The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Trayvon Martin was scared at all that night. He initially walks past Zimmerman's truck...up the sidewalk...then comes back and walks around the SUV? Who the heck does THAT on a dark and rainy night in an area you're not familiar with? What's going through Trayvon's head while he's doing that? It's hard to see him as scared at that point. Even before Zimmerman get's out of his truck it appears that Martin is looking for a confrontation.

I agree again...I think Trayvon was anything but scared that night...scared? No. Very irritated? yes and perhaps even mad about being followed.

I made that case for GZ earlier in June....the going around the truck does not show being scared...it suggests he was sizing him up, imo.

But, on the other hand this hurts GZ also to me, because this is where it is clear to him that the situation is escalated and that this individual is probably not too happy about being followed. So GZs next moves are very important to me here. Tray then runs away up the path, so although tray is not happy he doesnt do anything at this point...he actually runs away and towards his condo (in that direction). GZ exits his truck and then is running after him up the same path on foot. Not a good move, imo. But GZ didnt want to lose him...especially with the cops on the way. But the perception he is now giving to this person he now knows isnt very happen is that he is following without identifying himself.

Ah, but the question is this...did George Zimmerman want to do anything other than keep the suspicious man in sight until the Police arrive? Given his past history and the picture that's been painted of him during the trial I find that hard to believe. Zimmerman knows that he has Police on the way at that point...which one would think would make him a little more apt to get out of his SUV to try and keep Martin in sight. Once again...I don't think George Zimmerman ever had any intention of "confronting" Martin at close range. Given Zimmerman's personality, it's more likely that he would have retreated if he'd seen Martin approaching him than he would have "stood his ground". The way it worked out that night, Martin was right in Zimmerman's face so suddenly, appearing out of the pitch dark, that Zimmerman didn't even have time enough to get his cell phone out to call the Police.

far fetched is the norm as far as any prosecution claims go. And that's putting it nicely. Are you sure your not getting paid to prosecute this guy ?

Talk about insulting! Are you sure you're not an ABC editor?

you used the words far fetched yourself. Why are you and Sarah bending over backwards to concoct absurd stories and even challenging things that the prosecution has rested on ?

For the same reason the idiot prosecutor is trying to tarnish this witness by pointing out she gave to his defense fund :eek:

Can you detect the operative word :cool:

Truthseeker! The truth you seek...is right here. vvv

Zimmerman was concerned
for the boys safety!

Zimmerman1_zps86a70bd1.png

I don't see any other question but If you are suggesting because Zimmerman implies he was concerned for a black child you are not convincing me. The only purpose of Zimmerman calling the police was to harass blacks. How many white kids did he call the police on for walking down the street?

Maybe he hadn't had to.....maybe most white keep a better eye on their children? :)
If there have been no little "white" kids wandering the street, then I guess he wouldn't have reason to call on them.

BTW, when I was working in a liquor store while in college I was held up by two teenagers Trayvan Martin's age. I still remember seeing that gun barrel.....I think it was a 44 mag. but it could have been a 38.

My boss also had a scanner that monitored the police band. Almost every single day I heard a 211 report and the suspect was almost always a black male..........

Course somebody could have been doing alot of blackmailing but you never know.

Last edited:
far fetched is the norm as far as any prosecution claims go. And that's putting it nicely. Are you sure your not getting paid to prosecute this guy ?

you used the words far fetched yourself. Why are you and Sarah bending over backwards to concoct absurd stories and even challenging things that the prosecution has rested on ?
My far fetched stories are to point out the low odds that GZ's far fetched story is the truth.

Make up your mind. The prosecution is to be applauded for their effort, or the prosecution is FOS and apparently minoring in defense of GZ.

These witnesses know for sure that it is Georgie crying for help on the 911 tape but conveniently not sure at all it is him saying fucking punks on the other tape.

How very convenient.

Does everybody remember the last two weeks when you had a hard time telling if they were state or defense witnesses? Not happening this week.

The more I listen to this non-emergency call I wonder why someone would call and report them self for stalking and hunting someone they were planning on killing? Wonder if that has crossed any of the juror's minds?

This is the sixth defense witness to say it's Z screaming. Six out of six.

I'm not keeping tally or anything, just saying.

George cusses, put him away

The prosecutor gets teenage girl giddy cussing, executing him

Yeah...i never bought into the whole "child" talk from the start. It was very obvious as to what the media was doing from the start and it was disgusting imo. It was also disgusting to me because I knew it was a loser in the trial. They will have a tuff enough time proving he didnt commit self defense...they have no chance in proving he was racist. So why would they even go there? Well the political pressure and the Al and Jessie protests.

I pushed all of the previous events from both of them aside including anything to do with race and went strictly on the exact moments from start to finish with all of the information provided. How would it look to me if I only heard the audio?...how would it look to me if I only saw a video with no audio? How would it look to me if I was a concerned citizen seeing someone suspicious in front of a home that was just burglarized 3 wks earlier?....and then finally where I am now...how would it look to be the 17 year old coming home from the store and followed by someone I dont know in a strange neighborhood in the dark and rain?

What is GZs side? And what I think would be Trayvons side if he were alive to refute it himself? Thats it.

Not trying to be a jerk at all...just looking at some things from the other side...its not easy I have found out...it can be brutal...and it has been.

As to the images of him at the 7-11...to me he looks big...closer to an adult than the child he has been portrayed as...no question about it.

Come on...Trayvon Martin played middle linebacker on his high school football team. That's the position that you give to someone who LIKES to hit. You don't give it to guys like George Zimmerman! I mean the more you look at this...the more it's obvious that what REALLY happened in Sanford, Florida that night is NOT what the main stream media decided happened. Just saying...

Actually, he played cornerback from the tapes I saw...and was pretty good at it too. He was a good athlete...he played both ways in HS...was pretty good on the offensive end also. I would bet he was probably in line for a scholarship somewhere.

My guess is the "line" for scholarships would have been getting rather short after his suspension from school for theft and possession of pot. Not saying that some college program wouldn't have taken him despite his problems off the field (because as Aaron Hernandez shows college football programs WILL coddle problem players who excel on the field) but he was obviously screwing up his life with his actions.

Last edited:
A witness called by the defense happens to support the defendant.

Stop the fucking presses.

That's like totally unheard of.

Bernie is brilliant.

He has deftly identified the first hint of possible bias.

/sarcasm.

My far fetched stories are to point out the low odds that GZ's far fetched story is the truth.

Make up your mind. The prosecution is to be applauded for their effort, or the prosecution is FOS and apparently minoring in defense of GZ.

The REAL prosecution is charged to present a case by law. Something happened that night and they have to convince a jury that certain things occurred. You don't have that responsibility place on you. What is your excuse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back