The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boat loads of all kinds of Hispanics in Georgia.
Friend of mine is half black, half Hispanic and married to a white woman.
Does she or he label their kids as "black Hispanic"?
Let's see, how can I dumb it down so you can understand it.

The fact that your friend doesn't use the term does not mean the term does not exist. Got it?

NO, nothing to do with black and white.
So, your take is that it was invented after the GZ/TM incident? Gotcha.
That is media and head counting label.
You seem to know the routine pretty well, hmmmmm.
Amazing how easily sheep are led.
Exactly, look how many Reps/cons watch Faux News and believe everything they say?
Real world folks. PEOPLE DO NOT LABEL THEMSELVES that way.
Nobody said they did. It's a term used by the US Census. The media does it all the time, they report crimes, especially in areas like Texas, California, where there are large population of Hispanics.
Only media and head counters.
And this was the media - DUH!

Yes one stopped screaming or the other stopped screaming as a direct result of the gunshot.

Maybe they were both screaming. Maybe it was an indirect result of the gunshot.

hey I know---one of them shot a sabre tooth tiger that was attacking them both. No one had to scream for help after that.

Maybe goodman didn't go inside... maybe he grabbed TM from behind and then GZ shot TM. Ok that was far fetched, but not as much as an extinct long tooth...:doubt:

If you don't think there is Hispanics in Georgia, you obviously have never been to Georgia. If you go to Atlanta/DeKalb county on the right day you could find an individual from every inhabited continent on the earth.

Now where did I say there were no Hispanics in Georgia? You have trouble reading, too?
I said: "Maybe there are no (black Hispanics) in Georgia. "Maybe" means I don't know if there are or not. There probably are, but the fact that the media has never mentioned
"black Hispanics" in Georgia does not mean that the term does not exist, or that there are no "black Hispanics" in the US or in Georgia.

Well the "white Hispanic" on trial is going to be acquitted.
That is a probability.

"Maybe" that is relevant.
I'm sure it is to GZ.

All Black people are "suspicious" I guess. :(

Come on your better than that and you know it. This has become a RACE issue when it never should have been. Facts of the matter most teens would have been stopped white or black, if they were wandering around a GATED community in the rain. This is ESP true for a teen the size of Trayvon. Unfortunately in the early days the media PURPOSEFUL, RECKLESS and DISHONESTLY protrayed Trayvon as a small kid and not the massive kid he was.

Everyone is blaming Zimmerman for confronting Trayvon and excusing Trayvon for attacking Zimmerman. What if when Zimmerman asked, "what are you doing here?" Trayvon replied, "I live just across the way and I'm just passing through. Not looking for trouble." Zimmerman would have let him pass through and no issues.

Instead he ran. Does that not look suspicious. Then he got mad. Trayvon probably though at that point, why am I running from that little asshole, I could kick his ass, he had no right to mess with me, that guy is dead and followed him back to his car and kicked the shit out of the "creepy ass cracker." Look at Zimmerman's wounds, that was just getting the bad end of a fight that was literally getting beat to death.

I know what your saying, but the tensions from this case reminds me of racial tensions before the LA riots and OJ Simpson case, I don't think anything will happen and I hope not but I am worried.

We can cross our fingers, but I looks like Zimmerman will get off and the media has put some much racial tension into this story I doubt it will go out lightly at that point. We can always hope!

If I recall correctly, the media (NYT one of them) stated in their first reporting Zimmerman was white, then when they realized he was hispanic, rather than drop the white they started calling him white hispanic. And that term has not been largely used by the press, ever.

one of their own in MSM even admitted that the term is an invention by the media - the link to Ruben Navarette's of CNN article exactly on invention of the term by the media was written in February 2012 and was posted here several times.

However, our dense racist friends here a.k.a. Mertex et al pretend not to to see it

Last edited:
Maybe they were both screaming. Maybe it was an indirect result of the gunshot.

hey I know---one of them shot a sabre tooth tiger that was attacking them both. No one had to scream for help after that.

Maybe goodman didn't go inside... maybe he grabbed TM from behind and then GZ shot TM. Ok that was far fetched, but not as much as an extinct long tooth...:doubt:

far fetched is the norm as far as any prosecution claims go. And that's putting it nicely. Are you sure your not getting paid to prosecute this guy ?

Zimmerman defense: Texts show Trayvon Martin 'hostile' day of shooting - CNN.com

Are they relevant? Should they be admissible?

I'm on the fence, I imagine setting up his state of mind that day could be relevant. However, I wonder if angry texts with a girlfriend hours before his death "set up a state of mind"? Especially with teenager boys, being angry one min. with one person and totally fine the next with someone else is pretty common.

Martin's not on trial.

Exactly. If Martin had shot GZ, then they could use the texts, but all we have are GZ's angry comments about blacks getting away all the time!

You're so mad that Zimmerman is going to walk that now you're making shit up. :rofl:

Are you going to use his acquittal as an excuse to go steal a new pair of Nikes?

Zimmerman was concerned
for the boys safety!

Zimmerman1_zps86a70bd1.png

Great find! He was calling because he was nervous about a young boy's well being. I have a 7 yr and I would be nervous if he was wondering the streets by himself!

The more information that is released on George Zimmerman, the individual that killed defenseless 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, for walking in his own family's neighborhood, the more it becomes clear that he is a paranoid racist, with a serious aversion to black people. Zimmerman equates being black with guilt and crime.

So much so, prior to murdering poor Martin, Zimmerman called 911 on April 22, 2011 to report a suspicious black 7-year-old, seeking police assistance. That says it all. He is deranged. The police department in Sanford, Florida should have arrested Zimmerman long ago, as his conduct was menacing, disturbing the peace and fraudulently usurping police resources, which is a serious crime the taxpayers footed the bill for.

There have been stories in the press of police and FBI in different parts of America, arresting people that called them too much. It is a crime to do such a thing, but Zimmerman mysteriously got away with it - 49 times in one year, complaining about black men and black children with no penalty. Something is very wrong with that. Filing a fraudulent police complaint is a crime. The Sanford police department bears liability in this fact.

Aisha: Trayvon Martin's Killer George Zimmerman Previously Reported Suspicious Black 7-Year-Old To 911

It seems the only common thread in his "suspicion" was the person being black.

So you wanna quote some blog from last year as evidence???

Idiot!!!!!

Last edited:
All Black people are "suspicious" I guess. :(

Let me present this to you this way. Back in high-school we used to drive down to Humbolt Park to get weed and coke. We usually had some blacks and Hispanics, but it was mostly white suburb kids. And the black and Hispanic kids were always always well over kids in nice clothes (definitely distinguishable from inner city blacks and Hispanics). Whenever we were their if a cop saw us, we got pulled over immediately. They would make quick UTurns to catch us.

They racially profiled us in those neighbors, because whites only went into those neighbors to get drugs! For better or for worse racially profiling has to be a method of law enforcement.

It used for serial killers all the time. They usually start the profile as a middle-aged white asshole!

Do not accept anything Ghook has to say about race. Ghook called me a spear chucker. This tells me where all his support for Zimmerman comes from.

:bsflag:

I don't even recall who you are!

far fetched is the norm as far as any prosecution claims go. And that's putting it nicely. Are you sure your not getting paid to prosecute this guy ?

Talk about insulting! Are you sure you're not an ABC editor?

So he isn't just a cold blooded murderer, he's a moron as well..

I think Zimmerman had a warped mind. To him all blacks are criminals.

That's actually typical of the entire Republican party. This is why they were thrilled voting rights are being rolled back. And this is why they want Zimmerman to walk. It signals that they can go out and shoot any black man or child walking down the street and then plead that black person was suspicious which gives them cause to be afraid for their life.

But Zimmerman was a Democrat you moron!

Talk about insulting! Are you sure you're not an ABC editor?

you used the words far fetched yourself. Why are you and Sarah bending over backwards to concoct absurd stories and even challenging things that the prosecution has rested on ?

Question:

What is the purpose of a neighborhood watch program if you don't alert the police to what's going on????

Should he have taken every one of those situations into his own hands and dealt with them personally, or should he have called the police????

Gee, I dunno.

*rolls eyes*

Last edited:
I think Zimmerman had a warped mind. To him all blacks are criminals.

That's actually typical of the entire Republican party. This is why they were thrilled voting rights are being rolled back. And this is why they want Zimmerman to walk. It signals that they can go out and shoot any black man or child walking down the street and then plead that black person was suspicious which gives them cause to be afraid for their life.

But Zimmerman was a Democrat you moron!

Everyone knows that Democrats automatically become Republicans the moment they do something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back