The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge knows that the prosecution has not made their case. She wants to make a new case retroactively. The new case, with new charges that Zimmerman didn't address. It wouldn't be suprising to see her add robbery because Martin lost his skittles and tea.

Why is she even considering the child abuse charge? There's no evidence been presented or supporting.

Need a trial re-do if that's coming in. Ooops isn't that called a mis-trial.

the beaches are nice--agreed. The hurricanes and judicial matters would be huge negatives for me.

ignore me--I am just venting. It does seem that GA's version of Stand Your Ground is at present working better than FL's--deadly force allowed in your home, etc.

my opinions aren't even worth $.02--ftr.

I think I would miss a lot here but I could always visit. LOL

I hear the traffic is better in parts of FL--the panhandle. Love their beaches and get jealous when I hear about the fun that friends of mine have there. Margaritaville--they don't have to rub it in--'Out on the beach, watching the sunset over the water, taking the boat out'--cruel friends. :)

The Gulf Coast is great. All kinds of little places where you can tie up a boat and grab a sandwich and a beer. One place near here, called Pirate's Cove is a bar/burger joint with docking and beach landings for customers. It was the inspiration for Buffet's "Cheese Burger In Paradise".

Now, we're getting an economic shot in the arm from a $1/4 billion entertainment complex being built by the guys from Blue Collar Comedy and Tony Orlando. I believe they bought 530 acres about 3 miles from my house.

I wonder if the prosecution is trying to bore all the audience to death and get them to tune out so we won't witness a 'not guilty' verdict?

Why is she even considering the child abuse charge? There's no evidence been presented or supporting.

Need a trial re-do if that's coming in. Ooops isn't that called a mis-trial.

4330541_3ce7_625x1000.jpg

The judge knows that the prosecution has not made their case. She wants to make a new case retroactively. The new case, with new charges that Zimmerman didn't address. It wouldn't be suprising to see her add robbery because Martin lost his skittles and tea.

I smell a rat in this case, and it's the judge herself. She has twice attempted to try and thwart the defenses key arguments by disallowing perfectly good evidence into admission, and now she will not allow the defenses definition of "following" to be entered into the jury instructions. She's adding every possible charge she can to the verdict form, ranging from manslaughter to the ridiculous "Felony Murder 3 charge resulting from child abuse." She wants a conviction, that much is clear.

As Vince Lombardi put it:

"What the hell's going on out here?!"

Last edited:
Well, all I got out of this morning is that Mantei was as over-prepared as West was under-prepared. And that Zimmerman shouldn't run a day care.

I think I would miss a lot here but I could always visit. LOL

I hear the traffic is better in parts of FL--the panhandle. Love their beaches and get jealous when I hear about the fun that friends of mine have there. Margaritaville--they don't have to rub it in--'Out on the beach, watching the sunset over the water, taking the boat out'--cruel friends. :)

The panhandle is South Georgia ;-)

Nope! It's SE Alabama

Last edited by a moderator:

The panhandle is South Georgia ;-)

Nope! It's SE Alabama

????
Pensacola, etc--most definitely the panhandle of FL. Blue Angels and all that.

Life is great there--believe me I have heard.

don't get me started my issues go deep--lol. I used to love Fort Walton beach--white sand, soft shell crabs and pina coladas---that was my dream. lol.

Come back after the break as Judge Mope adds Hijacking, Arson, and Animal Cruelty to the list of charges against George Zimmerman.

I could see you might argue the ridiculous charge of arson, the burning of TM's hoodie and skin, but not sure how you get to hijacking and animal cruelty?

West loses his train of thought a lot. Must be too much work for the poor guy to give a clear argument. Or he has finally melted down completely.

No. IMO the negligence was chasing his suspect in the rain at night. I'm a hunter, you don't go after a living thing while armed unless you intend to shoot it. Negligent homicide.

:rolleyes:

Yeah well apparently they can't charge him with negligent involuntary manslaughter because they went for voluntary homicide. Nutz. The original investigator told them involuntary. The prosecution overshot. Now he goes free with the self defense argument based on the beating TM gave him.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, if it's just a little self-defense, it is self-defense, and the correct verdict would be to let him go free since it is self-defense, and the trial should not have been brought into the court room based merely on the fact that Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson and the entire NAACP made a bad call due to failure to review the FACTS. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back