The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These media outlets are heavily invested in a guilty verdict. Their lies have caused rioting mobs who have beaten people in Trayvons name, caused property damage & defamation of GZ, police, whites, Hispanics, & neighborhood watch people.

They are the subject of many lawsuits & a guilty verdict will most certainly cause them to lose.

cough--just last night they explained that there were only peaceful demonstrations --well-intentioned diverse groups of young people.

beyond disgraceful.

the final nail in the coffin for me--Nancy Grace was yatttering on and on --some sort of review of the proceedings. She came out with---'They said an impartial jury couldn't be struck---we were able to seat such a jury as was done in the Casey Anthony and OJ trials...'

Unless she has completely lost her mind --I need no further convincing that she lacks any shred of integrity.

There are precisely ZERO demonstrations.

Other than the 1 guy with the SYG sign written in crayon.

There are none currently, but there were many that & some caused injury & property damage. MSNBC & Al Sharpton have been sued by GZ. More suits against them & CNN are pending.

What pisses me off about the sleazeball state is they came in with this rebuttal witness and probably their case law and argument knowing this was improper and there would be a fight and trying to sneak it in and telling Stamina 2 seconds before so they are prepared to argue but defense isn't.

Sleazy fn crap from them this whole trial.

jose cuervo time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTnDSi-bEY8]Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine - YouTube[/ame]

Bombay Sapphire for me.

and who the heck is Adam Pollack and what does he have to add to this?

His owns the gym where Zimmerman trained. He has a request form on his web page that offers information about what training George received. It will be available AFTER THE TRIAL IS OVER.

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial/status/355055658049085440/photo/1

I think this photo is doctored... how could Mr. Pollack commit such an egregious error?

Check it out: Zimmerman

On the kogym.com site, under Events

Not using for impeachment, Mantei? Umm, okay.

Mr. Mantei, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

His owns the gym where Zimmerman trained. He has a request form on his web page that offers information about what training George received. It will be available AFTER THE TRIAL IS OVER.

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial/status/355055658049085440/photo/1

I think this photo is doctored... how could Mr. Pollack commit such an egregious error?

Check it out: Zimmerman

On the kogym.com site, under Events

Interesting....

Not using for impeachment, Mantei? Umm, okay.

Mr. Mantei, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

It's better to hear it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]

Shoot, I've been busy job-hunting today.

I hear the defense just rested.

This trial business is so exciting, lol.

Ok. We lost Rebuttal Witness number 1, and we are gonna fold on #2.

As to #3, we want the guy to come in and say that Zimmerman isn't "soft?"

And uhm, oh yeah. We'd like to introduce some prior alleged bad acts without complying with the rules for that kind of fluff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back