The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Hell does this line of questioning have to do with the fact that Tracy said it wasn't his thug screaming???

Zimmerman defense: Texts show Trayvon Martin 'hostile' day of shooting - CNN.com

Are they relevant? Should they be admissible?

I'm on the fence, I imagine setting up his state of mind that day could be relevant. However, I wonder if angry texts with a girlfriend hours before his death "set up a state of mind"? Especially with teenager boys, being angry one min. with one person and totally fine the next with someone else is pretty common.

Martin's not on trial.

He probably would be by now or shot by one of his homies, he was an asshole and heading to be a bigger asshole. He's just like the imbecile in Air Force One, trying to please his loser daddy is always ruling his feeble mind.

You sound so angry that Obama (black) is President, and taking it out on the TM/GZ trial! :lol:

How do you KNOW the teen was not a suspect? It is unreasonable to see a hooded figure--a hooded figure sauntering along on a dark night in the rain intentionally looking at the buildings in a neighborhood that has experienced a number of recent burglaries--as a suspect? I have myself reported such behavior as 'suspicious' to the police. I myself have followed person engaged in such behavior until I was convinced my suspicions were unfounded.

Did you declare on a police dispatch call that you felt the guy was a fucking punk who is probably armed? Were you armed when you followed your suspect? What would you have done if your suspect turned on you?

Who are you to determine what looks suspicious to another person?

^ Irony.

Serino made clear that clarification was critical to the investigation. Serino later made it clear that "It was no dispute as to whose voice that was."

States objection for hearsay was overruled.

My oh my.

Is Bernie going to try to impeach Trayvon's dad now?

I'm beyond eyerolling and laughing out loud.

I've got the boxes packed, the truck is running and pointed at Arizona.

Don't go to Arizona. It's hot and has bugs.

Come to Southern Illinois. It's nice here.

Southern Illinois is way, WAY to liberal. Come to Southeastern Indiana, we are about 30 miles west of Cincinnati and very, VERY Conservative out here.

I'm beyond eyerolling and laughing out loud.

I've got the boxes packed, the truck is running and pointed at Arizona.

Don't go to Arizona. It's hot and has bugs.

Come to Southern Illinois. It's nice here.

Southern Illinois is way, WAY to liberal. Come to Southeastern Indiana, we are about 30 miles west of Cincinnati and very, VERY Conservative out here.

The GPS is blowing her little mind up.

This is really the "It's not fair to assault people who are carrying guns" thread.

Let's be honest.

How do you KNOW the teen was not a suspect? It is unreasonable to see a hooded figure--a hooded figure sauntering along on a dark night in the rain intentionally looking at the buildings in a neighborhood that has experienced a number of recent burglaries--as a suspect? I have myself reported such behavior as 'suspicious' to the police. I myself have followed person engaged in such behavior until I was convinced my suspicions were unfounded.

Did you declare on a police dispatch call that you felt the guy was a fucking punk who is probably armed? Were you armed when you followed your suspect? What would you have done if your suspect turned on you?

Who are you to determine what looks suspicious to another person?

^ Irony.

a fucking punk who was probably armed ? where did you get that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back