The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you consider a blog as being the press?
Wikipedia isn't a blog, and I listed them, also.

You only cared enough to put your two cents in, and when debunked, now all of a sudden you want to stop talking about it? :lol:

I care about this thread getting back to the actual facts of the trial itself. Am I the only one?
Next time don't deviate by adding your inane 2 cents.

I see one link- to a blog. Debunked, I don't think so. When this conversation started the trial was in recess. It is back in session this morning, thus my reasoning to get back to the trial. If you don't like it? Fine, do as you may. I will just follow it somewhere else.

Maybe you need to read more of my posts - I've made several and given several links, I'm not going to repeat them for you.

And, you were discussing the race issue too, so, if you didn't want to talk about it why did you give your 2 cents worth of nonsense? All you have to do is stop responding if you don't want to talk about it anymore. Easy.

Let's hear em

Boo... You just want Sunshine to neg me..

GZ was screaming:

GZ started choking on his blood from the bloody nose and could not scream for help any more.

GZ stopped yelling cause he did not need help any more

GZ stopped yelling in surprise that he hit him

GZ stopped yelling because he was talking to TM now

GZ stopped yelling cause he was too excited that his plan had worked

GZ stopped yelling out of shock from the gunshot going off

GZ stopped yelling cause he saw people coming to aid him... right after he shot the teen

TM was screaming:

TM stopped yelling cause he knew it was too late

TM stopped yelling cause it hurt to bad

TM stopped yelling cause he couldn't speak

TM stopped yelling cause he was dead

Yes one stopped screaming or the other stopped screaming as a direct result of the gunshot.

Maybe they were both screaming. Maybe it was an indirect result of the gunshot.

These are sympathic witnesses. Not only backing up the voice thing but humanizing and devillifying - that might not be a real word - this is a good lead.

GZ was screaming:

GZ started choking on his blood from the bloody nose and could not scream for help any more.

GZ stopped yelling cause he saw people coming to aid him... right after he shot the teen

TM was screaming:

Yes one stopped screaming or the other stopped screaming as a direct result of the gunshot.

Maybe the sky is red.

But not where I live.

We are about to have 5 voice IDs of GZ that were not taken in the mayor's office. State gave one witness that said it was TM and another that said he may not be sure; both in a room full of people in the mayor's office.

Last edited:
You are one dumb racist BAHSTURD. Your right wing politician heroes promulgated the Stand Your Ground Laws supposedly so people who feel threatened can KILL on the slightest provocation without fear of prosecution. Following someone in a manner that causes them to be concerned for their safety is indeed such a provocation, shitbird! If Martin would have killed Zimmerman by any means necessary he would have been justified under SYG. Too bad he wasn't armed!

I'm not the racist, you scum sucking asshole. You are.

And you are so massively stupid that you STILL think this case has anything to do with "stand your ground." :cuckoo:

It does not.

Meanwhile, you shit stain cock sucker, it is STILL true that following somebody is NOT starting anything in the way of a physical altercation.

If A follows B causing B to be concerned, B may inquire of A. But B is NOT allowed to assault A over the mere "provocation" of having been followed or being "offended" by being followed.

You are a racist shit heel motherfucking, cock-sucking, asshole-licking moron.

Ok, get Limbaugh's testicles out of your eyes so you can read this:

This case HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH STAND YOUR GROUND. That is exactly what Martin did. Zimmerman was the THREAT, not Martin! TM stood his ground to neutralize that threat. Sadly, the aggressor had a gun and used it, apparently when he was getting his ass whipped!

Now; after you have finished swallowing the juice you sucked out of Hannity's underpants,
this ought to go down real easy for ya:

In regard to STALKING:

After reviewing the Florida Statues I noticed that 784.048 (1) (b,) seems to define "repeatedly" as applicable to Florida state law:

“Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. "

Interpretation is crucial here. Perhaps the Florida Supreme Court would be the ultimate authority to decide if GZ's actions warrants the application of the above rule. The writers of this law included the phrase "however short" in the law and thereby invalidated any necessity to violate the statute by following or harassing someone for days or weeks.

I think it would be reasonable to say that the series of acts instigated by GZ on the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin would satisfy the legal definition of the word "repeatedly."

1. Spotting and trailing Martin in his vehicle.

2. Getting out of his vehicle to follow Martin further.

3. Chasing Martin.

4. Approaching Martin , engaging and shooting him.

I remember TMs' parents' lawyer saying that BS. Of course he never tried to pass that pack of lies off in court because one, he can't prove it because he has no physical evidence to prove it, and two, he is an officer of the court and trying to pass that off as fact would be perjury.

You might want to start watching the trial because none of this had been presented as evidence by the prosecution. However evidence was presented that showed Martin was beating Zimmerman when he was shot. Simple as that. All of the garbage you posted is something you or somebody else dreamed up. It's all pure speculation.

If it were Zimmerman who was yelling and then stopped for any of those reasons, his voice would have trailed out of shock. He would have made some more noises.

This was a lot of crying for help and then sudden stop. I believe it was Trayvon.

His father and DeeDee didn't

The lead investigator didn't.

John Good didn't.

Did.

Didn't

Which side am I doing???

lol

Well, I have worked on over 3000 criminal defense cases since 1979 as a licensed private detective agency owner and seen maybe 10,000 more cases called on calendar call for the criminal dockets in probably 40 counties here in Georgia and NOT ONCE have I ever seen or heard of anyone label anyone a "black Hispanic" in the media or otherwise.
Maybe Georgia doesn't have any? I don't know, but it is not something that just happened after the GZ/TM incident. And I provided you with a link to a "media" story about black Hispanics, so you would learn something new and quit saying you never heard of it.

That is your assessment, so maybe you are a tad biased, yourself?

Stick to the subject at hand.
So who died and left you in charge? It is okay for you to talk about the term "white hispanic" but nobody else should? Are you a control freak, as well?

If you don't think there is Hispanics in Georgia, you obviously have never been to Georgia. If you go to Atlanta/DeKalb county on the right day you could find an individual from every inhabited continent on the earth.

Now where did I say there were no Hispanics in Georgia? You have trouble reading, too?
I said: "Maybe there are no (black Hispanics) in Georgia. "Maybe" means I don't know if there are or not. There probably are, but the fact that the media has never mentioned
"black Hispanics" in Georgia does not mean that the term does not exist, or that there are no "black Hispanics" in the US or in Georgia.

GZ was screaming:

TM was screaming:

hey I know---one of them shot a sabre tooth tiger that was attacking them both. No one had to scream for help after that.

You saw him jump up, RKM?

The witnesses did. GZ admitted.

Went from almost dead and knocked out to on top of TM.

Yes but they only consider the one witness who said he saw Trayvon on top pummeling Zimmerman MMA style to be the only witness. The other witnesses who saw the one on top getting up and the other person laying dead are completely dismissed offhand by the group here.

It's funny because he is the only witness who could see in the dark and rain.

How credible is that? Not much imo.

GZ was screaming:

GZ stopped yelling cause the guy he just shot started covering his mouth.

TM was screaming:

If it were Zimmerman who was yelling and then stopped for any of those reasons, his voice would have trailed out of shock. He would have made some more noises.

This was a lot of crying for help and then sudden stop. I believe it was Trayvon.

and you know this how ? Have you shot a lot of people ? Have you been around a lot of shootings ?

How do you know any of this, could it be that this board is full of all kinds of opinions? Calm down, old man.

After listening to the tape all morning, I'm completely convinced it's George.

What proves it to me is that he's yelling "Help" and not "Hep"

Yes but they only consider the one witness who said he saw Trayvon on top pummeling Zimmerman MMA style to be the only witness. The other witnesses who saw the one on top getting up and the other person laying dead are completely dismissed offhand by the group here.

How many eye witnesses do you need before credibility is established ?

Well you know his opinion agrees with their pov so of course he is right.

and you know this how ? Have you shot a lot of people ? Have you been around a lot of shootings ?

How do you know any of this, could it be that this board is full of all kinds of opinions? Calm down, old man.

You are the one makings claims, maam. Try proving them.

How many eye witnesses do you need before credibility is established ?

If this is going to be a Link? nightmare, I'm going to poke my eyeballs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back