The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddy doesn't seem to like what's happening. He knows they're laying the groundwork to drag him up on the stand.

If trayvon is kicking a guys butt that is trying to pull a gun on him then I would call that self defense in an honorable way.

He would say I punched him because i thought he was going for a weapon and then I continued to punch him because he kept going for it on his hip when he was on the ground.

In all my years of fighting I have never seen someone pound the head of a person going for their gun. You always grab the gun, never hit their head while he shoots you in the chest. The gun at your chest is closer & easier to deflect & grab than their head that will not stop the gun shot. :cuckoo:

I have had guns drawn on me about 10 times. 6 of those were not by police & 5 of those times were by 7 people & 7 guns who intended to shoot me. 1 actually pulled the trigger & I am still here. Never did I ever think to pound their head. I was totally focused on the gun.

In psyche class this moment causes a Fight of Flight complex. They got that wrong & may have recently changed it to add Freeze. The first time a gun is pulled most people Freeze in fear or flight. Subsequent times they may fight or flight. If GZ threatened with a gun then this was not TM's first rodeo with a gun or he would have froze in fear. Since TM had experience he would have ran or disarmed him instead of pounding his head.

Yeah it's a bit odd huh? Maybe he tried to disarm GZ and failed? Suicide by wannabe cop?

Singleton has been excused, subject to recall. Chris Serino has been called.

I believe that you are going to get to hear that Tracy Martin didn't think that was his son screaming for help. However, Serino is an apparent racist evil white man that is not capable of telling the truth, so take it with a grain of salt.

I knew doing advance research that Tracy Martin acknowledged to Crump that the screaming did not come from Trayvon. This case is already over, it is nothing but mere formality now.

I believe that you are going to get to hear that Tracy Martin didn't think that was his son screaming for help. However, Serino is an apparent racist evil white man that is not capable of telling the truth, so take it with a grain of salt.

Of course it could also be that Tracy Martin is "against the black kid" as Mertex would leave you to believe.

I have heard a rumor that it was GZ who was screaming on the 9-1-1 call tape.

Any confirmation?

It's very possible. He learned that in How to murder and get away with it 101.

NEGGED!!!!

negzona_zps1bc9ec47.jpg

proxy rioting

TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 102 - RIOTS

Sec. 2101. Riots

-STATUTE-
(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any
facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not
limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television,
with intent -
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry
on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in
or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in
furtherance of a riot;

and who either during the course of any such travel or use or
thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for
any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this
paragraph - (!1)

Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five
years, or both.
(b) In any prosecution under this section, proof that a defendant
engaged or attempted to engage in one or more of the overt acts
described in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of paragraph (1) of
subsection (a) (!2) and (1) has traveled in interstate or foreign
commerce, or (2) has use of or used any facility of interstate or
foreign commerce, including but not limited to, mail, telegraph,
telephone, radio, or television, to communicate with or broadcast
to any person or group of persons prior to such overt acts, such
travel or use shall be admissible proof to establish that such
defendant traveled in or used such facility of interstate or
foreign commerce.

See, I am flabbergasted how you can cover for yourselves. "He should, if he actually did it on purpose". Don't put words in my mouth, I'll wind up negging you for it.
I've given proof to many posters on this thread, first to Sarah G, MarcATL, now you. You can't seem to grasp it. So I will not bother wasting my time.
Read my post again. You were saying that it was going bad for "Liberals" - I just reminded you that we, the "liberals" on this Forum are not the ones on trial. And also, remind you that GZ is a Liberal, so you wouldn't make a fool of yourself even more.

Seems to me that righties are the ones playing the "race" card - wanting to make sure that everyone realizes that GZ is not "white". What the hell does it matter what color he is?

All people on trial are innocent (until proven guilty) - so your comment is as inane as most of your posts.

His comments proved that he was racist. His actions proved that he was on a hunt for a burglar, that TM happened to be at the wrong place at the right time for GZ is a tragedy.

I've never said that he would go to prison. He should, if he actually did it on purpose, but that has yet to be determined, so don't be putting words in people's mouth unless you have the proof to back up your rhetoric.

You've screwed up the posts so bad, you have yourself saying what I said. Can't you even post correctly? I've tried to fix it, but I'm not wasting my time fixing your lame posts.

Of course it could also be that Tracy Martin is "against the black kid" as Mertex would leave you to believe.

Even Tracy Martin knows what his son did was foolish.

I have heard a rumor that it was GZ who was screaming on the 9-1-1 call tape.

Any confirmation?

It's very possible. He learned that in How to murder and get away with it 101.

Wrong story line.

You are plainly thinking of "How to beat a crackah ass and get away with it." And it was TM who studied that material.

But poor TM failed to complete the course and overlooked the lessons concerning how to pick unarmed victims.

Whoops.

They were telling the truth when first questioned, then when they realized that their party was for the opposition, and their comments were actually going to help the "black kid" - what do you expect them to do? It was already a known fact that Sanford was racist by the way they handled the shooting to begin with, that they had time to go over their "vocal" mistakes is not a surprise.

And Dee Dee, Diamond Eugene, Rachel Jeantel was against the "black kid" when she perjured herself? TM's brother was against the "black kid" when he said I didn't think it was my brother at first?
It's hard to tell who is the one yelling for help - anyone that has said that it was GZ should be tested. They should have GZ and several other men do a tape where they are yelling for help, and then ask the defendants who are so sure they recognize GZ's voice to identify it. It also doesn't make sense that a person who is doing the stalking, and is armed would be yelling for help. Just my opinion.

Sanford PD so racist that they promoted a "black man" to police chief?
I guess you've never heard the term "token"?
So racist that the lead investigator wrote a letter to the FBI that he was being pressured to bring unwarranted charges?
Is this the same lead investigator that now claims he "believed" what GZ was saying? Why would he want to bring charges if he believed GZ's story? Please answer that.

Calling an experienced law enforcement career professional "a token" is an outrageous claim.
That investigator wrote a letter to the FBI that he "was pressured".
Note in the FBI report that Serino stated "Zimmerman's actions WERE NOT BASED ON MARTIN'S SKIN COLOR" and "Zimmerman is a soft guy".

Serino stated in his interview twith the FBI hat LEAKS WITHIN THE SANFORD POLICE DEPARTMENT is what is driving and leading the charge to charge Zimmerman. Serino identified Arthur Barns, Rebecca Villenove, Trekell Perkins as all pressuring him to bring charges against Zimmerman.

You have lost all credibility here. At no time did Serino do what you claim.

See, I am flabbergasted how you can cover for yourselves. "He should, if he actually did it on purpose". Don't put words in my mouth, I'll wind up negging you for it.
I've given proof to many posters on this thread, first to Sarah G, MarcATL, now you. You can't seem to grasp it. So I will not bother wasting my time.
Read my post again. You were saying that it was going bad for "Liberals" - I just reminded you that we, the "liberals" on this Forum are not the ones on trial. And also, remind you that GZ is a Liberal, so you wouldn't make a fool of yourself even more.

Seems to me that righties are the ones playing the "race" card - wanting to make sure that everyone realizes that GZ is not "white". What the hell does it matter what color he is?

All people on trial are innocent (until proven guilty) - so your comment is as inane as most of your posts.

His comments proved that he was racist. His actions proved that he was on a hunt for a burglar, that TM happened to be at the wrong place at the right time for GZ is a tragedy.

I've never said that he would go to prison. He should, if he actually did it on purpose, but that has yet to be determined, so don't be putting words in people's mouth unless you have the proof to back up your rhetoric.

You've screwed up the posts so bad, you have yourself saying what I said. Can't you even post correctly? I've tried to fix it, but I'm not wasting my time fixing your lame posts.

LMAO! If it weren't for rules, I'd neg your sorry butt again. Please, enjoy my ignore list.

It's going to be fun watching O'Mara lay foundation today with the investigators. He's a pretty impressive attorney.

Even Tracy Martin knows what his son did was foolish.

Yeah, walking to the store to get snacks on a drizzly night was foolish, especially when a vigilante would be out stalking the streets!

LMAO! If it weren't for rules, I'd neg your sorry butt again. Please, enjoy my ignore list.

Good, that'll save me time responding to such ignorant comments. Learn to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back