you say? They are stupid, or they would acknowledge that many of their own kind are dying on the streets regularly by guns. Racist, because they are fed this crap by their nearest Democratic/Liberal representative, and actively pronounce it.

1.There are black people that don't fall into that syndrome and you have painted them in that group. 2. There are whites that take advantage of gimmees from the government and never lift a finger to be productive members of society as well. 3. They vote Democratic to be sure their welfare checks don't stop.

1. I don't see many of them wanting otherwise.

2. Yes, they are liberals as well

3. And what does stating the obvious have to do with this thread (or my post) exactly?

Perhaps that you are being biased and only see one side. There are many "white" people in Appalachia that are on welfare and vote "Republican" - so generalizing doesn't get you much credibility.

Whose voice it is was established during prosecution other than the mom and bro. The pros (I mean defense) expert testified to "group listening bias".

The defense is backing that up and setting it in stone.

There's not really an argument anymore as to whose voice / whose on bottom.

Well, I have worked on over 3000 criminal defense cases since 1979 as a licensed private detective agency owner and seen maybe 10,000 more cases called on calendar call for the criminal dockets in probably 40 counties here in Georgia and NOT ONCE have I ever seen or heard of anyone label anyone a "black Hispanic" in the media or otherwise.
Maybe Georgia doesn't have any? I don't know, but it is not something that just happened after the GZ/TM incident. And I provided you with a link to a "media" story about black Hispanics, so you would learn something new and quit saying you never heard of it.

And that is what IS ONLY relevant here as Zimmerman was labeled that as a result of BEING A DEFENDANT IN A CRIMINAL CASE of murdering A BLACK "CHILD".
Something about relevance.
That is your assessment, so maybe you are a tad biased, yourself?

Stick to the subject at hand.
So who died and left you in charge? It is okay for you to talk about the term "white hispanic" but nobody else should? Are you a control freak, as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back