The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!

I have to say I am from GA and would rather move to Fla. Have thought about it more than once.

the beaches are nice--agreed. The hurricanes and judicial matters would be huge negatives for me.

ignore me--I am just venting. It does seem that GA's version of Stand Your Ground is at present working better than FL's--deadly force allowed in your home, etc.

my opinions aren't even worth $.02--ftr.

I think I would miss a lot here but I could always visit. LOL

I hear the traffic is better in parts of FL--the panhandle. Love their beaches and get jealous when I hear about the fun that friends of mine have there. Margaritaville--they don't have to rub it in--'Out on the beach, watching the sunset over the water, taking the boat out'--cruel friends. :)

While walking in Florida, do not walk behind another person, you can be arrested and charged with Second Degree Murder or Child Abuse

Reasonable doubt. I am convinced.

Some juror has to share some of my beliefs.

I honestly can't imagine ANYBODY of normal intelligence who would not have reasonable doubt in this case. Not if they have watched this trial. But that's just me.

I agree totally!:clap2:

While walking in Florida, do not walk behind another person, you can be arrested and charged with Second Degree Murder or Child Abuse

Reasonable doubt. I am convinced.

Some juror has to share some of my beliefs.

I honestly can't imagine ANYBODY of normal intelligence who would not have reasonable doubt in this case. Not if they have watched this trial. But that's just me.

I know. We should be alternates. Set things straight.

the beaches are nice--agreed. The hurricanes and judicial matters would be huge negatives for me.

ignore me--I am just venting. It does seem that GA's version of Stand Your Ground is at present working better than FL's--deadly force allowed in your home, etc.

my opinions aren't even worth $.02--ftr.

I think I would miss a lot here but I could always visit. LOL

I hear the traffic is better in parts of FL--the panhandle. Love their beaches and get jealous when I hear about the fun that friends of mine have there. Margaritaville--they don't have to rub it in--'Out on the beach, watching the sunset over the water, taking the boat out'--cruel friends. :)

The panhandle is South Georgia ;-)

I knew you were going to jump in on that Paula

:)

I take enough vacations to Fla I may as well move there. You know that Testa! lol I love me some beach!

ok so my opinion on this crap this morning is OMG the prosecution couldn't get any lamer!

I lived in South Florida for 9 years. I really missed spring winter and fall. South Florida has just 2 seasons: hot and too damned hit.
Here, I get 2 or 3 days a year when the temp drops below freezing. Leaves fall from the trees.
It's not always green.

Here's another reason to hate Florida. Every animal in the state is designed to kill people in some way. :eek:

Well this is true with the exception of dolphins and turtles. Scratch the turtles those snapping ones will take your foot off.

Not a user friendly outdoors for a girl who grew up barefoot in the woods.

Ummm... about those dolphins...

4480554892_575e6532dd_o.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

That's either a Mexican dolphin or a L.A ghetto dolphin.

Ours have laser weapons attached to their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back