The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here ever noticed that when you listen to a tape of your own voice, it doesn't sound like you?

That's because the sound emitted from your mouth is mixed with vibrations from within your own skull.

I wonder if the jurors have experienced the same.

Through Tracy Martin, he pointed to that being Zimmerman's voice. Deductive reasoning will tell you that there were only two people in that fight, one of them had to be screaming. If what Tracy says is true that it wasn't his son on that tape, it is logical to deduce that Zimmerman was the one screaming on that tape.

The prosecution has tried one last time to suggest via Zimmerman's deposition "that doesn't sound like me" to Singleton as reason to suggest it was Martin screaming. Game over.

I'm beyond eyerolling and laughing out loud.

I've got the boxes packed, the truck is running and pointed at Arizona.

Don't go to Arizona. It's hot and has bugs.

Come to Southern Illinois. It's nice here.

Southern Illinois is way, WAY to liberal. Come to Southeastern Indiana, we are about 30 miles west of Cincinnati and very, VERY Conservative out here.

WHAT!?!?!? Shitcago and it's collar counties are the only liberal part of the state. The rest of us are sane, and conservative.

LOL, Bernie, how many more times will you recall Serino so that he can damn your case even further?

Bernie seems to be taking this away from O'Mara. What a freaking waste of an entire morning with this mess.

O'Mara is pretty sucky today. Keep up the good work, guy.

Southern Illinois is way, WAY to liberal. Come to Southeastern Indiana, we are about 30 miles west of Cincinnati and very, VERY Conservative out here.

WHAT!?!?!? Shitcago and it's collar counties are the only liberal part of the state. The rest of us are sane, and conservative.

And you have the corn right?

Queue the corn song:

Corn, corn corn corn corn corn corn corn CORN!

I'm beyond eyerolling and laughing out loud.

I've got the boxes packed, the truck is running and pointed at Arizona.

Southern Illinois??? Liberal?

Stop! Place the bong on the ground and step away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back