The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Objection Sustained! Rebuttal witness will not testify. LOL that was hilarious.

Who was the witness, what was the objection?

Yeah, yeah, I'll open the stream. But they won't still be talking about that. :)

Okay, the State called Mr. Pollack to the stand to ask him if he was marketing the trial on his website (the one you showed me). Defense objected to improper rebuttal testimony and impeachment of witness, which was sustained, since the prosecution is not allowed to impeach it's own witness.

Ok. We lost Rebuttal Witness number 1, and we are gonna fold on #2.

As to #3, we want the guy to come in and say that Zimmerman isn't "soft?"

And uhm, oh yeah. We'd like to introduce some prior alleged bad acts without complying with the rules for that kind of fluff.

Who needs rules of evidence? Proper trial procedure? The Fifth Amendment? All superfluous.

The media has blood on its hands as it sparked murderers for trayvon. I am starting to see them slowly back tracking...Hopefully, they finally explain things in a way that doesn't lead to anymore violence.

One can only hope.
Can you link to ONE media person and/or outlet that's called for violence? Just one.

Please and thanks.

Marc, media wants no violence but THEY HAVE geared up for it.
Just here in Atlanta my media sources, and I have many I have developed over the last 34 years as I had my agency downtown Atlanta from 1982-1996, have told me they have extra staff, extra news crews with live feed vans, target areas already planned where they believe protests will happen and will be ready. Ratings Marc.
This is the same as any high profile court case like this.
And police are also making the same plans.
I know you do not advocate violence and most African Americans do not also.
Atlanta has a long history of non violent protest and the African American community led the charge on that here and many other southern cities.
But they are ready and there will be protests and I pray that none are violent but everyone is ready and prepared for it.
Just a fact.
You need to talk to your friend who's now advancing the notion that the media is promoting violence.

They are not. And that is a fact.

Liars are consistent in their recollections, but their lack of consistencies also make them a liar.

-QuickHitCurepon

Remember this about Quick. How do you reason with someone who believes this?

It's common for criminals to come up with an elaborate story to cover their crimes and those stories are invariably "consistent."

Who's the criminal? Zimmerman was well within his right of self defense. Asshole. :cuckoo:

Remember this about Quick. How do you reason with someone who believes this?

It's common for criminals to come up with an elaborate story to cover their crimes and those stories are invariably "consistent."

Who's the criminal? Zimmerman was well within his right of self defense. Asshole. :cuckoo:

I believe Quick is explaining his own view of this case. He (Quick) has created a narrative and is sticking with it.

Last edited:
Mr. Stamina is trying to save some time ? Why ? This is the REAL mystery here.

There was someone else he needed to depose last night too.

I think there was trouble this morning over last night.

Everyone is walking on contempt eggshells.

Well from what I have seen the shooting happened around a corner away from Zimmermans car. So certainly he did follow him. Is there evidence Martin doubled back?

Well, Zimmerman said he lost of sight of him. Others testified Martin said he ran away from him. So I leave it up to you to figure out how Martin encountered Zimmerman, who was on his way back to his car.

Well like I said the shooting was around a corner from Zimmermans car. That would be out of sight. Zimmerman got there by following Martin. While Martin could have gone farther away and come back, I've not yet heard any evidence of this.

So Zimmerman, who was obese, ran after Martin, who was a football player, caught up with him and shot him? Is that the line you want to take here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back